[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd Questions About Guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>what does gun oil taste like?

>does a minigun vibrate enough to be used as a sex toy?
>>
>>30492682
Bad. Yes.
>>
>how many calories does shooting burn?

>standing?
>kneeling?
>prone?
>odd, although common positions?
>>
>>30492682
Depends what hole you put it in, to answer your first question

Please do not attempt something like that with your minigun it might void the warranty
>>
>is it possible to use an old school anti-tank rifle to perform the chest pumps of CPR?
>>
>>30492707
Not as much as a treadmill, fatty
>>
>since a gau8 has enough recoil to completely stop the A10 if it were fired long enough, why not make a new plane with a rear-facing gau8, along with the forward gun?

seriously though, put in a rearward facing gunner to aim the rear gun better, and you'd have two runs on the same target super fast.
>>
>>30492785
Bill Nye wouldn't be proud of you for not being interested in the science.
>>
File: igetitlol.gif (883 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
igetitlol.gif
883 KB, 500x269
>>30492743
lol

>is frog lube actually safe to eat and cook with?

ive tasted it and saw a guy on you tube cook and eat an egg with it
>>
>>30492806
Doesn't make you any less fat, fatty.

Go do some fucking cardio, and no, you're not big boned.
>>
>>30492874
I run a mile in about 8:20 though...
>>
>Academy Sports won't sell AR15s so why do they still sell tannerite?
>>
>>30492912
Was just at Academy. AR-15s for days, my nigga.
>>
>>30492798
Weight
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.