[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/, I'm in a pickle right now. I'm trying to practice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_20160703-221638.jpg (407 KB, 560x1431) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160703-221638.jpg
407 KB, 560x1431
Hey /k/, I'm in a pickle right now. I'm trying to practice for a streetfight that I'm going to have against this dickhead in the near future but the problem is that he has a wrestling background and I have no fighting background whatsoever. However, I am in better shape and arguably can hit fairly hard with my punches. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but it's worth a try.

Pic related: it's the dickhead.
>>
File: Nein stop.png (330 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Nein stop.png
330 KB, 640x480
>>30496018
If you expected any other advice from /k/ other than use a weapon on them, you're gonna have a bad time, mmk?
>>
>>30496018
Don't break the law
>>
>>30496018

De-escalate, you little faggot
>>
>>30496018
>practice for a street fight
>street fight
Fish hook and eye gouge, you're trying to hurt the other person, not engage in honorable fisticuffs for sport.
>>
>>30496018
Go for the face and eyes, pull his hair, who cares about fighting fair you have to win, then you can worry about your honor.
>>
>>30496018
Lmao at that pic. Just throw some chips on the floor, he'll for sure get down on his knees and start eating them
>>
>>30496018
dang its been awhile since ive seen a thread like this, the only answer is to make a pipebomb OP.

put that shit in his mailbox the day his amazon prime order is coming in, eh who fucking tough now faggot? am i right?
>>
learn boxing fast
>>
>>30496018
how tall?
>>
>>30496018
pepperspray knife you juce
>>
>>30496018
Stop being such a nigger.
>>
>>30496018

Hit first. Hit hard. Keep hitting.

First thing you want to do is bop his nose, that way even if he wins he's walking away covered in his own blood, at which point it will be hard for him to feel or look like a bad ass, even if he is. He may even freak out and quit once the blood is going, because not many people are used to it. Also there is a pretty good chance that others will rush to break the fight up, so he won't get the chance to wrestle-mangle you even if he can in that scenario, and he's still got a bloody nose.

99% of this sort of thing is just showing up and not being a pussy about it.
>>
File: 1466802268544.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1466802268544.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>30496422
>wrestle-mangle
O i am laffin
>>
>>30496018
If you can find a way for both of you to save face, do that.

Also, if he has a ton of friends with him, backing off isn't a pussy move. This might only delay it, but it might also end it.

Since that rarely works, hit first and hit hard. If you do this right or just get lucky, it'll be other. Like the other said aim for the nose. Try and keep distance on him if you are worried about him wrestling you. The jab is your friend.

God, I'm glad I don't have to worry about this teenage bullshit any more.

You know what: fuck what I just said and bring a can of wasp killer. Hose him down with it as soon as you see him. You can make up a semi believable story about how you didn't know he was after you and you just found the can. >>30496018
>>
File: DBCooper.jpg (19 KB, 244x289) Image search: [Google]
DBCooper.jpg
19 KB, 244x289
>>30496018
just avoid him and ignore or deflect any of his threats and try and de-escalate the situation

pretty much if you just avoid him and ignore the shit he says about you he will eventually give up and move on to a new beef with someone he has perceived has wrong him

but if you really want some self defense advice go to /asp/ and ask the martial arts dudes they will probably give you the same advice here, trolling or telling you to avoid it
>>
>>30496018
Instead of fighting, get as close as you can to him and get fucking GAY. Like make out with his ugly brown ass. He will be scared and run like a bitch.
>>
>>30496018
Grab some friends, lots of them.
>>
>>30496018
>organising a "street fight" beforehand

You are disabled, and so is he. There is absolutely no reason to do this shit.

Also, very little sports training will help shit here, bar fighters win barfights, boxers win boxing matches, wrestlers win wrestling matches. If you want to hit the cunt, hit him, but you are both tools and it is anyones game to win.
>>
>>30496520
>You know what: fuck what I just said and bring a can of wasp killer. Hose him down with it as soon as you see him.

What OP tells the cops:
>lol I thought he was a bug
>>
Wear a nike shirt.
>>
>>30497004
To be fair the guy in the picture could easily be mistaken for a Turk.
>>
>>30496018
He's going to take you to the ground and fuck you up. Enjoy.
>>
>>30496018
>Not sure if this is the right place to ask this

You didn't ask anything, you just told us about your high school beef. This is a freshman parking lot fight, not a streetfight.
>>
File: 1466900405625.png (454 KB, 637x512) Image search: [Google]
1466900405625.png
454 KB, 637x512
>>30497119
This. Id expect him to try a wrasslin background move he leqrned from his wrasslin background.

Keep stepping back and to his weaker side. Keep your lead foot on the outside of his lead foot, when he steps in, nail his nose.

Kicking may do well but dont rely on it. Your balance isnt that if Bruce Lee.

Eventually he will try to tackle you. If you can get his head locked and wrapped up, and slam it into a wall, do so. If not stand up straight and keep his neck wrapped and tucked under his jaw.

Or, push down on his shoulders and step back. Youll look like the ^ this, keep your legs back and dont let him grab them. PULL him towards you and down, if he pulls back, pivot with him. You can land on top and be in a position to fuck him up.

If you do get a hold, dont let go. You want to avoid going to the ground, but if you have a firm grip going down you stand a better chance. May sound dumb; but do roll up into a ball if you are on the ground. Dont let him sit on you, backside is the worst mistake there too.

You want to throw one or two punches and step away. Keep your wrist straight and fist tight. Make him walk into your punches and makw your punches aim through, not at his nose at his nose to the back of his head.

Look. Fighting isnt hard but people panic. Stay calm and keep moving. Dont try to throw a hundred punches or rush at him. Chances are once you put up a good stance and dont let him run up and throw you around he will just say " uh yeah wassup thought so bitch" and walk off.Look at the walmart parking lot fight with the motorcycle dude and the beaner, he didnt hurt him bad but was enough to take the fight out of him, keep him from teabagging him on the hot pavement.

Also, be wary of knives and anything loose that can be grabbed like rocks. Shitskins always go caveman and clank the rocks around.
>>
>>30496018
Hit him in the dick.
>>
Don't hit first. He could use that against if he ever brought to police and you'd be charged with assault while he would be good with self defence.
>>
Don't let him get to you the ground. If he does start screaming about how he wants your boy pussy and is gay

Also odds are you started shit and caused the fight. You've puffed yourself up into a big man and someone called you on it. If you back down you're everything that's wrong with this world.
>>
>wrestling

Bring a knife, but keep it hidden inside your pants' pokcet.Try to keep the fight standing, if he gets you on the ground and gets you in a chokehold, stab him repeatedly in the sides. Then you can finish him.

Or better yet, stop being an edgy teenager, tell that guy streetfighting is for niggers and that you'll call the police if he doesn't step down.
>>
>>30496018
Stay on the defensive and don't let him get a hold on your limbs. Turn his attack in to an attack of your own. Try to stay on his outside and when he throws a punch, pivot right foot back, grab his wrist and pull it in the direction he's punching, and follow it up with a swift blow to his elbow joint (opposite way it's supposed to bend). It will hurt like fuck if you can pull it off, if not get the fuck away and back on defense.
>>
>>30496018

>I'm in a pickle
here we go....
>practice for a street fight
u wot m8
>wrestling background
and?
>I have no fighting background
neither does he
>I am in better shape
you sure about that? you sound like a bitch
>arguably can hit fairly hard with my punches
well you've "arguably" never even hit anyone. $50 says you fuck up your hand
>Not sure if this is the right place
It's not
>pic related
that's the dweeb you're gonna throw down with and you need "tips'? Kid you're gonna get rocked

If you actually end up fighting (and you wont) all you have to do is balls up and hit him in the face. aim low (chin, jaw, nose) so if he ducks his head you don't break your hand. fire them off one after another and don't turn into a windmill. have some damn self-respect and throw'em straight.

if he goes in low to "take you down" just throw downward elbows into the back of his head and neck. wrastlin class doesn't teach him about that shit.

if he gets on top, just jam your fingers in use then like handles to pull him over and roll on top. grab his collar bone and just squeeze/yank as hard as you can. pull his ears off. bite his face.

it don't matter, you're a bitch and don't have what it takes anyway.
>>
Kick him in the dick as hard as you can. Not many people will want to continue after that. If he still wants to keep going then punch him in the throat. Those 2 places generally make people want to stop fighting.
>>
>>30498122

**jam your fingers in his eyes and use them like handles

fuck it's too early for this shit
>>
>>30498137
This. Try breaking some of his fingees when he is incapacitated too. That usually works. OP, you fucking suck desu.
>>
Go for the face, eyes, and balls.
>>
>>30496018
just watch smackdown reruns and come back when youre 18
>>
First AND MOST IMPORTANT
Dont "grab" your thumb... keep it outside your palm but dont extend it ... else you WILL BREAK your own thu.b with 1 punch

Also practice straight/push kicks ... 1 hit and he will stumble...

If u manage to down him just kick his head ... jump onto shoulders .. if hes on his back a good straight jump to his legs will most likely break one

Dont try to hit his ribcage ... you dont know how to hit there and you wont learn how to in just a few days..

If theres this faggy "pre fight staring" .... dont let it happen ... if he stays infront of you for 1 sec go straight in and punch his pace ... when he covers hit his throat
>>
>>30498204
Also this is good advice, start the fight hard and aggressive the moment you see him. Grab the initiative right off
>>
Fucking summer /k/amp. Since when does /k/ give advice to a high school freshman on how to when what's gonna be a slap fight at worst?
>>
>>30496018
>Post a message on Craigslist asking for some muscle
>Pay said muscle
>Show up to fight
>Have muscle beat the shit out of the guy
>??
>Profit

Seriously 0 reason to risk yourself son.
>>
>>30496018
Krav Maga wil teach you everything you need to know
>>
>>30496018
gun
>>
I wrestled a bit OP. Don't let that fucker lunge at your legs. If he gets to your legs, try and end up on top of his back. Use your all your weight and balance yourself. You can't beat him on the ground, dont try it faggot. Hopefully you are a little more beefier then him. I notice his legs are dyel teir so he doesn't look like he'd hit hard. Look up footwork on youtube and try to mimic it. Footwork is a must. Hit hard, hit first, hit fast. Dot let him get you on the ground. If you are getting fucked up, just bounce. It's better to be a loser with a black eye who ran, than a loser with brain trauma on the verge of death who didn't run. If he brings friends, just walk away. If he has weapons (brass knuckles, iron bar, knife) just walk away. I recommend you have someone there to watch your back. Never fucking try and kick you Mongoloid this isn't your fucking chinese cartoon. Keep your hands up, uppercuts are good but straight punches are HIGHLY underrated. Don't flail your arms like a retard and don't think too long about your next move during a fight let your anger guide your punches. Good luck OP
>>
Try using a soap in a sock, that shit really hurts. If your're feeling more malicious, a milford brick or even worse, a peaky blinders hat should get him to back the fuck off.
>>
Sorry Millwall brick
>>
millford brick
>>
File: 2d7.gif (496 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
2d7.gif
496 KB, 500x385
>>30496018
call the cops on the streetfight and never throw a punch.
>>
File: GFd8oKb.jpg (394 KB, 1340x1686) Image search: [Google]
GFd8oKb.jpg
394 KB, 1340x1686
>>30496018
Looks like a kid and a pussy. When he is standing just kick really hard at his knees and break his legs so they bend backwords that should leave him stunned and screaming for mercy. This is when you drag him to a corner and make him bite it and your repeatedly curb stomp his head till it pops like a melon. After that i'm sure he will die or you could just shoot him that works to.
>>
>>30496018
My advice is stay the fuck out of street fights. Especially street fights that you plan in advance. Best case scenario you both bloody each other a bit and go home to lick your respective wounds. Worst case one of you get's seriously hurt and nobody can claim self defense because you PLANNED IT IN ADVANCE.
>>
>>30496018
Back in my day all my fighting advice and techniques came from the Simpsons. Every time a fight was portrayed it was a rough, unruly scrap with "unfair" advantages and "dirty" tactics taken advantage of at every second. Bite, kick, get him to the ground, pull hair, mash his ears and eyes, disorient the fuck out of him through the maximum amount of pain. And if possible use some weapons. Use the ground if you can use a good tackle, if you pin him, start beating his head in. Then take his Adidas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WfzyAvdCoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-2MiuqIo4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toTPkb98PW4
>>
>>30496018
Keep him at a distance using oblique kicks and body kicks, keep circling and he will get tired, don't let him get near you or a hand on you
>>
>>30496918
this will probably not work with a wrestler if he has a few years unless he doesn't want to fight anyways

Besides I don't think that guy is even high JV tier he looks like he doesn't cut weight which means he can't really be that good. I'm a state medalist I would eat that guy I WOULD EAT HIS DICK TBHFAMLMNOP.

Also OP is autistic and is underage.
>>
>>30496018
If hes a wrestler obviously you don't want to grapple with him or let him get you on the ground
get a book on hand to hand combat any military / SAS training manual will do.
look at the hand to hand fighting techniques and study things like pressure points and sensitive nerve areas.
(things like the sternum, or caratoid artery points on the neck,) lots of places you can land a hit that will at least stun a person if not incapacitate them for a brief time. enough time to deal a finishing move of your choice.
if your afraid for your life kick down against the side of his knee and break it. he'll be done.
until he comes back for revenge
>>
>>30496018
If he has a wrestling background use that against him. Don't let the fight get onto the ground or he will win.
>>
OP, he is going to kick your fucking ass
all the advice here is going to jumble your head at most, and while you are trying to remember all that shit you read on 4chan he will single/double leg you and then fuck you to death
>>
>wrestling background
learn counter grapples and go for the throat, if legit street fight, fight like a dirty nigger with no respect for rules
>>
>>30496018
Learn the monkey paw's knot. Tie it around a steel ball. Now you have a floppy club capable of knovking teeth
>>
LIKE OP is going to be able to use 'pressure points' as if a trained wrestler won't have wrist control, and then immediately smash ops head into the ground

>>30505015
LOL
'COUNTER GRAPPELS"
HAHAHAHAHAH
so you're saying thayou guys act like
t OP can learn something to 'COUNTER GRAPPLE" but trained wrestlers and mma fighters dont just do that in the ring?
>>
Stab him with a knife and tell him to not bring fists to a knife fight.
>>
>>30505033
you're exposing your cancer and im almost catching it, please put band-aid brand band-aids over those cuts you got from playing with your mall-ninja knives.
>>
OP you need to end the fight as quickly and as brutally as possible. He will expect you to want to stand face to face and trade punches. Don't do this. In a streetfight you have two possibilities, death or jail. If you goal isn't to inflict as much damage as quickly as possible to the vulnurable areas of the body, you're going to lose. Kick the side of his knees, gouge out his eyes, kick him in the balls, punch him IN HIS THROAT, (<- seriously, this will end the fight in about 10 seconds, and you'll have to call an ambulance and hope they can get there to a trach before he dies)

The point is, be as brutal as possible IMMEDIATELY. Most people don't expect you to go full on "seeing red" rage. On top of this, when you attack, scream at him, this will throw him off. Use your "war face", and he'll hesitate just that half a second, which is enough to fuck his shit up. Do not let the fight escalate, bring all you have in the most gory, bloody, manner possible.
>>
>>30505058
you're an idiot
have you ever grappled before?
>>
>>30496018
What are you? Thirteen?
>>
>>30505074
yeah bro, i grapple your mom into submission everynight after she tucks your sorry ass into bed, then we do the good ol' fight'n'fuck
>>
>>30505058
this
>>30505074
If you've never wrestled, you gotta know that keeping yourself off the ground is going to be in your advantage. Especially if he can get you on the ground AND get behind you, the fight is almost certainly over if he has wrestling experience and you don't.
>>
>>30496018
Just do your best and be a man if you get your ass kicked.
>>
>>30505091
the fight is already over because OP has zero training or experience, and the trained wrestler is used to putting people that actually know how to put up a fight on the ground.
>>
File: 1452651450000.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1452651450000.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>>30496018
The balls nigga. Hit the balls.
>>
Respect wins the battle.
>>
>>30505106
That's why I was saying here; >>30505061
Ending the fight as quickly and as brutally as possible is the one and only option. Charge and pull out your war face, scream at that motherfucker, and do your absolute best to gouge out some fucking eyes and crush throats.

The guy he's trying to fight, his weakness is thinking he is already going to win. OPs weakness is thinking he's going to lose. Either you fight to kill, or die.

OP, I promise you, even if you lose, you'll regret not fighting more than you ever will losing.
>>
>>30505106
On top of this, wrestling is so different from a streetfight. Granted he does have more experience with adrenaline pumping through his veins, but the real advantage is if he gets him on the ground, this is why this entire thread is saying STAY ON YOUR GODDAMN FEET. DONT LET HIM GET BEHIND YOU.
>>
>>30497114
10/10 underrated post
>>
>>30498021
>Finish him

Jesus Christ this is a high school fight not Mortal Kombat you murderer.
>>
Bring a lego set, scatter it on the floor. That yould make him think twice about ground combat.
>>
>>30506118
Literally worse then Hitler.
>>
>>30498329
This is the most Jewish thing ever.
>>
>>30501434
>let your anger guide your punches
Found the Sith
>>
>>30496139
This, motherfucker. Rule 1. Always cheat always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
>>
>>30496018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqFj-61IEAo
>>
>>30501434
So bring friends, and show a weapon. Got it.
>>
Jam ur thumb up his ass.
Worse case scenario he jams his up urs...
>>
>>30508449
Actually thats not a bad idea to make him back down/intimidate. Just prepare to never hear the end of " lol pussy faggot, bet you wont 1v1 me"
>>
>>30496018
Underage please go.
>>
>>30496018
Just watch this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjQT4VkjHF4

It will turn you in a fighter in no time.
>>
There's only one way to practice street fighting: fighting.

If you have no experience, start small. It's like in RPG's. Before fighting dragons and vampire lords, you start by training on hungry rats and giant ants. So, walk through your neighborhood and start beating up 9yo kids, then go for 10 to 11yo, 13 to 14, and then 15yo teens (which seems to be your age). After that you should be ready to face your nemesis.
>>
>>30497988
>that pic

I fucking hate that video. That short fat fucking faggot is such an annoying piece of shit I wanted nothing more than to see him get punched and stumble in front of some oblivious soccer mom driving an Escalade and watch his disgusting greasy head pop like a fucking watermelon.
>>
>you must be 18 to post
>>
I'd jump him. Literally stalk him, find out his habits. Since you're both kids I assume this is for tough guy points. Doing it this way deprives him of that.

Fucking smash his head with a trash can lid and fuck him up a little. Tell him it's over and it with, and that was his warning. Give him the crazy eyes too.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.