[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished firing my new ad 15 in my hallway when this thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I just finished firing my new ad 15 in my hallway when this thing flew out of the barrel. What the hell is it and how can it handle those temps??
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is this the bug out bag you guys talk about?
>>
>>30503610
kill it with fire
>>
>>30503631
I pushed it into my neighbours door gap.
>>
>>30503680
Good, thinking tactically there!
>>
And yes that is my chin and nose
>>
>>30503628

>that proboscis

Jesus christ Anon, if i'm not mistaken that's an assassin bug. That thing literally stabs other bugs to death and eats them from the inside out. Those fuckers also bite people.

Sweep the house and make sure he didn't have friends.
>>
>>30504249
Wait what? I have like 20 on my bed wen the lights go out but they disappear when the lights are on.
>>
That's a kissing bug. It carries Chagas disease.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chagas_disease
>>
Why is everyone ignoring the fact that he was firing his AR IN HIS HALLWAY?!
>>
>>30504367
Because bug > bait.
>>
File: 1466989963259.jpg (77 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1466989963259.jpg
77 KB, 500x501
>>30504367
>he doesn't magdump into a sand bucket daily with his AR
>>
>>30504367

Maybe he has a 300 yard hallway and wanted to ring the bell on the kitchen counter for his mom to come over and give him dinner.
>>
>>30504386
Ballin tactical tendies don't fuck with my Moa
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.