[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ what kind of car do you drive? My for asking is, should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1377148271801.jpg (270 KB, 1600x866) Image search: [Google]
1377148271801.jpg
270 KB, 1600x866
/k/ what kind of car do you drive? My for asking is, should I get a Jeep or some kind of off-road vehicle in case some major stuff good down?
>>
>>30501290
Land Rover Defender is your only option. Great cars, fixed pretty easily.
>>
>>30501964
probably expensive to fix.
I have a wrangler, great car. I can get ANYWHERE literally. Except the thing is small as fuck. Think about a tacoma, if not jeeps are badass. I personally think you should go with an old school grand cherokee and lift the hell out of it
>>
2003 Toyota Tacoma, AKA what North America gets instead of the Hilux.
>>
>>30501964
I've driven that box.

It's loud.
It's slow
It's got the turning radius of a dump truck.

Would not operate with.
>>
A 4runner
>>
>>30501290
do you people even read what you write before hitting enter?
>>
>>30501964
>fixed pretty easily

Never had the displeasure of working on one, but the prices for parts are asinine
>>
>>30501290
2 options, get a car, or get a truck
Quit with this faggy in between garbage
Especially Jeeps
/o/ suggests them but has never had to work on them

Have fun with your fucked up wiring
>>
>>30505578
Jeeps are flat out a bitch to work on.

If you want /k/ approved from a guy who's worked on his own vehicles and many his family own.

Ford.

Pickup or Explorer.

Willing to do some learning?

Electric converted Explorer and pay .07 cents a mile.
>>
File: Metro.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
Metro.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1687
>>30501290
/o/ and /k/ are my main boards

Metros are the only way

near 50 em pee gees
5 speed Manuel tranny
1.0L 993cc i3
plenty of room for your mosin (my mosin is almost half the car interior length)
>>
>>30501290
>He wants a Beep Beep Imma Jeep
>doesnt know its got worse gas mileage than Dodge ram 2500 crewcab.
>doesnt know the wheelbearings go to shit all the time for no fuckin reason
>doesnt know the seats are about as comfortable as a 2x6 bench with one of those foam buttpad's the 'booster club' sells at football games
fuck jeep. Get something worthwile and reliable, not something you saw in a joolywood movie because jeep decided their market is ignorant rich kids and midlife crises.
>>
>>30501290
>jeep
>off road

They're a fucking huge rollover hazard compared to other vehicles. I still want one, but I wouldn't recommend it for SHTF.
>>
File: 17mc9k2mfj0fejpg.jpg (103 KB, 494x342) Image search: [Google]
17mc9k2mfj0fejpg.jpg
103 KB, 494x342
>>30501290
Early model tacomas/4runner
90s cherokee xj and wrangler
Suzuki samurai if you want economy
Ram cummins if you want max towing/payload
Big family - 80s suburban (seats up to 12 )
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.