[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you buy an AR pistol online and have it shipped to an FFL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 2000x1333
Can you buy an AR pistol online and have it shipped to an FFL in Maryland? I know it's legal to build them on a virgin lower here, but every website selling AR pistols doesn't ship to MD. Is the 30 round magazine stopping them?

Pic related: What I'm trying to buy
>>
>>30493736
>I know it's legal to build them on a virgin lower here,

Just do that then.
>>
>>30493736
Why buy through the internet and have it transferred? Every shop I've been to has 'pistols', either AR pattern, AK pattern, or g2/ptr 91 style. Live in MD
>>
>>30493815
I wanted this one in particular. Unfortunately it's chambered in 300 blackout and no shops near me have em in stock

>>30493755
Every LGS is cleaned out and all that remains is cheap bottom of the barrel ones
>>
>>30493854
There's a store off red branch road that may be able to help, they ordered my c39 from the interbutt. There's also a store off 94 that might be willing to help as well. Shouldn't be an issue for you to order it to a FFL.
>>
>>30493900
Bought my Glock 19 from Fox's Firearms, I'll try there. Hopefully they can order the gun to get past the shipping hassle and I purchase & pay them like a normal sale would be once they get it
>>
>>30493736
How long is the barrell on that?
>>
>>30494211
9 inches
>>
>>30494244
I like.
Just picked up a Hardened Arms 300 8.5 inch upper to replace 7.5 inch .223 on my AR pistol. Looking forward to getting it to the range.
>>
>>30494449
Nice. Hopefully that 8.5" 300 AAC isn't as ridiculous as .223 out of a barrel that short
>>
>>30494449
Ridiculously loud*
>>
>>30493900
>Fox's firearms
>literally based as fuck
>chad is chill as shit
>live 5 minutes away and fucking love it
>>
>>30496291
>tfw only LGS near me is On Target
>they don't do FFL transfers

Literally the only gun store I have ever heard of in my entire life that doesn't do them
>>
>>30496262
Yeah, I'm hoping that as well.
>>
>>30493900
>>30496291
You guys have to buttfuck now
>>
>>30496291
>not going to duffys gun shop in sparks
Vince is great, ordered an slp mk1 there last december.
>>
>>30498884
Way too far from me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.