[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright k, I'm pretty drink so forgive me if I'm an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
Alright k, I'm pretty drink so forgive me if I'm an idiot and there's already a thread about shit, but what's IDF ye took a vial of fooking tritium and made a combined collimator optic with it¿ it seems to be a good way to ensure the optic has enough ml IU get ta ensure proper operations. Pic semirelated became long island iced tea are fooking dangerous. I'm at least twice as drunk as I look, and autocorrect is the only thing making this post intelligible. Edit, the pictures are inline what I mean just picture one of those "reflex sight from like wwii or two and you'll get e what I mean.
>>
>>30496778
Fucking what.
>>
>>30496778
Go to bed OP
>>
>>30496778
what
>>
File: 1458320765197.jpg (315 KB, 770x642) Image search: [Google]
1458320765197.jpg
315 KB, 770x642
Dude...holy shit
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>30496789
The fooking tritium emits fooking light and the fooking prism projects that shit onto glass like a goddambed reflex sight from call O's duty, I apologize for the drunken Irish accent, I somehow picked it up from. My friends gay roommate. Seriously shit is kind of not cash, I'm only a quarter Irish. But news pic related, picture something like this but not for pendent on ambient light. Although now I realize that the same thing g could be accomplished with a fooking battery and an led bulbs, I kind of feels stupid. My

Capt has a bitch when you're drunk, as I am.
>>
>>30496778
Drink 2 pints of water and eat some bread or cookies.

Then come back when you're fucking functioning
>>
Glad to see you're having a good 4th of July, OP.
>>
Dude, they already have that. Trijicon makes them im pretty sure. But they might be a reflex sight instead, which really does the same shit as a collimating sight.
>>
File: image.png (236 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 552x414
>>30496848
You kinda just wanna sit back... In awe of this English masterpiece. Like listening to Mozart in person.
>>
>>30496848
I like turtles.
>>
>>30496848

http://www.brownells.com/optics-mounting/electronic-sights/reflex-sights/trijicon-rmr-dual-illum-12-9-moa-amber-triangle-sku892000095-55663-101753.aspx?cm_mmc=cse-_-Itwine-_-shoppingpla-_-Rmr%20Dual-Illumination%20Sights&gdffi=4c10f1ff40354714b834b0032f76348a&gdfms=D560D178EE784BEA873023F21D92C70B

Battery-free Dual-Illuminated models use a combination of powerful, light-gathering fiber optics and self-illuminating Tritium to project a bright amber dot on the sight in any light conditions from pitch darkness to broad daylight. Automatically adjusts brightness and contrast of reticle to ambient light.
>>
>>30496848
>excuse my fake Irish accent I'm fucking TYPING
>I'm so drunk lol drank long island iced tea

you're gonna be embarrassed if you even remember this shit thread OP. Go have another bitch drink.
>>
OP I have had many of drunk postings. It is fun, for like 5 hours.
>>
>>30496848
Alrighty then.
>>
>>30496913
Those moments motherfuckers know what's OK am taking abouts . BEER IS FUN AND Stuff.
>>
>>30496927
It's probably worse for me because I studied engineering's fire a v couple of years before they're said you're too drunk for a degree. It's just a drunken thought I had so there's that. I had never heard of that. This glorious bastard's read my drunken mind.>>30496913
>>
>>30496921
>Implying long islands won't get you FUCKED UP

Yeah, nah, you're a dumbass.
>>
>>30497292
This tbqh
>>
>>30496778
Told you about drinking Hoppe's bro.
>>
This is why I don't drink.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.