[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The FBI can't save your guns from me now /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 1467738209283.png (530 KB, 633x476) Image search: [Google]
1467738209283.png
530 KB, 633x476
>The FBI can't save your guns from me now /k/
>>
hm, why would you put that part of the quote on a picture of hillary laughing? the FBI decided not to recommend an indictment, which means the DOJ won't bring one, so there is criminal trial. that's the only thing decided today, which is what he said.

not familiar with the term "security sanctions," maybe?

that means you can't hold a clearance, and if serious enough, not even secret, the pleb tier clearance. it means you're not eligible to hold presidential office.

and the "administrative" ones are not a cop-out, so, sorry in advance you still are in jeopardy of backing the loser. they're potentially grounds for impeachment (or recall) of any official. in fact that might be the best possible outcome: no president trump, but an impeached and disgraced First Lady.

well, there's your reply. hope that helped.
>>
>>30510951
>is
isn't a
>>
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Hillary is going to be President. She was ALWAYS going to be President.
>>
>“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,” Mr. Comey said.

>The FBI director also insisted that the recommendation was made without outside influence. Mrs. Clinton’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, met several days ago with Attorney General Loretta Lynch, leading to widespread criticism that such a meeting was inappropriate. Mrs. Lynch later said she regretted the meeting and intended to accept the recommendation of the FBI and professional prosecutors regarding any charges.

>“Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way,” Mr. Comey said.

>The recommendation against charges could help bring to an end a political drama that has dogged Mrs. Clinton’s campaign for nearly a year and a half.

>Still, Mrs. Clinton’s ratings on trustworthiness have been damaged by the email matter, and Republicans have made it clear they’ll make ethics a central part of the fall campaign.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-won-t-recommend-clinton-be-indicted-over-private-email-use-1467731774

So they decided that she didn't intentionally leak classified information, just that she was hugely incompetent. Well no shit,she's hugely incompetent AND dishonest.
>>
>>30510978
That's pretty clearly EXACTLY what she did according to the FBI reports they're just not prosecuting. This is ridiculous.
>>
>>30510951
>First Lady.

wrong terminology famalam
>>
>>30510986
The law doesn't say anything about intent. Comey even said they found evidence of gross negligence.

>gross negligence
THERE IT IS
>>
File: deadamericans.jpg (46 KB, 960x523) Image search: [Google]
deadamericans.jpg
46 KB, 960x523
This is it. This is the end. They could have taken them down but they pussied out. The Supreme Court is as good as >hers.
>>
File: 1457741615542.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1457741615542.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
>>30510986
Bullshit that investigation didn't have any ouside influence or bias. You know that lying bitch shoved money or influence into it to not get indicted.

God I hate this cunt, I don't even despise Obama or bernie or any of them.
>>
I was hoping Comey would have resigned when he saw the impossible situation they were putting him in. "Due to the circumstances around this case, I regret that I am unable to fulfill the duties of my position. Therefore, I have no other choice than to resign."

At least go out with a shred of honor.
>>
Nice to know all levels of the ameriburger government are cucked up faggots.

Looking forward to at least wikileaks and the russians leaking what SAPs hilldawg let out, hopefully there will be some terrible fucking war.

Hopefully the wrinkled old fuckpig will have another stroke.
>>
File: 225px-Thomas_Paine_rev1.jpg (12 KB, 225x303) Image search: [Google]
225px-Thomas_Paine_rev1.jpg
12 KB, 225x303
The Department of Justice may still push through with charges, the FBI has recommended not to. As I understand it she is still answerable to Congress and the Dept of Justice.

She may still be charged.
>>
>>30512235
Let me make this clear.

When they said that they don't recommend any reasonable prosecutor pushing for indictment, what they meant is "they don't recommend indictment if you don't want to end up committing suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head 3 times and stuffing yourself in a crate."
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 848x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 848x611
>>30510792
>Inplying I would use a gun on Hillary
>>
File: 1460663902727.jpg (89 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1460663902727.jpg
89 KB, 540x720
>>30510792
The way they phrased it as blatant negligence and pure stupidity and ignorance is more than enough for Trump, any team of writers, news outlets, and for anyone to see that a candidate that cannot understand what the fuck top secret means is not good one.
>>
>>30510792
Im so fuckng sick of the corruption. They arent even pretending to not be corrupt anymore.
>Hey FBI get off of 4chan and go stop some fucking corruption for a change.
>>
>>
The funniest part of all of this is that if the GOP candidate were Rubio or Kasich, this election would already be decided.

You know it to be true.
>>
>>30510951
>it means you're not eligible to hold presidential office
You think she cares about that? Everything up to now has shown Clinton's complete disregard for the rules, people have been quickly locked away for much less in the past. If she manages to make it to the election in November and gets into office, it will prove she is untouchable and everyone with the power to do anything will either be bought out or too scared to do the right thing. Regardless, the story should be focused on the Foundation, as that is the source of the Clinton's money and power.
>>
When the fuck are we going to revolt

This proves massive amounts of corruption in even the fucking judicial system
>>
>>30512458

This man understands. I'm well past my breaking point. We need to unite and start public tribunals for all traitors holding office and not stop until every member of the federal government is hanging from the trees on the Whitehouse lawn.

Then we need to smash every world corporation and any other entity that's "to big to fail" then and only then will we start with a clean fresh slate void of corruption.
>>
File: fucks2.jpg (362 KB, 713x1145) Image search: [Google]
fucks2.jpg
362 KB, 713x1145
>>30512458
Opsec bro
>>
>>30512320
If the GOP candidate were Rubio or Kasich there would be not much of a difference between them and Clinton in the first place.
>>
The only solace I take is that karma will strike her down in a massive way. Or that if she somehow wins (I seriously do not know who is voting for her, I don't know any supporters of her, and numerous polls have been shown to be rigged) that Congress will block whatever bullshit she proposes. Part of me really thinks all her support is grossly exaggerated or outright bought.
At worst it will be another eight years of Obama where she bitches, cries, insults the citizens, and then nothing actually gets done because Congress doesn't budge.
That is until she declares war on Russia and we all fucking die in nuclear fire. But by that point, I would probably embrace it.
>>
>>30512566

I'm down, and I think a lot of other people are too. We just have to all meet together somehow.
>>
>>30512887
>you will never see a Putin-led Russia go full Liberty + Freedom
>you will never join up with Russiabros to liberate DC from the clutches of dictator Clinton and restore the Republic
>>
>>30512811
You need to spend less time on the Internet.
>Rubio signing gun control legislation.
>Ever
>>
>>30510986
>Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,

Cool shit boys, time to get ripped, make some lightning links and sometimes forget I am not supposed to have them in my AR, and then drive drunk. Didn't mean to hit that family, I was just careless.

PRECIDENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN8Ar4jMXLM
>>
>>30513077
>PRECIDENT

Actually now that I think about it, it wasn't a judges ruling....so there probably isn't one set by this....
Once again holes for me not for thee.
>>
>>30512458
Opsec. Learn it.
>>
Thinking about sending the following letter to all my representatives, senators and congressman. Should I?

I just don't understand.

Hillary's e-mail was hacked, she did not report it and according to Mr. Comey in representation of the FBI states that " there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information".

Is this correct? Does the law say:

"18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

Is this not exactly what Hillary has done? How is it possible to not indict?

Thanks,
>>
The fire rises?

Anyone have a good workout regimen? Let's call it couch to novemberK

Either way I'm sure the democrats have some mass dissobedience routine planned if trumps wins right?
So how many gals flag operations will Hillary roll out to ban all guns if she becomes President?
Think the the executive orders, she will name Feinstein attorney General.
>>
File: 0HeWy0N.jpg (654 KB, 2207x2340) Image search: [Google]
0HeWy0N.jpg
654 KB, 2207x2340
>>30513308
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html?_r=0

>play video in link
>1m27s
>"There is evidence of potential violations of the statues regarding the handling of classified information our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

What the hell does he mean by that? That their evidence is weak because it didn't sound weak. Do they mean no "reasonable" person would go up against the Clintons?
>>
>>30510951
>tries his best to sound smart
>fisrt lady
>>
>>30512278
Walt, chill, Hillary doesn't want to take your meth.
>>
>>30512566
>implying the system you set up won't be even more corrupt

Welcome to Maoist China
>>
>>30512972
>Rubio shilling for immigration.
>Gang of 8.
>Pulling the "muh ebil whiteys, I understand your pain with BLM."
>Neocon
>Warmonger
>Embezzlement of party funds.
>>
>>30513484
bait? She is a former First Lady.
>>
>>30513077
I had a hearty kek. Just in time for Cali's mag ban. I didn't know it could fit more than 10, officer.
>>
>>30513579
You use the last title they held. Hillary Clinton is properly referred to as Secretary of State Clinton.

I don't believe Candidate counts.

>>30513403
It means that your betters have spoken, and Hillary Clinton is more equal than you.
>>
>>30510792
>did the thing you're not supposed to do
>FBI doesn't recommend charges

Someone is getting funded.
>>
>>30513493
But it's got some chili p in it
>>
>>30512235

Loretta Lynch already said she'd follow the recommendation of the FBI
>>
>>30513784
Hoepfully this will disencourage Democrats from voting.
>>
>>30513135
What is Opsec?
>>
File: 76950555_131675493742.jpg (13 KB, 250x332) Image search: [Google]
76950555_131675493742.jpg
13 KB, 250x332
>>30513824
>>
>>30513530
It would probably turn out more like the French Rev or Chiang Kai-shek's escapades in a worst-case scenario. Our country is too centralized and technology too advanced for a Mao to make it.
>>
>>30512458
>thinks the judicial system had anything to do with this

Fuck me, do they not teach how our government works anymore?
>>
>>30510986
>Negligent
Exactly what classifies as a violation of US code § 793 (f)
A.k.a.
Hillary and anyone else who had credentials for access to that server that shared her account or had administrative access to her server are all guilty of that violation.
If there does surface any aggregate evidence for ill intent then they are guilty of treason, just like Snowden, who is to be sentenced to death by firing squad or hanging as soon as he enters US gov't custody.
Such is the same fate she should suffer.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Fortior Simul Quam Seorsum
>>
>>30513898
>calling for snowden's death
>sic semper tyrannis
Wow...
>>
>>30513921
Opposite, I'd imagine. He's saying that someone like Snowden WILL get hanged or shot for treason, but the very bitch Clinton WON'T endure what Snowden may have to.
>>
>>30512164
I hope they leak it all all over the Internet with IPs and digital signatures from her CAC as that would be irrefutable evidence. She'd be completely devastated and after something like that if she denied it or our government failed to execute their duties it would result (hopefully) in military arrests being made on the people involved.
>>
>>30511045
why the red hair
>>
>>30512916
I have been posting about the 50million plus casualties a US Civil war would cause and it not beign worth it.
....I am not sure it wouldnt be worth it anymore....I am so mad I am shaking.

>please please Mr FBI, follow your oath and show the republic isnt dead....arrest her....
>>
>>30514004
Aurora Colorado shooter reference
>>
>>30510792
Watching comeys speech, she's going to get fucked.
He stated that she transmitted 110 emails in 50 threads of highly classified information on her unclassified server.
She's not getting indicted but I'm sure she's going to get arrested and charged after that statement.
>>
>>30514027
>please please Mr FBI, follow your oath and show the republic isnt dead....arrest her....
>implying
Right now is your chance to go to the murdercube, learn how to make firearms, go to /fit/ and prepare the body, learn CNC coding, and all that jazz required for stamping and milling. Collect every blueprint, from firearms, vehicles, anything. This includes recipes. I'm already preparing myself with dedicated workouts, research and diet. I also recommend the home gunsmith which a fellow firearms smith provides self reliance and survivor library whixh is an archive of educational materials from making tools, home equipment, and acquiring knowledgeable books that are taught in schools.
>>
File: holmes.jpg (22 KB, 567x622) Image search: [Google]
holmes.jpg
22 KB, 567x622
>>30514004
>>
>>30514027

This is essentially the foreshadowing that Hillary will be president and we will see a gun ban. We have 8 fucking years. She will appoint about half of the Supreme Court.

Not only that but the North American Caucus is a new thing by Obama to build a country between Canada, Mexico, and US. You can bet Hillary will continue this as she is campaigning with Obama and already stated she will dissolve the border within 100 days of office. It's literal communism.

If there isn't a war over our guns then we can expect extreme government sanctioned oppression to follow.

They are really backing us into a corner.
>>
>>30514027
Sorry fbi's not listening.

Atf on the other hand is here to play fetch bullets all day anon
>>
>>30510996
>This is ridiculous.
yep. and this is our great "government"
they will do whatever the fuck they want regardless of the law. as per usual
>>
>>30514066
>She's not getting indicted but I'm sure she's going to get arrested and charged after that statement.
I really hope so dubs otherwise I have no hope left.
>>
>>30512235
>she is still answerable to Congress and the Dept of Justice.
she a tool of the establishment. And as such, she is essentially "answerable" to no one.

Bill Clinton repeatedly lied (while under oath) directly to congressional hearing committees while he was still president. He remained in office and basically got off scot-free. Today he is a virtual celebrity.
>>
If only they had both died in a car accident post 1996.
>>
>Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information
They sent classified emails through unclassified personal accounts on an unclassified personal email server. How in the ever loving fuck was this unintentional?
>>
>my country is falling apart
>my church is on the verge of a schism
>my profession is literally being politicized to a degree that I'm becoming disillusioned with my ability to do good

So this is what being afraid for the future feels like.
>>
>>30514066
>>30514164
What we need most of all is for her to lose her clearance due to her gross negligence regarding security

no clearance = can't be prez
>>
>>30513840
i dont understand. google just tells me that he was a military man and died with 3 kids.
>>
>>30514329
What's your profession?
>>
>>30514562
kek'd
>>
How would you go about framing Bill for Hillary's murder?
>>
>>30514577
He's a Catholic cop
>>
>>30510792
does this mean an impeachment? even if it does we'd still be fucked if she chose another failure of a vp as a countermeasure
>>
>>30514803
Imagine she picks Feinstein as her VP.
>>
>>30514577
Most likely Law Enforcement.
>>
File: 8d6.jpg (31 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
8d6.jpg
31 KB, 460x307
>>30514818
>>
>>30513303

because gross negligence is a legal term that isn't equivalent to extreme carelessness
>>
>>30513784
At first it sounds like L. Lynch and Comey were both paid off by the Clintons, but I'm hoping that Comey still arrests H. Clinton and charges her with violating USC §793 and treason.
>>
>>30513921
Anon I'm saying Snowden is penalized as such, though I do think him right for being a whistle-blower as he was. I feel he deserves honors for what he did, not death.
Aka >>30513968
>>
>>30514378
Honestly that's the least that should be done for her security violation.
It is a blatant violation of DoD 8570 security policy and any security adjudication facility worth their mettle will pull her clearance and terminate it with a shall not issue caveat on her files immediately.
We had a guy lose his clearance in Afghanistan for walking one step out of the SCIF with a TS-SCI HDD and that's not anywhere near the level she has fucked up.
>>
>>30514266
This
She knowingly transmitted classified materials through an unclassified medium.
That is intent.
>>
>>30514618
>Murder / Suicide
easier to explain that way. nothing that the CIA/DHS whatever aphpabet agency cant arrange for
>>
>>30515059

intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, etc.

is what the law says

please read the laws before trying to be internet lawyers guys.
>>
>>30515148
doesnt it include gross negligence ro some such clause?
at the very least she was negligent as in she just doesn't seem to give a fuck and behaves as though she can do now wrong no matter how fucked up her actual performance is.

I never understood why they nominated her for for a presidential candidate the first time around, let alone make her secretary of state.

she was never qualified for either position and still isnt.
>>
>>30515148
dude I have a clearance. Not even her level, just a secret. If I emailed some secret shit and got caught I would go to jail. End of story. Bad intent or not, boom, fuck you in the ass prison.
>>
Hooboy.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-romanian-hacker-with-access-to-clinton-emails-found-dead-in-jail-cell/
>>
>>30515204

I agree it was a bad thing for her to do and she is untrustworthy.

That said, the bar for gross negligence is pretty high and she probably didn't meet that.

But, as Comey said, she does deserve administrative punishment even if she didn't meet the bar for criminal prosecution
>>
File: 1352145229606.jpg (61 KB, 503x505) Image search: [Google]
1352145229606.jpg
61 KB, 503x505
>>30515231

Jesus fucking Christ. There's no denying it anymore.
>>
>>30515148
There's a difference between intentionally transmitted classified material over an unclassified media and intentionally transmitting classified material in order to damage the United States. I'm speaking of the former not the latter Kama which from what I can tell you were thinking I was talking about the latter.
The former justifies loss of clearance permanently the latter justifies execution by firing squad or hanging.
>>
>>30515148
Also before you go saying that you're full of shit try working and DISCO for 6 years to understand how security clearances and their adjudication process work
>>
>>30515316

yeah but see I agree with you. Comey said she should be subject to administrative punishment, such as being stripped of clearance
>>
>>30514818
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>30515231
>christiantimesnewspaper
=/
>>
>>30515231
Hanged by a rope in his own jail cell, in a prison in VA where he was extradited to.
A fucking rope
They take shoe strings belts and everything else from you when you come into jail, especially under his circumstances. It was a fucking murder that will be called suicide just like Vince Foster
She needs to be indicted and arrested NOW as well as her husband in connection to his murder as well as the entire security breach and USC violation
>>
>>30515434
>http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-romanian-hacker-with-access-to-clinton-emails-found-dead-in-jail-cell/

jesus I thought you guys were like bait experts...
>>
>>30515402
To be fair, please provide articles that were done by Christian times that were false.
Major media is backing hillary, I won't be surprised if reporting is either delayed or blacked out
>>
>>30514577
Killing is my business and business is currently a little slow but going to be picking up soon.
>>
>>30514066
>She's not getting indicted but I'm sure she's going to get arrested and charged
Unless she has the good (bad) luck to get pulled over and arrested by a cop over reasonable (lol) suspicion I very much would like to understand how you think she'll be charged and arrested without being indicted first.
>>
>>30515543
11b Personnel Eradication Specialist, eh?
>>
>>30510792
People on social security are now barred from owning guns and /k/ has been quiet about it.
>>
File: 1464621306109.jpg (132 KB, 338x485) Image search: [Google]
1464621306109.jpg
132 KB, 338x485
>>30515510
>Major media is backing hillary, I won't be surprised if reporting is either delayed or blacked out

http://www.snopes.com/guccifer-missing-from-jail-cell/

>The rumor originated with a single source: the blogger known by the pen name "Sorcha Faal" of the political conspiracy site whatdoesitmean.com.

See this? What you are doing?

That is what gun grabbers do. They want to believe their side is right and the other side is a bunch of scooby doo villains and will believe anything that fits that narrative.
>>
>>30515592
When did this happen?

>>30515553
Magic
>>
>>30515611
Snopes is far more sketchy than CT.
Also CT doesn't claim he was missing, they state a rumor was started that he was missing this morning from his cell.
They went on to claim that he has been found hanged via a rope in his cell.
>>
>>30513403
Its a headsup that anyone who did bring such a case would probably die "by barbell" like that UN dude.
>>
>>30515561
How have you never seen major Payne?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDsoM2QYqQ
>>
>>30515622
Came into effect today, July 5th, pretty ironic since its the day after Independence day
>>
>>30515611
Clearly you weren't around for Clinton in the 90s and the scandals and mysterious disappearances and odd circumstances surrounding suicides of those who've crossed the Clintons or posed a threat to them.
They were charged with the murder of Vince Foster due to a fuck ton of weird shit surrounding his *suicide* but much like OJ, the charges didn't stick.
>>
File: ZcDeKKV.jpg (962 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ZcDeKKV.jpg
962 KB, 1920x1080
At least the dems can't parachute 'both barrels' biden or breadline in now.

Trump is the only hope we got at this point, and Hillary is the weakest candidate and has skeletons in the closet and the blood of Americans on her hands.

If she wins, things are gonna get real interesting, and not in anyway that will end well for us.
>>
>>30511006
Gross negligence is a men's rea element. It's not the same as intent.
>>
>>30515694
If she wins I'm not going to be surprised if we get to see Mr. Red Team Planner's descriptive story come to fruition due to hillary's madness
>>
>>30513530
That may be so, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to change things, seeing as our government has abandoned literally all democratic principles. In a few decades we may even be living in a communist china turned capitalist scenario.
>>
>>30513303
You really think they care about your letters? They do whatever the hell they want. We don't really matter to them.
>>
File: not sure how to feel.gif (2 MB, 450x246) Image search: [Google]
not sure how to feel.gif
2 MB, 450x246
>>30515678
looking it up I can't find anything other than things that say he is recommending a bill to be passed

sauce please
>>
>>30515792
http://www.app.com/story/opinion/readers/2016/07/02/letter-new-social-security-rules-limit-gun-ownership/86617428/
>>
>>30515816
>"People on social security are now barred from owning guns and /k/ has been quiet about it."

They are not barred, this is for all intents and purposes a proposal, it is not law (hopefully).

I do agree that it should be shot down but at the same time all we can do is wait for the election, put our heads between our legs and /k/iss our asses goodbye.
>>
>>30515816
>>30515792
Eh, it's not old people being barred, it's people on crazybucks
>>
>>30515740
>Mr. Red Team Planner's descriptive story come to fruition due to hillary's madness

Fill me in on that?
>>
>>30515948
Don't encourage people to keep spreading that bit of idiocy
>>
>>30515942
>Eh, its not me so who cares if they are barred from owning guns. Surely this isn't a step towards taking away all guns.
>>
>>30515948
>>30515969
It's some anon making a story up about being a government agency employee doing disaster planning, likely FEMA or CDC, or DHS.
A story about what would happen if there were a civil war in the US.
To be fair it's data projections are relatively accurate, though I give the Mil/LEO desertion rate about half of what he predicts.
>>
File: e75zsisuri6x.jpg (3 MB, 4774x7477) Image search: [Google]
e75zsisuri6x.jpg
3 MB, 4774x7477
>>30515969
I wouldn't know if it is stupid or not since I don't know what it is.
>>
>>30515942
That's also people who are physically disabled and unable to hold a regular job.
It's limited bUT it does happen and stripping their rights because they're on SS is retarded and unconstitutional.
It requires a jury of your peers nigga
>>
>>30513135
>>30512615
Tell that to Hillary.
>>
>>30515360
>Hillary gets impeached
>Feinstein becomes President
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>30516051
No retard, it's not everyone on SS, it specifically is only people with certain diagnosed mental illnesses.
>>
>>30511078
>Join. DIE! Join. DIE!
>>
>>30516267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
>>
>>30516267
SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING
>>
>>30510792
Yet, guns can save you from the the FBI taking your guns, Hildog taking your guns, and even guns taking your gun. I think it's clear what I need.
>>
>>30513824
it means shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and pretend you are buying their shit while having a gun aimed at the fuckers balls under the table
>>
>>30513094
The precedent was set a week ago when the supreme court overruled the corruption charges against the former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell.

Goodbye any chance of corruption charges against Hilary for her abuse of SoS privileges taking money from other countries in exchange for favorable judgements.
>>
>>30512887
karma is a fairytale
society must create its own justice
>>
>>30516267
>>30516643
I WILL BE THE ONE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owYk4TOddYY
>>
File: 1397843440010.jpg (131 KB, 835x685) Image search: [Google]
1397843440010.jpg
131 KB, 835x685
>>30518070
So when is it going to happen?
My gut feeling is that the election will end up like Brexit where the "majority" really was just smoke and mirrors and the real majority is silent until voting day. But if she does get elected, that's not a failure of democracy. That just means a majority of people are just gullible fools and the rational ones need to take steps to prevent that majority, and their elected leaders, from stripping away more rights.
If Hillary wins we cannot just sit and cry, we need to ensure that we do not become victims of her actions, that she does not get re-elected, and that Congress remains a majority Republican.
Although in all honesty I think Washington was 100% right and that political parties are a cancer. But it would take some indescribable event for them to both go away.
>>
Let's roll her in a carpet and throw her off a bridge.
>>
>>30518230
>But it would take some indescribable event for them to both go away.
Public execution of every politician in Washington? As well as concentration camps for people who into the political party meme?
>>
I'm not American but I'm extremely concerned for Americans and myself if Hillary becomes president.

If a revolt ever happened though I'd totally volunteer to come fight though.
>>
>>30513340
So how do you do this?
>>
>>30513308
Democrats don't organize shit so well so you'd just have a bunch of slightly larger than average chimpouts. Nothing you haven't seen before.
>>
>>30518234
This made me laugh.

>>30518306
That's pretty much impossible though. Unless there was a trigger for a Civil War/ Revolution and I just don't see that happening. Only thing I could even consider causing that would be a declaration of war that nearly nobody wanted and then an overthrow of the government to prevent that war. It's a tough situation because Jefferson's words of "Hang together or hang separately" are very true, but what can get people to actually rally?
>>
>>30518377
Top left /k/omrade. Start with level one or whichever level you can do to completion.
Or check out fitloop.co they've got similar progression with idiot proof videos and a timer for planks or rest.
>>
>>30518497
The fire rises. My mind and skillset are ready, but my body isn't.
>>
She knows more about guns than Trump
>>
>>30519020
You don't need to know much about guns to block all gun control and yell "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."
>>
>>30512887
She's literally an Antichrist dude. She has reign on this earth for many years to come sadly. It brings me such comfort knowing she will spend all of eternity in the lake of fire though along with her sick pedophile husband
>>
>>30513308
>Either way I'm sure the democrats have some mass dissobedience routine planned if trumps wins right?
Wait for him to do something so thoroughly retarded and stock up on popcorn for his inevitable impeachment.

But really, both candidates depress the shit out of me.
>>
>>30510792
I know petitions aren't really effective, but someone needs to start one, and needs to get numbers behind it. To at least let other people know we don't tolerate this kind of corrupt bullshit.
>>
>>30519133
>does the devils bidding on earth
>gets punished in hell

something doesn't add up here
>>
>>30510996
They couldn't prove it in court. It's retarded how much time and tax dollars Republicans are wasting on this non issue
>>
>>30519252
They don't need to prove anything when it's very clear she and her team leaked top secret information, regardless of intent, she broke the law. If you did this, you'd be in prison retard, if I did this, I'd be in prison.

But Clinton is apart of the political elite, they're above the law, she could have gotten away with murder. Hell, remember when Chenney blew that guys face off? How much time did he get?
>>
>>30519245
satan's a dick
>>
>>30519260
>Hell, remember when Chenney blew that guys face off? How much time did he get?
that was a drunken accident
>>
>>30519270
Accidents don't mean jack shit, you could accidentally drunkenly crash into a school bus full of kids, you're still in trouble.

Unless you're apart of the political elite, of course.
>>
>>30519284
Nah, the guy that got shot didn't press charges.
I mean, if I'm out with my buddy and we're both drunk and he like accidentally knocks me off a high place or accidentally trips me while we're walking down stairs or something, I wouldn't press charges.
>>
>>30519284
>part of the political elite
oh really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch
>>
>>30519318
>Couch was indicted on four counts of intoxication manslaughter for recklessly driving under the influence. In December 2013, Judge Jean Hudson Boyd sentenced Couch to ten years of probation and subsequently ordered him to therapy at a long-term in-patient facility,[5] after his attorneys argued that the teen had affluenza and needed rehabilitation instead of prison

Did you even read, he got punished for his crimes, Clinton isn't going on probation faggot, she's not even getting a slap on a wrist, the FBI basically just created the most pathetic and transparent defense to make sure their bosses choice was good to go.
>>
>>30514577
AWOOH AWOOH AWOOH!
>>
>>30519352
>kill four fucking people
>probation and therapy

yeah, what a terrible punishment
>>
>>30519417
His mom then tried to run him to Mexico.
That only works for Mexicans.
>>
>>30519417
>Oh here's a random example of what usually happens not happening

Nigga, thats the weakest argument ever, and even though I humored you it still holds no weight. Here's why, are you ready for it faggot? Are you ready nigger? Are you son?

Couch was punished. Regardless of how severe the punishment was, he was still punished for his crimes, not well enough admittedly, but you cannot use this as a good example because Clinton ISN'T getting punished AT ALL. The FBI might as well not bothered with any facade investigation and just said "We don't care, fuck off and be distracted by the fourth of july" because what they did was essentially the same thing, except on YOUR dime of course.
>>
>>30515231
Please consider the following before believing stuff from that website:
http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-feds-cancel-all-july-4th-fireworks-due-to-terror-fears/
>>
>>30515510
http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-feds-cancel-all-july-4th-fireworks-due-to-terror-fears/
>>
>>30519443
He killed 4 people and was allowed to walk the streets. They argued that he was too rich to understand consequences so they gave him none. Probation ain't shit if you can still play beer bong when you're underaged. He averted justice just like Clinton did.

As for Clinton, shit's fucked. FBI came out and said in all the ways she broke the law and then said "and no one will prosecute, so we're done." And people are celebrating that she's not technically going to jail.
>>
>>30519260
She didn't leak shit you retard. The Republican panel demanded she hand the info over.only way we found out about it.

It's as retarded as a cop telling you to open your trunk
>>
>>30519518
Again, that argument doesn't work because Clinton would have to also get a really weak sentence as well, they didn't even bring her to trail, they just said "we're not doing it" Couch got away with it because of money, which does get you very far, but with political power and being apart of the political elite? You're ABOVE the law.
>>
>>30519548
Wrong, the FBI even admitted she did leak all that information, but instead of punishing her the DOJ and FBI are saying "she was extremely careless" yea, if you were extremely careless with ONE of those emails you'd be sitting in prison for a decade, but keep sucking that political elite cock you cuck.
>>
>>30519390
lmao
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 890x95) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16 KB, 890x95
>>30519564
Relevant
>>
>>30515222
Shit, get caught on the wrong websites and you can lose your clearance. A buddy of mine got a security violation after getting a popup on a gaming forum. Three of those and you're gone.
>>
>>30512566
I like you
>>
>>30519548
>transmitted and stored secret information in a way that would have been easy for a 'enemy' to acquire
>but because no 'enemy' actually got the secret information it's okay

k, the FBI literally said she and her crew were grossly incompetent

do you want someone that fucked up as SoD to fuck up again, but this time as POTUS?
>>
>>30519245
Satan doesn't run hell, he's the star inmate.
>>
I don't know why anyone thought anything would happen with this. People at the top don't get taken down. When the housing crash happened, all the people in charge of the banks got 50 million dollar golden parachutes while normal people were getting kicked out of worthless homes. You think a Secretary of State is going to get into trouble over some emails? Only way she would get any real heat over this would be if she was proved to be actually selling state secrets.
>>
>>30519616
>Morning Star in Hell Super Max
>can still influence people on earth

DOJ can't do anything right
>>
>>30519614
Do you really think Trump is competent? This whole election cycle is fucked. I'm voting Mickey Mouse.
>>
>>30519564
The fbi admitted she was careless and that's it. The treatment of the emails weren't even the focus of the investigation. It all started after Republitards couldn't get her on benghazi which she was also found innocent on so they went after her emails and demand she release them all to find out if she was a lying bitch. They found nothing of the sort. Now they latched onto how the emails were handled be a use they're that fucking ass sore about being wrong.

30k emails and less then 50 found to hold sensitive data. 0 were leaked to the public till AFTER Republicans forced her to release them all.

This shit all started 2 years and 7m dollars ago with benghazi and they still haven't been able to make any shit stick
>>
File: 1463769300733.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1463769300733.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>30515948
>>
>>30519630
>Do you really think Trump is competent?
nope, but he is the lesser of two evils
>>
Ollie North did far worse and lied about it and now the fucker has a cushy job at Fox news.
>>
>>30519632
Yea they haven't been able to make anything stick because she's apart of the political elite and loser cucks like you keep supporting them. She could have had 1 sensitive piece of information and that would still demand some sort of punishment, but she won't get it because she's got so much influence through her owners at wallstreet that I wouldn't be surprised if she sold information straight to Russia AND China yet still got away with it.

And to set the record straight, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy#Classified_information_in_emails

20 of those emails had top secret information in them. Just one of those warrants punishment mentioned earlier in this thread. Look the cunt said she didn't leak anything, yet the evidence showed she did. She's either lying or supremely ignorant, BOTH are good enough reasons not to vote for her.

Why are you so adamantly defending someone who literally and actively damaged national security?
>>
>>30513809
It wont, unless you spread the word that she won't accept responsibility.

Axe hill, vote Martha Stewart for president
>>
>>30519638
>Chinese Army vs US Penal Legion

fund it
>>
>>30513824

Operational Security. It means don't blab your plans where they can see it.
>>
>>30513530
As long as we'll get our own brand of Dengism in the end. Modern China is far from perfect, but a lot of its problems simply stem from the fact that it only had its industrial revolution in the fucking 80s (let that sink in for a moment), and it's probably the only major country in which the government isn't dominated by all sorts of special interest groups that care about anything imaginable /except/ for the well-being of the nation.
>>
>>30519821
>the government isn't dominated by all sorts of special interest groups
except the part itself is a special interest group
>>
>>30519864
If you want to get technical, yeah - obviously they are. Big difference between "our goal is to stay in control so we can continue to make our country prosper and defend it against those who have so successfully used democracy to hijack the political sphere" and "ahahaha fuck those assholes let's push legislature to fuck over entrepreneurs that might pose a risk to our cronies lmao".
>>
>>30519910
You say that like the common man doesn't go to work in a cloud of the most toxic air in the world while the elite kills off all who speak out against them. People literally disappear off the streets for speaking out against the system " for the people ".

You don't see them putting up suicide nets around the buildings that house the elites
>>
>>30519929
China is basically the Imperium of Man
>>
>>30519632
>to find out if she was a lying bitch. They found nothing of the sort.
Because she DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.
>>
Can someone explain the meeting that Bill Clinton had last week? I mean why would they have a 'secret meeting ' when they could simply call each other, now the whole thing looks even more suspicious.
>>
>>30519982
Obviously, and I'm not even a /pol/ conspiracy guy, something went down. Politics is based on personal favors between powerful people. You have the democratic president's attorney general in a meeting with a powerful member of a political dynasty (who has supported said president, and helped him get elected) that's trying to get a seat in the white house. What the fuck do you think they talked about? They probably made some kind of deal, or some kind of verbal reassurance that their political relationship would still be intact.

Calling leaves a paper trail in the form of phone records and possibly wiretaps.
>>
>>30519982
That's the thing anon. It wasn't a planned secret meeting at all.
>>
>>30520001
I agree that something is fucky, just wondered why they made it so obvious.

>>30520017
So they just ran into each other in their plane?
>>
>>30519929
Have you ever actually been to China? I'll readily concede you the point about toxic air (it's a big problem) and that some officials do indeed abuse their power in troublesome ways, but lolrandom blackbaggings haven't been a thing for decades, the country has a track record of actually prosecuting the shit out of high-ranking functionaries found guilty of corruption (the party literally organizes meets-and-greets between recently promoted functionaries and imprisoned ex-functionaries to make sure people know that pretending to be a Clinton isn't going to fly here), and living conditions have consistently been improving ever since Mao ceased to be the guy in charge. Even the oh-so-dreaded online censorship isn't anywhere near as pervasive as it's made out to be in the West.

Again, not gonna pretend that China's some magical utopia, or even that it doesn't have some pretty severe issues; not gonna say that other countries don't have some very appreciable qualities, either. When it's all said and done, though: I've got plenty good reasons to be optimistic about the future of China. Can you say the same about the western world?
>>
>>30520061
They didn't make it obvious, what happened was a reporter, a true honest to god reporter, saw what was going down and reported on it.

We should actually check up on that guy, he could be dead for we know.
>>
>>30520094
Didn't know that. Thanks and yea the reported better has someone to watch his 6 at all times.
>>
>>30512887
Make sure to vote republican for the house and senate.
That should knock her dentures out.
>>
>>30512956
Putin loves hillary.

Google Uranium One

Why would he help oust the most corrupt pres in the history of the US.
>>
>>30519630
I'm kind of counting on his incompetence. He'll probably be able to accomplish less stupid shit than the well connected Hillary.
>>
>>30516031
>>30515948
>>30516037
Don't be fucking stupid. Red team is literally a real part of contingency planning. Opfor attempts suspected enemy action and command evaluates how much of a threat it is in the real world and what steps to take to prevent it.

It's like a fire drill. What can go wrong and how can we prevent it?
>>
>>30510951
>Thinks that any sec. state would have to answer to the FBI over communications security.

Cabinet level positions are above the law and everything about this has been a clown show to keep people from noticing how few fucks are given in Washington.
>>
>>30519638
>Logistics and infastructure in the US are crumbing and failing

Holy shit, that was written by a retard.

One, from a logistics standpoint the US has huge amounts of well distributed assets to handle any reasonable, and many unreasonable, situations.

From an infrastructure standpoint, there are serious problems, but they are commercial and industrial problems. The US rail, highway and air transport infrastructure is far better then any nation of comparable size and could easily support military and police actions. US infrastructure problems is that trains and bridges are going to fuck up and occasionally kill people, not they can't support military operations.

>75% desertion rate

That's just laughable, and much higher then achieved in the real civil war. But apparently the super south will mega rise again.
>>
>>30519672
because Hillary has supporters in Google, Facebook and the Roots foundation. She literally has her own 50 cent club to try and spread disinformation on her and will reach into any corner of the web that her withered old clutches can. So, now we get "anons" who will come in here, post the standard disinformation, and then get BTFO because we are not beneath fact checking, get dissuaded, and retreat, discrediting us by going "oh its just 4chan".
>>
Too bad I lost all my guns in a tragic canoeing accident some time back...
>>
>>30513884
>He hasn't read Men in Black

You read how the government was /supposed/ to work, not how it does anymore fuccboi. Courts have been legislating from the bench for years.
>>
>>30514887
Let me google that...
>Gross negligence is a conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care, which is likely to cause foreseeable grave injury or harm to persons, property, or both. It is conduct that is extreme when compared with ordinary Negligence, which is a mere failure to exercise reasonable care.
I see, so she was just negligent but not gross. Well, I say she is gross and google is in on it so there.
>>
>>30515678
You're full of dog shit. Dont say shit like this man... Not at times like these..
>>
>>30514887
She still failed to report the hacking and attempts making her both grossly negligent and in violation of the law for not reporting it.
>>
>>30520335
You can bet your pretty little ass we would rise again goddamnit.
>>
>>30519548
Fuck you retard, that is a fucking bullshit analogy. As Secretary of State all her work emails, which should have ONLY been sent through state dept servers were property of the government. You privately own your trunk, she didn't privately own those emails.

Kill yourself as soon as fucking possible you faggot.
>>
File: hillary paid shills.jpg (389 KB, 862x654) Image search: [Google]
hillary paid shills.jpg
389 KB, 862x654
>>30519252
>they couldn't prove it
>she admitted she did it, but didn't know you weren't allowed to keep top secret files on your illegal server for getting around the freedom of information act
>implying any of these statutes say anything about intent

yeah you definitely aren't a paid hillary shill
>>
>>30512972
>rubio not being a wet blanket quasi retard
you obviously don't live in florida, because he fucking sucked as a senator.

>it would already be decided
Jeb! would have been as bad as clinton
>>
>>30515611
>They want to believe their side is right and the other side is a bunch of scooby doo villains and will believe anything that fits that narrative.
>posting snopes

snopes "investigative team" are two baby boomer NE democrats who magically find anything that doesn't fit official narratives to just be evil right wing conspiracies. They have the same level of credibility as your uncles wordpress.
>>
>>30520074

>random blackbaggings haven't been a thing for decades

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/17/complete-lawlessness-booksellers-dramatic-tale-spooks-hong-kong-underlines-concern-for-swede/
>>
>>30520415
you realize that when you send someone an email within the state department that you send it to a state department address. Nobody did that for 30k emails or even bothered to report it while she worked there.

>You privately own your trunk, she didn't privately own those emails.

she privately owned the server people knowingly sent those emails to. Check yourself retardo
>>
>>30520348
This. Kinda funny that 4chan is becoming the defacto guardians of freedom.
>Why cant we defeat them?
>madam president, they have the autism, they fact check everything nd we cant pin point then because they all live in the basements of other peoples homes or have dynamic IP addresses.
>then kill the website
>thats the thing...we cant...that would be like kicking a bee hive. They would stop fighting each other and actually come after us.
>>
>>30515644
>>30520494
Snopes has been in the bag for HRC for its entire existence. They rated as "red" the "rumor" that HRC said, "We're going to take things away from you for the common good," even though those words literally came out of her mouth.
>>
File: i love country music.jpg (239 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
i love country music.jpg
239 KB, 900x1200
>>30521267
Got any proof? Not calling you out or anything, just curious.
>>
>tfw there won't be a revolution even if hillary does get elected

/k/ is fucking delusional sometimes, so delusional that they think any 'rebellion' will be any more than a few isolated ruby-ridge esque incidents, but without the public outrage over the 'gun toting maniac's death.

the gun owners won't rally underneath the confederate battle flag/whatever the second more gun control gets proposed, they'll sit quietly and be buttfucked like they've always been, because the modern populace is brainwashed into thinking rebellion = death.
the only people who'll start shooting are braindead hicks like Phil who'll end up swiss cheese after the first mag, and they'll be paraded around as the reason why the government HAS to take away people's guns

tldr; it's not happening, we're fucked and our only options are death or slavery.
>>
>>30519580
Well that's that the cunt is going to be president.
>>
>>30511078
>Bullshit that investigation didn't have any ouside influence or bias.

These guys are basically Agent of Shield level operators. They used to be above the Government, but they no longer have that power. Obama's administration has gutted the three-letter organizations and replaced key members with obedient yes-men, while others have just been leaving disgusted by the administration doing affirmative action bullshit and forcing trannies into position of power.

Part of me hopes that Cohen knows Hydra has deeply infiltrated the agency and did everything he could to expose one head of the serpent while still obeying orders and keeping his children alive.... since people that disobey the Shilldog end up mysteriously dead.

He kept forcing that line "no REASONABLE prosecutor..." so hard. It's got to be a coded message. He planted enough deliberate but deeply concealed lies into his speech that as soon as one gets exposed it all falls apart.

Plz be real...
>>
File: 1457202140600[1].jpg (69 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
1457202140600[1].jpg
69 KB, 800x420
>>30513308
>Either way I'm sure the democrats have some mass dissobedience routine planned if trumps wins right?

George Soros has a Category III Chimpout already funded for the RNC. It's going to be legendary. Meanwhile, the Republijews inside will be pulling out every last jewy trick they have to deny Trump the nomination, while their army of negros forms a human shield between them and the patriots outside. The massive riots are also going to be used as a cover for their deployment of heavily armed and armored military units. Those units will exist only to protect the elite Jews inside... they will not intervene to protect the city. Such deployment of obvious force would have been questioned if it was just the Republic vs some white protesters outside... but with the ranging chimpfest the public will consider it to be a prudent move and not realize its significance.

If by some divine power The Donald still manages to secure enough loyalty for the nomination there WILL be an assassination attempt. The jew will not rely on random SJWs and college liberals to "just get lucky..." any more. That time will have passed, and only two stepped up to the plate despite all their propaganda, rhetoric, and constant seeding of the idea on the Social Jew.

They will hire a professional, likely an insider, that will know enough about how the Secret Service operates to get inside the perimeter. Trump will almost certainly die from that bullet. With literally every Mexican cartel member, every Muslim, every nigger, and every SocialJewsticeWarrior available as a possible scapegoat they will easily find someone convincing to hand the second rifle and the blame.

Presidents do not make a country great. It's citizens do. Trump was never destined to change the world by holding a proxy office with no real power among the corrupted leaders of a failing Republic. He was destined to make Americans rise up and take their country back.

His sacrifice starts a war for freedom.
>>
>>30522213

>>>/pol/
>>
> No actual proof that any of the emails were leaked after 2 years of investigating her for staging benghazi

You guys are kinda sad if this is the worst you got on her
>>
>>30519318
Yes, really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident
>>
Would I get in trouble if I printed up some large photos of Hillary's disgusting mug and brought them to the range?
>>
>>30522300
Depends on the range but all shit aside it would be ill advised unless you want the secret service at your door. That's the absolute worst case scenario though.
>>
>>30511078
>jim webbs face

kek

But seriously though, I really, really liked Webb. Hell, I liked him more than the vast majority of the Republican candidates.

I know he wouldn't have won the nomination, but the thought of him vs Trump would have been absolutely amazing. Webb vs Trump, whoever lost, the general public would win
>>
>Clinton gets away free despite committing crimes
>Clinton will give everyone free college

We're fucked
>>
>>30523128
>Clinton will give everyone free college
A President doesn't have that much power fám. An initiative like that would have one hell of a long climb through Congress and Senate, who would either kill it or leave it wholly unrecognizable from the original intent.
>although I wouldn't mind more socialized education and healthcare 2bh, depending on execution
>>
>>30523172
while on principle i hate the idea of socialized anything, if i get 'free' healthcare that isn't shit, then fuck yes I'll take it because fuck principles, survival is better

obamacare/etc however is not socialized healthcare, it's just the government holding a gun to the poor man's head and telling him to buy healthcare or cough up, and ergo making healthcare more expensive for everybody
>>
>>30523465
Could easily have our cake and eat it too in theory - create a government-run insurance agency, but allow people to opt out and acquire vouchers that can either be spent on acquiring a different insurance plan (just fucking drop the restrictions on state lines and what-not) or paid directly to all properly licensed healthcare providers. Add in some special provisions for special circumstances (long-term/permanent disability, pre-existing conditions, etc) and you're pretty much golden - maybe not perfectly so, but by and large, the whole system is going to regulate itself as a shit-tier provider can only stay in business if preferable alternatives are difficult or impossible to acquire.

It'd require politicians to stop being self-serving assholes, though, and that's just not going to happen anytime soon.
>>
>>30523465
Yeah Obamacare is shit. But I wouldn't mind paying a bit more in sales or income tax if it made an appreciable difference in the affordability of healthcare or education. The trick is getting our political machine to actually function in a way that helps people at large rather than enriching a few for once
>>
>>30520973
>>thats the thing...we cant...that would be like kicking a bee hive. They would stop fighting each other and actually come after us.
>that would be like kicking a bee hive
Surprisingly accurate considering this place is a honeypot
>>
>>30523128
I thought that was sanders
>>
>>30525288
Yes. But she jumped on that too.as soon as she saw it was getting voters.
>>
>>30525288
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/how-much-would-hillary-clintons-debt-free-college-plan-save-you-even-if-youve-already-graduated/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=tw&utm_campaign=20160706feed_collegeplan
>>
>>30512278

I tried this and all that happened was my spoon changing color.
>>
File: 1460342664629.gif (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1460342664629.gif
1 MB, 640x1136
>>30510951

x-posted from reddit lmao
>>
>>30523538
>Could easily have our cake and eat it too in theory
sure
if there wasn't 70 million mexicans and 50 million blacks
Sure if the average age of whites wasn't 50
Sure if the government hadn't spent 60 years mismanaging health care leading to this situation.

Do you understand the irony of calling politicians "self-serving assholes" while you are demanding free shit?
>>
>>30510792
Man, we really need another constitutional convention.
Term limits for everyone, paltry pay, no poltitican can be exempt from any law, and no more direct election of senetors. Need to force politicans to be public servants who are of the people again, not removed elites who do this for a job and have give no fuck about how the average man is affected.

Go back to what the founders wanted and prevent people like this bitch from ever happening again
>>
>>30528190
You missed the key issue which the founding fathers wanted.
Limited suffrage
>>
>>30528204
Yep. People who don't own property being able to vote was the biggest mistake in the history of the nation. Need to have a stake in the game, other wise you'll just vote for free stuff and more taxes on those who actually have property and produce things. But lord knows it would be hell to try and get that undone

Now, if you mean restricting minorties and women, then get out with your /pol/ bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 563x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 563x606
>>30510986
>make ethics a central part of the fall campaign
>while supporting Donald trump
>>
>>30528246
>People who don't own property being able to vote was the biggest mistake in the history of the nation. Need to have a stake in the game, other wise you'll just vote for free stuff and more taxes on those who actually have property and produce things.
I think so too, but think about how easy that would be to circumvent. People would buy a square inch of land for the voting rights. So you would have to set some arbitrary limit on how much land you must own to be able to vote, but how would you choose such an arbitrary limit?
>>
>>30528473
God damn it, do you not realize how easy that makes it to take power from the people? News flash, manorialism sucked ass for everyone. I can hear unemployed people/convicted (before a jury) but to say only land owners get to decide what happens is an oligarchy, not a republic.
>>
>>30528473
>I think so too, but think about how easy that would be to circumvent. People would buy a square inch of land for the voting rights. So you would have to set some arbitrary limit on how much land you must own to be able to vote, but how would you choose such an arbitrary limit?
I'd say even owning a square inch might be enough.

Ownership has a powerful effect on an individual. It's like the difference between a kid who's parents forced him to buy his own car vs the rich kid whos parents bought him his car.

Sure, the rich kid might have an expensive hot rod, but the other kid will definitely take care of and have more respect for his shitty pre-owned dirt cheap car.
So all you need is for the requirement to be that an individual must, through their own means (i.e., not something payed for by the goverment or charity, so as to prevent the something like soros or Clinton from giving homeless folks a bit of land), be the lawful and legal owner of some form of land.
>>
>>30520940
In no universe is setting up your own private server with which to conduct government business OK. In fact it is illegal because of FOIA among other things. Hillary Clinton decided that she never wanted to ever have to give up any emails to FOIA requests so she set up her own home brew server so any FOIA request for her emails would come back with a "sorry no documents found pertaining to your request" answer.

She kept classified data and top secret data on a server that the Russians and Chi Coms wore out like a cheap whore and now they have 4+ years of information with which to blackmail her with if she ever becomes president.

Furthermore she fucking deleted half the emails on her sever which is fucking spoliation
>>
>>30528589
Yeah, we know all that. My only question is that if she broke the law, and she admitted to it (eventually) doesn't she have to go to trial? Sure, she can get off for not knowing (even though ignorance of the law is not escape from it) but by definition doesn't she have to be charged?
>>
>>30512566
Get out of here FBI, Hillary shill. You're not going to get any screengrabs here
>>
>>30528672
There's nothing explicitly stating that she has to, but it would set a terrible precedent and one that a ton of people would get mad over (as a lot of people likely will be).

In a way it's like jury nullification, but with federal prosecutors.
>>
>>30519252
>they couldnt prove it
>she admitted it
>evidence proves it
>it violated plenty of statutes and regulations, most of which carrying a 10 year prison sentence
>the woman mishandled sensitive documents
>literally have a man who claims to have hacked the server in custody
>non-issue
Even if not hacked
>wants a private server to completely forgo transparency
If that doesn't tell you enough then you should probably get the fuck out of my country.
You're not welcome, and you are part of the problem.
>>
>>30528672
The Attorney General decided whether to bring charges against her.
>>
someone needs to smack her with a hammer
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.