[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm worried all these hikers getting eaten by bears are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: cb.jpg (46 KB, 600x626) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
46 KB, 600x626
I'm worried all these hikers getting eaten by bears are going to lure the bears back to civilization for a tasty human snack.
How do I stop a pack of grizzlies with a civilian legal weapon? What's the best home defense weapon for this. I'm thinking a pack would be like 4 of them but I don't want to over penetrate the dry wall.
This bear menaced must be stopped /K/omrades, what's the point of building a wall to keep illegals out if the walls just keep the bears in and we all get eaten?
>>
12 ga. slugs
>>
>>30492945
I have a friend who killed a black bear with a bow and arrow.

You need a full-auto bow with a pistol grip.
>>
>>30492972
an assault grip? isn't that a bit extreme. How's a high capacity clip suppose to fit on that?
>>
File: 600px-VHcrossbow-6.jpg (87 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
600px-VHcrossbow-6.jpg
87 KB, 600x450
>>30493053
Nothing's too extreme for home defense against bears. Go all out and get the 300 arrow capacity drum clip. Pic related.
>>
>>30493161
Won't that attract werebears?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (161 KB, 1191x842) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
161 KB, 1191x842
>>30493197
Not if you use silver arrows.
>>
>>30493197
Possibly, but if it does then you'll have the capacity to kill 300 of them in a nanosecond with a single pull of the trigger.
>>
File: 9mmrnplatedsilverbullets.jpg (5 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
9mmrnplatedsilverbullets.jpg
5 KB, 150x200
>>30493197
>>30493233
Besides, if you run out of those you can always fill your trusty Glock 40 Problem Solverâ„¢ with these as a backup.
>>
bears are bad enough someone think of the children i don't need supernatural bear men too
>>30492951
what if i live by sea water? wont that mess up the slugs?
>>
>>30493329
>supernatural bear men
We mostly solved that problem a few hundred years ago with whiskey and blankets.
>>
File: PTR-91A3R.png (241 KB, 1123x327) Image search: [Google]
PTR-91A3R.png
241 KB, 1123x327
>>30492945
>How do I stop a pack of grizzlies
>a pack of grizzlies
>a pack
>of grizzlies
>encroaching on a town or settlement
Where the fuck do you live where this has ever happened?

You'll never encounter a "pack" of grizzlies, much less will they come to where you live.

The danger of a grizzly is to run into one of them when out in the woods, to which I suggest a battle rifle if you feel the need to fight it, but it's going to head the other direction from you most likely.
>>
>>30493460
>You'll never encounter a "pack" of grizzlies
Yeah just weight till they get a taste for humans, especially fleeing ones those ones probably taste the best. Then they'll start grouping up and getting clever about which houses they knock over for dinner.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.