[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5310 1.jpg (96 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5310 1.jpg
96 KB, 480x640
I live in Commiefornia and have a question i leave for bootcamp here in a couple months over in San Diego and want to know with these new shitty laws should i report my Sig stolen its my favorite gun and my first handgun ive ever owned and im terrified that when i leave and the AW registration next year comes theyll come and take my shit while im away for training.

BTW ISNT THE SECOND AMENDMENT SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US FROM THESE FUCKERS IN THE CAPITOL
>>
>>30507669
>im terrified
>i leave for bootcamp here in a couple months
Not even at bootcamp and you are terrified, god help you anon.
>>
>>30507674
I guess punctuation couldve helped here im not scared of going to boot camp im excited to become a marine im terrified my shits going to get confiscated when im gone because of this new assault weapons bullshit handguns are now part of it.
>>
>>30507669
As another Cali-bro, I would advise you that it isn't stolen; it has simply been reappropriated to a PoC who us whites have exploited thoughout history.

If you get sentenced for breaking the law then so what? Not only were you a handgun owner (which shouldn't belong to civilians anyway), your ancestors got away with there crimes and you are paying the price. Karma can be a real bitch.

By the way, please no racism against any of the communities that I mentioned. I am white, just like you.
>>
>>30507702
Im not white though, not full white any ways im half korean and half swedish.

But i know the criminalization of lying about stolen or lost firearms doesnt take place until jan 2017
>>
>>30507695
>i guess punctuation couldve helped
>jams all of his shit together without punctuation again
At least you haven't given up on whitespace yet.
>>
>>30507709
Well still, you're half white and not meaning to be racist, but Koreans look pretty white.

It's pretty disgusting if you keep perpetuating the disgusting cycle of your ancestors. I'm just saying. Not meaning to start an argument.
>>
>>30507714
I dont ever punctuate its a rule of mine.
>>
>>30507709
>im half korean and half swedish
god help you anon
>>
>>30507733
Whats wrong with the swedes minus being raped by immigrants and koreans minus being in a 60 year long hostage scenario.
>>
>>30507739
>what is wrong with mixing radically different races
You know what, both countries are cucks, you are good to go.
>>
>>30507751
Hey at least i wasnt the product of my fathers current exploits
>Hes married to a border hopper.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.