[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me again why people stay here? So god help you if your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 960x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 960x904
Remind me again why people stay here? So god help you if your shooting at the range and let your buddy shoot also.
>>
>>30509413
They're not moving because they're a bunch of cucks.

And even if they do move, they're just going to try to shit up your state with their coastal liberal ways, gun owner or not.

Remove Artichoke: Make the West coast great again
>>
>>30509413
I'm planning on moving to Alaska or Arizona after college.
>>
>>30509413
Maybe they actually believe they can still fix Commifornia without deporting a few million Mexicans first?
>>
>>30509528
Alaska is full, fuck off.

Bad enough what has happened to Anchorage. Full of liberal transplant shits. Catholic "charities" bringing in Muslim Rapefugees. Have to see Mohammed, his tarp wearing wife, and their 5 kids at the Sam's Club. Looking white people and natives with disgust all the time.

Wish an Earthquake and Tsunami would wipe that city out while I'm up in Fairbanks.
>>
>have two friends moving from California to Missouri to live in my town
Feels good.
>>
>>30509413

Are planning on reimbursing people for those magazines or are they going full "steal people's shit" mode commiefornians love some much?
>>
>>30509559
>not wanting more progun people in your state
>>
California is yandere.
Beautiful place, but fucked in the head and will probably spell death for us all. And even if you leave, that birch will follow you
>>
>>30509413
It's real shitty. And the fun part is that barring a major catastrophe, the demographics will continue to favor anti-fun Dems for the next century at least. If it wasn't for the fact that I am inheriting a decent sized piece of property in the central valley (with dwindling ground water, lol), I would have dragged my dad and sister with me to Texas.

I wasn't in a position to own a semi auto rifle for the last year. But now I'm pissing about it because I really wanted a scar 17s. And I know the only way I'm getting one is paying over 4,000 for it before December if I'm lucky. I'm not worried about an ar15, I'll just get one with the bullet button reloaded installed. But my dream of owning a scar might be over. Oh well, I guess I'll just get an m1a and keep an ebr drop in kit in a box in case shtf and I need some tacticool real fucking nato.
>>
File: DSC_5286a_zpsgpx7kd6g[1].jpg (171 KB, 700x427) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5286a_zpsgpx7kd6g[1].jpg
171 KB, 700x427
>>30509595
steal people's shit.

>>30509413
this is now an illegal assault weapon in california.
>>
>>30509610
I want less people in my state.

Need to do like Hong Kong does to mainland chinese. Have immigration controls and keep the mainlandlers out, that we don't want.
>>
>>30509559
Surely you'd be willing to accept a constitutionalist Welsh - German Okie like myself into your state though, right?
>>
>>30509651

>Okie

any faggot that moves from glorious Constitutional Republic of Oklahoma and moves to the PRC(alifornia) willingly needs to be shot.

Alaska is nice. I like Alaska.

I'm glad the Dust Bowl got rid of the pussies.
>>
>>30509559
I'm guaranteed redder than you are. You're probably one of those native American kids who thinks they're republican because you live in a gun-friendly state. Get back to me when you wanna talk about handing out death sentences for illegal immigration, jail time for doctors performing abortions and raising the penalties for doing/selling/importing any kind of drugs (pot, mushrooms, etc) to that of heroin.
>>
>>30509669
No shit. Tulsa needs another dust bowl though. They're getting a little... Progressive
>>
>>30509858
Well that just makes you a raging authoritarian
>>
>>30509613
That's a myth if I've ever heard one. Americans move to other states all the time. Living in California doesn't give you some sort of liberalism disease the same way that living in a red state would make anyone permanently red.
>>
>Implying any of you cucks can stop me from moving to your shitty state
>Implying I won't vote for Trump
>Implying I won't put Bernie signs in my yard anyways just to make your anus bleed
>>
>>30509858
When did /k/ get taken over by bootlicking edgelords?
>>
>>30509874
>oh, so you're not a liberal...w-well you're an authoritarian!

See you in a couple years, kiddo. Vote Trump.
>>
>>30509900
About the same time that /k/ caught the feels and got overrun by closet liberal pussies like you.
>>
>>30509858

That's not Republicanism or Conservatism.. That's completely contrary to the beliefs espoused by the Founders of the American Republic.

>>30509900

It didn't, they've always been here, Trump just gave them an excuse to come clean about it.

>inb4 MAGA
>>
>>30509906
What's wrong with not wanting the government involved in mostly anything I do?

I don't care about abortions, provided the state doesn't help fund any of them

I don't care about drugs

Republicans are just as authoritarian as the Dems. They're just better at pretending they're not.
>>
>>30509915
>thinking the government should not dictate what I do to my body = liberalism
Either trolling or just stupid. Either way I won't waste any more time on you. This is /k/ not /pol/. Learn how to argue effectively and then get back with me.
>>
>>30509425
Better to fight back then to run...
>>
>>30509413
Is it a crime to pretend you are in California with any of that but when they try to confiscate it you are in a free country or real state and are a legal owner outside their jurisdiction.
>>
>>30509858

>death sentence for illegal immigration
Uh, no. But I would support branding illegal immigrants before we toss them out, or otherwise permanently tagging them so we know who they are and permanently prohibiting them from obtaining legal residency or citizenship.

>not wanting liberal women to abort their future liberal voters
>not wanting blacks to abort their (likely) future criminals

I do not understand the objection to abortion. My only objection is that while a woman can opt out of motherhood, a man can't opt out of fatherhood and eternal child support payments. Let's even out the playing field here. More dependas would refuse children if they had no legal means to bully men into giving them tons of money every month on top of tons of state welfare benefits.

>raising penalties for drug related crimes
Yeah, the war on drugs has been super effective, right? Just like the war on gun control has singlehandedly eliminated crime.

Just let people legally take drugs as long as they stay in authorized opium dens or the privacy of their own homes. Only offer drugs through regulated and taxed government approved dispensaries or distributors, and then throw the book HARD at anyone trying to sell shit on the sly without proper approvals, and anyone who attempts to buy from unauthorized street dealers.
>>
>>30509413

I know we all like to point out how much fearmongering goes on in liberal media, but I do have to kek at this image.

>SURRENDERED
>FELONY

>YOUR RIGHTS ARE BEING LOST ONE BY ONE, ABDUL IS ALREADY SLEEPING WITH YOUR WIFE AS WE SPEAK
>>
>>30510356
I mean, it really is pretty bad in California. If you don't live here, it might be a lot harder to imagine this shit actually getting enforced or how it would work.

But I assure you that the state will get its shit together and ream as many innocent people they can. All they do is mint new gun laws to specifically entrap previously lawful gun owners who did literally nothing wrong. The violations are almost always felonies, which then prevent us from gun ownership and from voting.

Does that not reek to you?
>>
I live here, but only because I'm stationed here. MCGACC is a refuge from the bullshit, no one here has bullet buttons or ten round mags. San Bernadino police don't give a fuck, they all think the laws are bullshit.

feels bad but it could feel worse
>>
It is time to refuse your state government. REFUSE them. Make them come and take it by threat of force. Do not volunteer to become complicit in their errosion of your rights. Make them take from you, and then sue the ever loving fuck out of them.
>>
>>30509413

I have no where else to go and maintain a 50 year old business that has been a focal point of the family and community for generations.

cry as hard as I can, but no escape.

I'll probably team up with a friend and we will be converting people's rifles to neutered. if plan on getting much 07 FFL in a year or two, but as well start now.

I'm thinking Bob Barker rifle clinic.
>>
>>30509858
>raising the penalties for doing/selling/importing any kind of drugs
literally why tho
>>
>>30509884
Pretty edgy there, kiddo.
>>
>>30510540
Bury your guns
When they come
Boating accident less than 75 days ago
>>
>>30510724
drug runners are scum
drug users are scum
literally why we can't have nice things, and therefore their cries of "muh freedoms!" sound completely hollow

because they fuck with MUH freedom when crackheds and methheads fuck up my neighborhood and cartels fuck up my favorite places to vacation.
>>
And see what happens, there will be no "from my cold dead hands" moment. They will allow the government to confiscate their private property and do nothing. If you aren't willing to defend your rights, you will have none.
>>
>>30510756
Cartels fuck shit up because people like you made them. If ibuprofen became illegal, we'd have Advil cartels too. Supply and demand.

Nobody complains about rampant alcoholism ruining society though, because people still like beer.
>>
>>30510779
Nobody is breaking into cars and homes and selling everything they have for headache medicine.

They'll do it for crack, meth, and heroin, though. They'll do it all fucking day.

Recreational drug use creates monsters.

>select all the images with STREET SIGNS
>one big picture of a basketball hoop
fuckin' captcha, man...
>>
>>30509413
Get me a job out of state bruv. No one will hire until you've moved, no one will let you rent unless you have a job locally.
Surely you see the circular problem, no?
>>
>>30510817
>They'll do it for crack, meth, and heroin, though.
and alcohol

Also, there are plenty of drug users that are completely functioning people that are being punished because of how they harmlessly spend their recreation time. There are also plenty of non-addictive drugs that don't illicit such negative effects, like marijuana, psilocybin, LSD, etc. that are illegal for no real reason.
>>
>>30510838

People move all the time nigger.
>>
>>30509929
>I don't care about abortions, provided the state doesn't help fund any of them
found the guy that hates crime prevention programs
>>
>>30510871
Kek
>>
>>30510850
Because they work for national companies that transfer them around, or they put in for a transfer themselves.
I don't have that luxury.
>>
>>30509858
you're one of those retarded republicans that is causing the democrats to grain ground.

if everyone was more like Rand Paul. Then the Democrats wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>30509858
Why could you possibly be against abortion? unwanted kids grow up to be criminals
>>
>>30510844
>illegal for no reason
They have a reason, it just isn't a very good one.
>>
>>30509413
>clips over 10 rounds must be surrendered or destroyed
>no compensation for lost property

fuck that noise
>>
>>30509413
How can they destroy/take your magazines?

Dont you have the grandfather clause over there? shit that used to be legal cant become illegal?
>>
>>30509858
red? so you're a commie then
>>
File: California State Govt..gif (1018 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
California State Govt..gif
1018 KB, 500x266
>>30511191
>grandfather clause
>>
Granted, this article is over a year old, but it gives me hope, just knowing that SO SO few people are actually listening to this bullshit.

https://www.rt.com/usa/sunnyvale-california-magazine-ban-410/

>Others didn’t necessarily take the same course of action, however, and could have chosen to — now illegally — maintain possession of those magazines. Meanwhile, a similar situation has unfolded recently across the country in Connecticut, where RT reported last month that likely tens-of-thousands of gun owners were transformed into felons overnight due to a new law that forces residents to register powerful assault weapons with the state. Dan Haar, a journalist with Connecticut’s The Courant newspaper, said that as little as 15 percent of those gun owners actually complied by the law weeks after it went into effect.

>“Sunnyvale police say nobody has showed up at the city's Department of Public Safety to turn over their magazines,” he reported last week.

>One of those high-capacity magazine owners is 67-year-old Leonard Fyock, who is also a plaintiff in a lawsuit challenging the law filed by the National Rifle Association. Speaking to Ruchman last week, he said he simply gathered his soon-to-be-contraband ammunition holders and took them outside of Sunnyvale limits.

>"I just thought, 'Well, this doesn't look good,'" he told Ruchman last Wednesday. "So my high-capacity magazines are already out of town.''
>>
>>30511191
That's not how the grandfather clause apparently works.

The way grandfathering works is, if you do it/have it/have done it while it was legal (it being the act or item in question) then you will not be *charged* for it.

What they're doing is saying "Hey all of this stuff is illegal now and you have a year to get rid of it. THEN we'll prosecute your ass. But we won't retroactively prosecute your ass for previously having it."
>>
>>30509858
While I applaud your "redness"...

>death sentences for illegal immigration
>jail time for doctors performing abortions

You've got the penalties backwards. If you believe your own side, one of those is First-degree murder, the other is illegal immigration.
>>
>>30509413
>no magazine over 10 rounds
I'm not even American and even I think that's insanely stupid
>>
>>30509528
FUCK OFF
>>
>>30509413

BECAUSE I'M FUCKING BROKE, DUMBASS
>>
>>30510817
There's a difference between recreational use and habitual use, though it's never really heard of.

If jimmy wants to smoke pot on the weekend with his friends after work, that's fine, it's just poison of choice and probably less harmful than alcohol in the long run.

If Jamal is so badly down the drain on heroin that he literally cannot function without it, and has to resort to stealing shit from peoples cars to afford to buy his next fix, he has a serious problem. This shouldn't be punished with prison time because that just exacerbates an already serious problem. I've interacted with these people first hand, and I have a family member who's been an addict his entire life. They need HELP. From other people, from their family, from society, and most importantly from themselves.

I'm certainly not saying that all drugs should be immediately legalized, but we need to stop throwing these petty offenders in prison, and we need to seriously do a cost/benefit analysis, and try to figure out a way to actually improve people's lives.
>>
>>30511237
THIS is why we need to vote for Trump. If this case gets appealed to the Supreme Court and it's still not Conservative, it would basically uphold the magazine bans that are popping up in the country from east to west coasts.

In the next ten years, the possibility of the Democrats pushing for 10 round magazines federally is at a high. Vote Republican straight downballot if you want to stop this.
>>
>>30509858
This is the type of commie califuck that moves to other states

Remember: When you see a Califag tell him to fuck off back to his Caliphate

Keep America free and defend it from traitors
>>
>>30509621
nogunz here
what does that barrel even do? why did they ban it?
>>
>>30509867
That's because there's colleges here. Norman is even worse.
Broken Arrow master race here
>>
>>30509413
They're not allowed to move. They have to stay and vote their way out of this fucked situation. They aren't allowed to spread the cancer.
>>
>>30509425
DO NOT ENCOURAGE CALIFORNIANS TO MOVE OUT
We just had a fucking thread where one of those assholes were arguing to vote against Republicans just because of their "conscience." This is the same shit that caused Colorado, Washington, and Oregon to start turning anti-gun.
If you are not 2A and don't even plan on voting Republican in this 2016 election out of your "conscience" then just stay in California and stop infecting other states with your filth!
>>
>>30509878
You ever seen what happened to Colorado, boy?
>>
>>30511295
Former addict here
>>30511295
> we need to stop throwing these petty offenders in prison, and we need to seriously do a cost/benefit analysis, and try to figure out a way to actually improve people's lives.

Couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better. I never went to prison or jail, but I sure knew a lot who did, and the one thing I can say about all of them, is that being locked up didn't help them AT ALL.

>I went in with a bachelor's in marijuana and came out with a Ph. D in murder
>>
File: 1433538253129.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1433538253129.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>30511300
>Implying I'm not moving to Texas in 2 months

You can't stop me anon.
>>
File: JustNo.png (538 KB, 949x447) Image search: [Google]
JustNo.png
538 KB, 949x447
>>30509858
>>
>>30511336
Those mag bans are pretty crap. Any chance at overturning them?
>>
>>30511327
It kills people
>>
File: CA_Migrati.png (166 KB, 881x661) Image search: [Google]
CA_Migrati.png
166 KB, 881x661
>>30511335
It's too late for you all.
>>
>>30511329
Ayyy John Doe
>>
>>30511111
Quints of truth
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 800x733
>>30511335
Seconded.
>>
File: 1464517767872.jpg (174 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1464517767872.jpg
174 KB, 1024x683
Is Clinton even going to be able to do jack fucking shit about guns if she gets elected?

Gun grabbers at the federal level have been reduced to stamping their feet, sitting down in the middle of the room, and then going home for a nap when they don't get what they want. The supreme court is a dangerous proposition as it stands, but republicans are probably going to vote down anyone Hillary decides to throw out there. They've been doing a damn good job of that already.

California and other shitty states are passing some pretty fucking draconian measures, but most of those states have been no-go's for gun-rights for decades. The paradigm hasn't been shifting, it's just that the anti-freedom assholes are becoming more brazen.

Either way, just vote republican for the Senate and House, both federally and within your state. Trump is too much of a retarded manchild to be an effective leader, and one can't even trust his word that he'll actually preserve gun rights rather than treat them like a bartering chip.
>>
>>30511380
GET OUT OF NEVADA NOW
RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>30511296
That assumes that he would put another scalia on the bench. Nothing he has said makes me think that he would be willing to go to the mat against dems in the senate for a strict constructionist.

He would just "make a deal" and we'd get another kennedy.

>>30511332
There is no way to change california at the ballot box. Poor illegals from catholic latin america come here and have children. Those children grow up here on welfare programs. They become loyal democrat voters so that they can continue to recieve benefits from the state and their parents/older siblings don't get deported.

It isn't until some of them start to work their way out of poverty by going to college and starting businesses do some of them start to get more conservative. Some times it takes a few generations for it to take place.

It's basically 40k orks. The green tide rises. But Trump isn't the god emperor of mankind that most of these people think he is.

Any ways, I'm actually making the most out of the situation and heading down to my local gun stores to browse their selections.
>>
>>30511350
As long as you don't vote in people who will make a mess of Texas like they did Cali it's fine.
>>
>>30511444
What the Affordable Care Act showed is that they will ram shit through Congress if they have a majority in both and own the White House. It is important that a Republican majority in both Houses remain or we get a Republican POTUS appointing 5 or more SCOTUS justices in the next 8 years.
>>
>>30511456
Thats like the reverse of what happens with cubans in florida. The old cubans that immigrated here are redpilled as fuck because they just came from a communist shithole. They're pro guns, pro trump, you name it. Their kids and grandkids are turning into liberal shitstains however
>>
>>30511456
Even a Kennedy is far better than anti-gun justices from a self-proclaimed hater of Heller v DC, the very foundation of protection that Americans who live in anti-gun states have.

Trump is not a perfect candidate, he's actually very flawed and no polish at all, but he is the only candidate for 2A rights in the current time.
>>
>>30511456
This is one of "those" Californians who vote based on their conscience and has led to the destruction of pro-gun regimes in Washington, Oregon, and Colorado.
This is an example of why Californians should stay in California and never leave.
>>
File: CA Legal System.png (630 KB, 1082x845) Image search: [Google]
CA Legal System.png
630 KB, 1082x845
>>30511470
I understand your concern. Trust me when I say I'm leaving California because I despise it, not because I need some sort of change and want to spread the joy and cheer of my people to strange, underdeveloped lands. Told myself that if I ever moved somewhere, I wouldn't vote on local issues for at minimum two years, or until I had some grasp of the culture around me.
>>
>>30510756
>drug users are scum
Do you drink or smoke? Because if you do then you're a hypocrite. Alcohol and tobacco are drugs too
>>
>>30509528
Arizona is full fuck off
>>
>>30509578
Reagan?
>>
>>30511539
I thought that Arizona bill against illegals forced a lot of Latinos out of the state? Why is McCain having a hard time in his reelection?
>>
>>30511270
>>30511539
See >>30509610
>>
>>30511527
Good call anon.
>>
>>30511554

>>30511335
Being "progun" doesn't necessarily mean you'll vote for the party or candidate that will defend it.
>>
>>30511532
He means hard drugs. Most people draw a line between tobacco/alcohol/pot (sometimes shrooms/lsd too) and the really hard shit like meth and cocaine.

Of course, alcohol is the second most addictive substance behind heroin (opiates in general) the only difference is, it's socially acceptable to have some drinks when you want, not so much to just bust out the meth pipe.
>>
>>30511568
Isn't alcohol just a more abused product, not more addictive product?
>>
>>30511568
In his first post he sounded like hr hates all illegal drugs
>>30511566
But what if they always vote for guns?
>>
>>30511582
Hmm.. it isn't as high as I seem to remember... but still higher than most would expect.
>>
>>30511584
Can't take that chance, commifornians stay out. You may be pro-gun but you're still libshits.
>>
File: Theangriestguts.jpg (205 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
Theangriestguts.jpg
205 KB, 756x1100
>>30511380
>the emigration flow to TX

I fucking hate you people stay out of muh lone star state

Every dude ive met from cali is a massive douchebag while the chicks are all dumb as bricks
>>
>>30511624
>implying guns aren't the only issue that matters
>>
>>30511610
>anabolic steroids being more physically harmful than tobacoo and alcohol

Oh god this is the least accurate graph ever.
>>
>>30511643
>>>/fit/
>>
File: stalker is upset.png (14 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
stalker is upset.png
14 KB, 200x300
>>30509858
>being this authoritarian

Wow, you're no better than the commiefornians.

Fuck off, your kind aren't welcome on /k/
>>
>>30511643
depends fampai

In a low dosage cycle they are probably about half as harmful as Tobacco

But going full retard with tren is gonna fuck you up in the long run
>>
>>30511643
They're pretty close on the graph. Check this, they have a lot of the same problems as smoking and drinking.

>https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids
>>
>>30511541
What?
>>
I look forward to dirt cheap magazines once thee deadline approaches and cali fags start dumping them at fire sale prices rather than surrender them for nothing.
>>
>>30509621
Threaded barrel allows for the attachment of suppressors
>>
>>30509413
HOLY FUCK

it's not even 'kinda shitty gun laws' this is straight up destruction of the 2nd ammendment
>>
>>30511295
This pair fully true but the Republicans want to stick to their so called principles bordering on autism of you commit crime so we lock you up
>>
>>30511582
correct, it's not addictive unless you're an actual alcoholic, which most people are not
>>
>>30511336
>california is one person
All the nearby states states are getting shit on by white flight which is, not surprisingly, composed of middle class lefties who didn't fucking learn after they turned it into Mexifornia, so they're up to the same tricks again.

The people who didn't like that shit in the first place aren't going to suddenly think it's a good idea.
>>
>>30509425
>>30510777
>>30511300
>>30511332
>>30511335
>>30511425
>>30511452
>>30511525
>>30511566
>>30511624
>>30511633
For the billionth time...

The dice are loaded here in California and they are loaded against us and you guys seem to have a problem understanding that. We had a three judge panel say that "Yes, the second amendmant is your concealed carry permit." It went to the ninth circuit court, the most liberal circuit court in America where it was reversed. The Supreme Court kicked it back because it would have been a 4-4 decision.

Legislatively, we're fucked. We have jungle/top two primary. The libs have such a majority here that 2016 senate race is going to be between a democrat and another democrat. That's not the primary, that's the general election. Now you say we won't do anything? Well, we do try and prevent this. We try and prevent it every year and it's nothing but a delaying action.

Now you had the good fortune to be born in a free state. You've never had to think like this or expend the kind of energy that we've had to in order just to hold them off for a few years. Letter writing campaigns? Protests? We've done it all and all for naught. We held these laws off for three years and this counts as a policy coup in this state. The bullet button was a workaround for a law that succesfully kept AR/AK pattern rifles off of shelves for half a decade. But this is the way that this place is, you've never had to figure out ways around a law. You've never had to worry about this at a state level with this much ridiculousness. You can't even conceive of what it's like here. So, you assume that Diane Feinstein must have laid her eggs in our chest or something. Not the case.

So try not being so fucking retarded.
>>
>>30511624
I'm not even a registered voter because I have no trust in the system whatsover.
I guarantee it ain't me.
>>
>>30512628
>I'm not even a registered voter
>>
>>30512644
Democracy is mob rule and I'm not in the mob.
>>
>>30512683
"decline to state" party affiliation is a thing you ignorant faggot
>>
Armed rebellion when
>>
File: 1384983024367.png (408 KB, 664x480) Image search: [Google]
1384983024367.png
408 KB, 664x480
>>30511891
This is more accurate than I wish it to be. Over the past year, I've sent hundreds of emails, made dozens of phone calls, and sent no less than thirty five hand-written letters to my representatives - and it amounted to fucking nothing. I attended a rally immediately after Sandy Hook, and had garbage thrown on me from passing cars.

Our state government, quite literally, does not care about us. We're resources to be used, and come on, everyone knows you don't listen when your cattle talks, you just keep herding them where you they need to go.

That's why I'm moving. Thirty years in this state, and I've watched it sink, getting worse and worse as time goes on. I'm treated like I don't exist (or worse, that I'm some sort of mentally deranged terrorist-in-hiding).

It's god damned depressing.
>>
>>30511582
It's both, and pretty much the only drug that you can actually die from withdrawals.
>>
>>30509858
lmao please leave California and this entire country. Your idiocy and extremism would fit with in the primitive thinking of gang bangers, and terrorists.
>>
>>30509559
wow you don't deserve to live in America you unpatriotic fuck.
>>
>>30509528
Don't even think about moving to Washington either you cuck. I'm sick if the Californians moving here and pushing their ideas and bullshit.
>>
>>30513877
Washington is, in many ways, more cucked than California is. Fuck that noise.

>literally bordering Canada
>>
>>30511300
THIS. Californian here, most of the ones who really desire to move out of California are the cancers to society like >>30509858.

They're upset that they don't have enough people with them in voting against marijuana legalization, banning abortion and bashing anyone who isn't white.
>>
>>30512971

>Our state government, quite literally, does not care about us.

It would be a damn shame if you stopped caring about bureaucrat's lives and started taking them.

Would be a damned shame if that happened.
>>
>>30509858
>lets ban abortion because killing a human life is wrong...
>lets kill immigrants because being non white is death worthy...

You Americans are jokes. Both sides of the isle are so ridiculously contradictory it's truely sicking. People like you are why Hilary will undoubtedly be the next president. I bet you're a "God fearing man" aswell, huh? You're a joke...
>>
>>30514053
1/10

2 aussies and a nazi sympathizing german who claims he isn't
>>
>>30510756
LMAO tell that to the many straight A kids dealing coke and weed at UCs and CSUs, including mine.

You do also realize marijuana has medicinal properties right? Like they have benefits that aren't found with normal medicine or are objectively better alternatives to certain medicines?

Seriously TAKE AN OBJECTIVE LOOK AT ALCOHOL. Of all the deaths that are caused by illegal drugs (including secondary crimes like robberies), do you really think more deaths have occurred because of illegal drugs? And in terms of consumption, who the fuck has ever died from marijuana? Haha but you'd never vote to ban alcohol tho.

you're:
>implying no bum has ever broke into anything or held anyone up for cigarette or beer money.

stay pleb, i bet you jack off to nutnfancy's channel are one of the dudes selling mosins for $500 at gun shows. you probably don't wash your hands when you go to the bathroom too faggot
>>
>>30514150
Kek, way off...
>>
File: 2VXgNvZ.png (47 KB, 167x167) Image search: [Google]
2VXgNvZ.png
47 KB, 167x167
>>30511380
>no idaho
just might move there next then
>>
File: 1465324331461.jpg (60 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1465324331461.jpg
60 KB, 410x410
>>30509413
Oh joy, another California hate thread, whoopee.
>>
>>30511633
Funny, I can say the same thing about native Texans.
>>
>>30510275
I like you opinions and want to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>30511633
>chicks are all dumb as bricks
>Implying that's not just your average american gal
>>
>>30511327
It's .22 semi-automatic pistol that holds more than 10 rounds

the barrel has nothing to do with it
>>
Why did you stay in your state from 1994 to 2004
Oh wait you weren't born yet
>>
>threaded barrel on pistols makes it an assault weapon

Wasn't that already a thing? What are they, double plus unlegal now?
>>
>>30517083
no
its literally the threaded barrel that makes it illegal in ca. any pistol with a threaded barrel is an assault weapon. capacity has nothing to do with it. the rugermkiii 22/45 only hold 10 nobody makes extendos either
>>
>>30511891
This x 1000.
>>
>>30509425
>>30511335

>everyone has the ability to move at a whim to anywhere
>anyone who leaves california would want to replicate california where they settle

it's like you're not even trying
>>
>>30511636
Any issue liberals have are either not important, or they will self resolve with time regardless of the political party in power. Voting liberal is voting ti sacrifice shit you will never get back just so you get something that you're going to get anyways, just a little bit sooner.
Being progun is literally the only thing that matters this election because if you defend the 2A you will also fight for other Constitutional rights.
>>
>>30511741
suppressors are already illegal. why are they trying to make them extra illegal?
>>
>>30511891
>d
Senate primary is fucking rigged.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.