[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 4th was ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11
Im was unable to enjoy my 4th today.
I can't believe Jerry Brown is still alive.
I spent my whole day depressed waiting for some NorCal saint to hang him publicly.
This isnt the America I believed in. Traitors get hanged, not a chance to hide in Russia or run for president.
This would never have happened if the Confederacy had won.
>>
Okay.
>>
>>30506002
One man's patriot is another man's rebel.
If the confederacy had won this nation would have been destroyed due to war, any time between 1774 and now.

Yeah yeah, I know
>the north only won because they had all the railways and logistics! Robert E. Lee was the greatest general live! He got fucked by his own allies!

Still, too many people had moral objections to slavery for that shit to continue on much longer, even if the north DIDN'T win.
>>
>>30506411
Valid points
>was honestly bait for tripfags who thing the war was 100% about slavery
>>
Califag here. I feel you. I work in a local gun shop and the locals attitudes are fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1467164655403.jpg (352 KB, 714x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467164655403.jpg
352 KB, 714x1600
>>30506002
>waiting for some NorCal saint to hang him publicly
do it yourself, and use gas
>>
>>30506446
>purposely shitting up the board with bait threads
C'mon man, you're the part of the problem. It's one thing to go into an already established bait thread and add your own garbage, but don't make threads just for the sake of "baiting tripfags".

>tripfags

DESU, most of the regulars are celebrating the fourth. The board has been a lot more subdued today since there are a LOT of people out right now shooting fireworks/guns and drinking.

I went to my neighbor's cabin for a bit of BBQ earlier (my family died when I was younger, long story) and the motherfucker SHOT HIS BEER CAP OFF HIS BOTTLE. Yeah he was drinking out of a broken neck, but anyone who can hit the top of a beer bottle at 150-175 yards with a pistol has my mad respect.
>>
>>30506461
Its exactly why they are doing it, weaken the peasants capabilities to the point that their resolve ia not enough to fight back with
>>
File: Homemade Molotov Cocktails.jpg (324 KB, 904x1175) Image search: [Google]
Homemade Molotov Cocktails.jpg
324 KB, 904x1175
>>30506478
What the fuck? I never typed desu, this motherfucker asian admin is doing filters again? Asshole.

>>30506477
This is now an info thread since the OP openly admitted to creating the thread just to bait tripfags, who aren't even on right now.
>>
>Traitors get hanged, not a chance to hide in Russia

Snowden? The man who opened the US citizens eyes to their government surveillance networks at the cost of his freedom?

And you'd call him a traitor?

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>30506478
Still ruined. Literally cannot focus on anything.
>>
File: Pemmican Preparation.jpg (621 KB, 996x3088) Image search: [Google]
Pemmican Preparation.jpg
621 KB, 996x3088
Just did pic related last camping trip.

It was alright, however it would be fucking delicious if I was starving in some shtf scenario. It only tasted odd (not bad, just strange) because I'm so used to eating whatever the fuck I want, and most of that is deliciousness.
>>
File: 1467165593141.png (1006 KB, 1270x1796) Image search: [Google]
1467165593141.png
1006 KB, 1270x1796
>>30506485
Seems complicated for a molotov, also link for everyone
http://thehomegunsmith.com/
>>
>>30506488
Sworn oath meant nothing to him. If you think surveillance is suck a fucking atrocity you are living in the dark.
>>
>>30506497
got anymore food related?
>>
>>30506500
>being perfectly okay with government mandated surveillance, but not with Jerry Brown signing unconstitutional laws

Why does no one, and I mean fucking no one, support and uphold the values of the constitution? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>30508402
Cognitive dissonance is a thing. Some people on here can scream SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED about the 2nd all day long and then rant about how they want to shoot people for protesting legally as per the 1st. Or the mess of property rights and how they'll whine about them not meaning anything in one instance but being horribly restrictive in another. Or how they want more money for themselves but everyone else should have less. What it all comes down to is tribalism and thinking that only people that agree with you should actually have rights.
>>
File: grot.png (63 KB, 830x900) Image search: [Google]
grot.png
63 KB, 830x900
>>30506002
>supports the constitution
>criticizes Snowden as a traitor.
>>
>>30508421
Or one of my favorites...
>Can I shoot people for stepping on to my private land?
>How come I can't go target shooting anywhere because everything is private land?
>>
are they really a traitor if people vote for them, time and time again?
Universal suffrage is the death blow to any civilization

>>30508402
You're a fucking idiot
the government was just doing the same shit foreigners and private entities are doing
>>
>>30506411
the south failed because plat owners couldn't be bothered to donate resources to their army, the army wasn't even allowed to appropriate resources to fuel wartime need

they didn't lose for popularity of slavery or lack thereof; they lost because hyper-individualistic landholders are greedy morons
>>
>>30508582
Pretty sure foreign or private entities don't have the legal impunity to kick down your door and arrest or kill you. Sure they can do it, but the government can not only do it, but put themselves in their own court, and then decide you were a terrorist from their own evidence of their own collected data on you.
>>
File: Ramesses II.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
Ramesses II.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1500
>>30508582
Ol' Moonbeam was the pro-gun candidate last election.

>Neel Kashkari said Wednesday that he owns four guns and supports gun rights but is "not running on an agenda of the Second Amendment," highlighting a contrast with Tim Donnelly, the other main Republican running for governor.

>"If you're a single issue voter, and you just want someone to give you a full capacity assault rifle magazine, God bless you, you can go vote for somebody else," Kashkari told a group of college Republicans at California State University, Sacramento. "I'm not your guy."

>But the former U.S. Treasury Department official said he does not oppose waiting periods or background checks, which he said "didn't inconvenience me in the slightest" when he has purchased guns.

>Kashkari also said, "I'm not fearful of the Army coming and marching on my home, so I don't have guns to try to defend myself against the Army. I have guns for my own sport, for my own personal protection, etcetera."

>Kashkari said after the event that he owns two 9mm Glock 17 pistols, one Weatherby rifle and one shotgun, a Remington 870 Express.

>When a student suggested the purpose of the Second Amendment is to ensure citizens can overthrow a tyrannical government, if necessary, Kashkari said, "I understand that, and I hear you on that, but if the Army decides to come in with an M1 tank, good luck."

http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2014/02/gun-owner-kashkari-says-hes-not-running-on-second-amendment-agenda.html

>>30506002
Mr Moonbeam is the last thing holding back the harsher measures that other Democrats wish to impose upon this state. Killing him would launch Gavin Newsom's career, the same way Moscone's death launched Feinstein's.

We should march on Sacramento nonstop with American and Don't Tread on Me flags. So many that they get sick of seeing us.
>>
>>30506488
Nigger, the text of the Patriot Act was available long before Snowden opened his fag mouth. If you didn't read it and draw implications, you're a potato operator.
Snowden told us nothing people with a brain didn't assume was happening.
>>
>>30509850
>I'm a progun politician but the 2nd amendment is over rated
Holy shit fuck this guy
>>
File: 2352345324534.gif (97 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
2352345324534.gif
97 KB, 500x720
>>30506002
I feel you OP.

I spent the whole 3 day weekend thinking about where I want to move to and do with my life. Then I remembered I'm shit at meeting new people and I'd just end up being alone for the rest of my life.

At least this shit is a year off.
>>
>>30506002
>why can't someone else kill people I don't like?
Do it yourself then fag. Oh wait, you won't because you are a giant pussy.
Quit bitching and quit baiting the ATF.
>>
File: theydonothing.jpg (48 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
theydonothing.jpg
48 KB, 722x349
>>30510337
>>
File: 1451185841037.jpg (78 KB, 607x434) Image search: [Google]
1451185841037.jpg
78 KB, 607x434
>>30509941
pretty sure the patriot act didn't involve the government using banner ads on Angry Birds to track people's whereabouts on Saturday nights in order to determine if they were at gay clubs or not, suggesting whether or not the owner of the phone was a homosexual.

But the government did do that, according to the Snowden leak.
>>
>>30509850
>We should march on Sacramento nonstop
You first man.
>>
>>30510423
too bad only people on welfare have the time do to shit like protests and marches
>>
File: grant.jpg (160 KB, 1024x433) Image search: [Google]
grant.jpg
160 KB, 1024x433
>>30510433
That and all the leftist protesters are supported and funded bay large political organizations. Is the CRPA or the NRA going to provide food and other supplies for full time protesters? Are there enough Pro-gun people even in the vicinity of norcal to put their life on hold?

If your hobby is social justice then you have a very low cost of entry into that hobby.

If your hobby is guns (sorry but that's what it is at this point in CA) then the cost of entry requires work and steady income.
>>
>>30508427
He signed a contract, then reneged. There are avenues where he could have gone with evidence of government wrongdoing. That's why we have whistleblower laws. Instead, he posted a bunch of unrelated and in some cases militarily harmful shit onto the internet. Then he fled to an openly hostile country instead of making a stand for his beliefs.

Yeah, real hero.
>>
>>30511114
>with evidence of government wrongdoing.
To the same people who authorized the illegal actions? Seriously, the way that the NSA is set up he did not have legal recourse, especially with all the crap the Patriot Act threw into play.
>militarily harmful
Nope. Seriously, no.
>refused to be thrown in a hole and disappeared vs. going somewhere where he can continue to act on his beliefs.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.