[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a story I've been meaning to tell: > Be me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 750x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 750x511
Here's a story I've been meaning to tell:
> Be me at Basic Training
> Meet quiet recruit from the Phillipines, he's here for his citizenship
> Can kinda tell he ain't gon' make it
> Lo and behold he's Section 8 and on suicide watch
> They take his belt, laces, rifle (obviously) and even the strings you use to blouse your trousers
> This guy can't do a thing and is on 24-hour sudoku watch
> Eventually they send him home after about 4-5 weeks
> One week later
> Drill sergeant asks us if anyone of us have relatives in the Phillipines, no clue why
> Graduate basic training and finally here that there was a massive hurricane that wiped out most of the islands, record storm for the area
> oh fuck
This guy went home on suicide watch only to watch half of his family get murdered by Mother Nature.
Moral of the story: You can't hide from the green weenie
>>
>>30492174
Shit. He would've been better off just sticking with it. How'd you know he wasn't going to make it? Just a Pvt. Pyle fuck up?
>>
Not so much a fuck up, he didn't know English at all when he got there, didn't understand the instructions from the first day and he was really reclusive.
>>
>>30492367
Why didn't he pull a Pvt. Pyle and wait until he could actually do something about it instead of making it obvious by his demeanor, actions, and attitude that he was going that way?

Fucking cry for attention, he's part of the problem. Good riddance to him and whatever gene pool fucked his family. One less fuck up to worry about later when the United States of Earth take over.
>>
>>30492391
The dude was not fit for service at all, some sneaky paperwork done by a recruiter for a paycheck. Still a funny story
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-16-51-37.png (711 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-16-51-37.png
711 KB, 720x1280
>>30492391(You)
>>
>>30492391
That's not how stress works, idiot. Hope I never serve with you, God forbid under you.
>>
>>30492367
How did he even get in without understanding English proficiently? Isn't that dangerous had be advanced in training? shit.
>>
>>30492470
I have no clue, he needed a terp just to hold a conversation outside of yes or no questions
>>
File: k2r7Eq1.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
k2r7Eq1.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>30492491
Fucking hell.........
>>
>>30492508
I like this pic. Thanks for a new wallpaper.
>>
File: 1466034963372.jpg (55 KB, 757x820) Image search: [Google]
1466034963372.jpg
55 KB, 757x820
>>30492391
People like you should be gassed.
>>
>>30492462
Why would I ever serve in that bureaucratic mess? Especially with the stories of all the tards I hear, and now women are joining combat roles? Come the fuck on. If I wanted to sit under a goddamn tent or in a jeep in the middle of the fucking desert dodging mortars for a year I'd want to die too.

The term "welfare queen" has never become more apparent with this generation of "I didn't go to college, I have no applicable skills, I'll just join the military, it's a good ass deal, I'll put up with some garbage but I'll mooch off the fucking taxpayers for my school, VA, and everything else us tent-dwellers and fobbits get"

Really, are you so disillusioned that you chose to let the military and the gov brainwash your ass into believing that you were doing anything other than supporting a bunch of 1% fucks with secret motives no one will ever learn about?
>>
>>
>>30492562
...and to expand on this, Mil culture has got to be one of the worst, "elitist" groups that anyone can be apart of. Thinking you're better than civilians because you served is just another part of being fucking raped in the brain by whatever branch you joined, which I guarantee you, one of their missions is BRAINWASH THE FUCKING RECRUITS.

Don't want to think for yourself? Join the military!
Don't want to do any work that requires thinking? Join the military!
Want to get free fucking school and money while the rest of us suffer even with four year degrees in courses that aren't fucking art or social sciences or some shit? Join the military!
Want to believe you have an actual reason to be better than the average person even though you grew up in mostly the same conditions as the rest of us but don't have the skill to distinguish yourself and move up in the world because its HARD? Join the military, where we do your thinking for you!
>>
>>30492596
I'm sorry they kicked you out, friend. But it's not our fault you can't hack it
>>
>>30492562
>>30492596
did someone get rejected for failing the weed test
>>
>>30492596
More salt than the Dead Sea
>>
>>30492596
Nobody is forcing you to be a man, buddy. Go tell your mom some more about how evil america is and is run by the 1% alien shapeshifting lizard people. Get the fuck out of here, get hard bitch
>>
>>30492623
>>30492615
>>30492614
Three more braindead soldiers ready to ask how high they need to jump (into the way of mortars, RPGs, and small arms fire) when the brass asks. It's okay if you don't want to admit that you were lied to, wasted part of your life, and indirectly (and unknowingly for most of you fucks) completely toss your own so-highly-held-military-beliefs-and-morals into the fucking wind.

You guys know the Germans didn't think for themselves either, right? Then Hitler did their thinking for them.

This is the way we're headed, and it's your fault.
>>
>>30492526
Enjoy, anon. I think it was SEALs or CAG in Afghanistan. I'm sure someone will correct me though.
>>
>>30492562
>>30492596
>>30492665
Homie, you have a lot of anger directed at military members, what's really going on here? Outside of trolling, this kind of emotion doesn't happen in a vacuum.

Talk to us. Can't promise we can help, but we'll at least listen.
>>
>>30492696
Your fucking bullshit military killed my sister and my cousin. For nothing. FOR NOTHING. Where the fuck are we now?

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED, EVEN WORSE OFF SINCE ISIS STARTED STEPPING THEIR SHIT UP.

If you're going to do it, do it 100%, not this half ass "hearts and minds" bullshit. Did you fuckers really think you were there to save some shitskin population who thought that George Bush was their next leader because of how many fucking coups they had?

They literally did not understand that shit. In their mind, military = power, and since Bush deposed whoever the fuck was really in charge (don't even bullshit about that) they saw him as their new tyrant.
>>
>>30492665
Someones on her PERIOOOODDD
>>
>>30492665

Can't tell if troll or simply hammered ass drunk rage fit?
>>
File: brain hack.png (136 KB, 297x254) Image search: [Google]
brain hack.png
136 KB, 297x254
>>30492665
>Hitler did their thinking for them
>tfw if Hitler thunk for me I wouldnt be a nogf neet

I didnt ask for these feels man....
>>
>>30492562
>>30492596
navy here, can confirm
>>
>>30492730
Okay. But if everybody had a dirty hippie attitude like you this country would be fucked, and there would be nobody to fight actual wars that matter in the future. Of course soldiers should be ready to lay down their lives, preferably not but if you think wars will be won with zero casualties you're dead wrong buddy
What the fuck are you proposing?
>>
>>30492787
I'd like to propose something that would never happen; a return to the morals and beliefs that we used to hold so dear to us before money and moving up in the world passed your neighbor mattered more than you own self dignity and self respect. You gave that shit up the minute you signed on the dotted line.

I'm not saying no war, I'm saying let everyone else deal with their own issues and let's go back to pre-WWII isolationist practice where we only got involved in WII because Europe was literally going to fall if America wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back. England wasn't going to do shit, they proved that when they let France be taken, even though France held out for what, two weeks? Plenty of goddamn time to get troops and supplies from Britain. Not enough to completely turn around the war, but enough troops and material to buy themselves some time to figure out a better plan.
>>
>>30492730
Assuming you're legit:
>killed my sister and my cousin
For that, I actually am sorry. For the small, cold comfort that it is, collateral damage is one of the things that gets to a fuckton of vets, myself included...like ruins their lives kind of gets to. You can shake off killing people actually trying to kill you pretty easily and your buddies eating it well...that's hard too, but that time you pulled the trigger and were mistaken, that stays with you if you've even a shred of humanity in you.

Nothing I can say will excuse or make it better, but basically no one went into any of that planning on or wanting to make things worse. Road to hell is paved with good intentions I guess.

I fucking hate that the job was left unfinished. I agree with you entirely that it was seriously fucked of us to kick over the hornets nest, then basically pull out. I, and many who believe the same, unfortunately don't get to make those kinds of calls (or even the call not to fuck with Iraq when they clearly didn't have anything to do with 9/11).

All of that said, the past is the past. Don't lose yourself in anger. That achieves nothing. You need to act. Do what you can to save your country. There are more of you who are not fucktardedly crazy than there are the crazies. If someone comes over while you're out and shits on your table, what good does it do to curse the person who shat on your table? It's not fair it's on you to clean it up, but well, it's that or live with shit on your table. You're not at fault for the way things are, but you are responsible for getting things to the way you want them to be.

Don't let all that blood be for nothing.
>>
>>30492665
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>30492829
>I'm saying let everyone else deal with their own issues and let's go back to pre-WWII isolationist practice
Literally impossible.

The world's economies are too intertwined. Hell, know what the biggest risk area to basically the entire world's economy is right now? Nigeria. If we lose around 1/3 of their oil production, we're all fucked for a couple of years. We, incidentally=the Americas, Asia, Europe, basically anyone who needs oil to be under $140/bbl. Unfortunately, bullshit that happens in this assfuck little countries are of interest to the first world. We can't afford to turtle up.
>>
>>30492893
Two non-combat roles, two RPGs, two funerals, two flags, zero family.

The only thing I have is trying to convinced people not to join an organization that is turning this world into complete garbage in the name of "national security" or policing the fucking world's morals, or money.
For every one I convince, I bet there is 100 who's family has a mil culture so ingrained they can't see themselves doing anything else.

I hate all of you. Any motherfucker that had any part in it, boots on the ground or not. The only small victory I've won is convincing this shit township I live in not to build an Iraq War Memorial. I said, "Build one for those we have lost, not one to glorify the war, like that fucking WWII paratrooper statue with one boot on the German helmet." Well, that didn't pass, but neither did your fucking shitty monument to a bunch of people who deserve nothing more than to be forgotten from history for all of eternity, but they won't, because technology has made history just that much more fucking accurate. The only thing that will be forgot is the mistakes the gov made when that fucking sanctioned history committee overlooks when they jot down things like, oh, I don't know, basic shit like how many enemy dead, or what the purpose of the war actually was, or this bullshit about WMDs, or gee, I don't know, pick a fucking topic.

You guys are right, I've had too much to drink to argue with a bunch of Tibetan carpet weavers when I don't weave the carpets or pick the cotton, I walk over the rugs and act like I'm better than them because I don't do nigger slave work.

What the fuck is wrong with me...
>>
>>30492957
Figure out what you can do to make military entirely unnecessary or more realistically less necessary. Trust me, hate and anger is a waste of your life. Doesn't matter if the reasons are good or not. Right now, you're dead, you're a nonperson. Let go of that shit and make the world a better place, doesn't have to be in a grand or large way, even just a small way is a step in the right direction.

Hell, think about why poor people do often join the military, shit you've talked about a bunch of the reasons in this thread. Find a way to eliminate that. Build a better system.

Raging won't serve you or us in any way.
>>
>>30492562
>>30492596
this to be quite very fuckin honest fampai

I almost joined like a retard when going through tough times. I picked up my guitar instead and I can't be thankful enough.
>>
>>30492957
Preach bro I hear you 100%
>>
>>30492596
Lol, you're already pissing off several in this thread
>>
>>30493035
What kind of person would I be if I didn't? How can I live with myself knowing that it was MY FUCKING SISTER in that fear and in that chaos, when as the only remaining male in my line it was my duty to go.
What did I do? Became a fucking coward while my family and friends around me shouldered the burden.
You think my sister would be OK at me letting her death go even though we knew when she left that regardless of being a "non-combatant" there is no such thing to those fucking heathens?
How can you expect me, or anyone else in my position, to just forgive and move on? Are you fucking kidding?
Rage is all I have left that keeps me moving. If it wasn't for this shit and putting really tiny holes in pieces of paper really far away, I'd be putting one really goddamn close, in something a little more fleshly.

I seriously do not understand how you can say "move on, don't be mad."

For fucking real, guy? Are you not mad? I didn't even serve and I'm mad FOR you. I'm mad for all the vets, regardless if my rage makes me think that they took the "easy" way out. My sister tried to take the easy way out, so did my cousin and about 5,000 others. I signed two powers of attorney with both my cousin and my sister sitting there telling me "it's just a precaution, something we have to do, don't even worry about "

"Yeah girl, do your job, don't worry about anything else, you'll be fine."

I jinxed them both, right there on the spot. God was not happy. Neither was Allah, apparently.
>>
>>30492957
m8 im a veteran and I agree with most of what you're saying.

The Iraq war was fucking criminal and directly caused the ISIS bullshit and refugee crisis in europe now. the USAs actions in the middle east has led to nothing but more death, pain, and inequity in the world.

Isolationism is the only hope for america, we are bleeding ourselves dry for globalist bankers who could give no fucks about your families deaths, my injuries, or even if we win over there, they make money either fucking way.

interesting fact, the war on terror has cost so much money that we have spent about $1,000,000 for each enemy combatant killed.
>>
You know what? Fuck it. I'm finally drunk enough just to end it all now. Thanks guys, you've been swell. Keep fighting the good fight, even if we have different beliefs in what that fight is.
>>
>>30493129
>>30493135
cum on all of your guns before you go senpai
>>
Didn't mean to kill someone with my post, just sharing a funny story from basic training. Anyone else got some good shit from boot days?
>>
>>30493120
>I seriously do not understand how you can say "move on, don't be mad."
>For fucking real, guy? Are you not mad? I didn't even serve and I'm mad FOR you. I'm mad for all the vets, regardless if my rage makes me think that they took the "easy" way out. My sister tried to take the easy way out, so did my cousin and about 5,000 others. I signed two powers of attorney with both my cousin and my sister sitting there telling me "it's just a precaution, something we have to do, don't even worry about "

Nah bro, you misunderstand me. I lost basically decade and arguably the rest of my life because of what happened in that decade to anger, depression, anxiety, and the like.

What I'm telling you is that you are ruining yours. You're getting lost to emotion when what you should be doing is working toward a goal. I'm telling you to let it go because I know where you'll be in five, in ten, in fifteen years time. Bitterness fucks you. Anger consumes you. It pulls you away from that which is important. Homie YOU are alive. YOU are still here. Would your sister want you to be drunkenly railing against the militaryindustrial complex or chilling with friends at a bbq -- who cares what the official reason for the bbq is, spending time with friends, with family is what's important. You're on a precipice mate. Come down.
>>
>>30493135
I'm going to vote for Hillary.
>>
>>30493238
Why would you vote for a warmonger?
>>
>>30493120
Anon, we are not responsible for events that happen outside our realm of power.
Your sister and cousin knew the nature of the beast, they knew the possible consequences of signing up, they knew but they hoped for the best.
Anon now's your turn to hope for the best for your life
>>
>>30492957
I can read his sobbing voice.
Man up jackoff
>>
>>30492596
Wow, you really take that 9th Company boot camp scene very seriously, did you?
>>
>>30493194
A precipice where turning around means trudging your ass through two thousand miles of forest to get back to something even resembles some kind of shitty little village. Do I take the chance of even making it through the woods or just accept my fate now?

I lost all my friends after this happened. Who wants to hang out with the depressed, quiet, angry guy who owns guns? The second that shift happened I became the madman just waiting for an excuse to shoot up my work. I see the way they look at me and I see how the only reason I still work there is they know that I have no where else to go. They keep me there out of pity, and because I still have some usefulness in the ability to write an email and deal with the President of the college. I'm the only one that deals with him in my department anymore because I'm the only one who doesn't care, and also the only one he can't just fire without needing an excellently solid reason.

The only people who truly cared are 3/4 here and the rest of them are in the fucking sand in some shithole next to a fucking rock face that I can't even remember the name of. Five, ten, fifteen years from my, will my grief ever subside? Will the guilt of being a fucking coward ever leave? I never had a wife, my fiance left me because she wasn't strong enough to stick it out through this, and I wasn't strong enough to get better for her. Wasted her time and mine.
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!?!?!?!
I know, it's my own fucking sob story, but who the fuck do I have to vent to anymore? I swear to fucking god the counselors and therapists and everyone else that gets fucking sent my way from someone who cares enough to send someone else to check up on me, what good are they? They have families and jobs and 401k. They don't know the feeling of losing the only people you ever cared about.
My father drank himself into an early grave, but not before he beat my mother so bad they she just left.
>>
>>30493120
Look friend, I know its not much consolation but you have to understand there is no such thing as a non combatant in war, at least when it comes to the parties actually doing the fighting. There's a reason the military has 10 times more support elements than infantry. I'm deeply sorry you lost your sister and your cousin; I lost both of my parents and one of my high school parents in the war, and yet i'm active duty military. its hard, but the way i see it, that is what they signed up to do, defend their country and their comrades, and they did. My mom was a cook, and she died on a patrol in the early stages of Iraq because they needed bodies for a patrol. Everyone is a rifleman, no matter if you are a pogue ass mail clerk or some hard charging ranger tabbed motherfucker. Its hard, but hate and anger will hurt you, consume you until there isn't a man or woman, whatever you are, left in you. You have to let go. Neither of them would've wanted to have you self-destruct just because they died. Live for them, and remember that not everyone falls under those stereotypes you have talked about.
>>
>>30493249
I think the US needs to keep bombing people.

US non-interventionism has consistently failed as a policy, because people won't always be nice to you just because you were nice to them.

If you want to have anything, and not have it taken from you, you must be feared.

It's like a wise man once said.

"Ain't a damn thing changed boy, protect ya neck."
>>
>>30493135
Do a flip faggot. Oh wait, we're on /k/
Do a 360 noscope
>>30493152
Also this, and post timestamp
>>
>>30493336
Fucking stop drinking, sober up, and get your life together.

It'll suck. It'lll be painful -- hell, consider moving across country and starting new in another location. Take shit one step at a time. Get out and do stuff. Develop a hobby. Go see a psychologist. Work your shit out. The great failure here is giving up. It's not in hitting difficulties or walls while trying.

Don't you fucking dare give up. That's how you redeem yourself. You get your ass up and try. You've had plenty of time to wallow around in guilt, shame, and the like. Time to start putting shit back together.
>>
>>30493336
Not a word to anyone. I paid rent at that house and lived there for years hanging onto some kind of slim thread that she would try to contact us, and the only thing she had was the old house. Never came, no phone, no mail, nothing.
I worked my ass off all my life to have all these THINGS, that fucking car, all these fucking guns just sitting there like "Hey, man, it's okay, it's no biggie, you're going to die eventually, why suffer the rest of the way through clinging onto some kind of hope that things are going to get better when you're only getting older. Youre drinking yourself to death anyway, why not take the quick way?"

I was a coward. I still am. Am I a coward because I am worried (not scared, you understand, just worried) that eating some lead and becoming a statistic makes me a coward? Or am I a coward for NOT doing it? Nothing but a fucking craven, too sick to live and too scared to die, existing in a permanent purgatory that is life, while I wait for my long-tern method of suicide drinking to take effect. If I kill myself by drinking because it's destroying my body and I still do it, that makes me a coward doesn't? The only difference between that and the other method is that one is really fast, one is slow and more "normal" because alcoholics are "sick" and they need to be "treated" instead of manning the fuck up like I should have in the summer of '01.
>>
>>30493380
I know this logically. My brain is telling me to fucking man up, you had your time of cowardice. My emotions are telling me why bother? What for? Set myself for the next failure which will inevitably come in one way or another. Always has, always will, such is the nature of life. How many times do I gotta keep picking myself up and "tightening my boot laces" before God or whoever controls all this shit decides I've had enough and will give me a pass for the rest of my life? I make this pass myself, or what? "God helps those who help themselves" and I haven't done shit.

Has religion helped anyone in here? I feel it's call, but only because I am afraid if I DO fucking snap one day I'll end up somewhere that wasn't exactly fully described, and then I'll truly never see them again.
>>
>>30493450
I used to be suicidal.

Eventually, I realized that death was simply another form of failure.

The pain that you experience is from not living life, and if you die, you're simply removing your last hope of escaping that pain.

So now, in the time after my last suicide attempt, my mother died of cancer, my academic hopes were crushed, and I developed constant panic attacks that destroy my ability to enjoy anything except for staring at a computer screen.

Am I depressed, yes. Suicidal? No, I'm already dead. I need to dig my way out of the grave.
>>
>>30493450
I read their letters every goddamn night, mostly my sister's. "Keep keeping up the house there, and we'll keep up the country here. It won't be too much longer. I'll see you soon, don't worry about me." Those last three sentences. "..we'll keep up the country here."

On one hand I am glad she has no idea what this turned into. On the other hand I am so fucking angry that they both were TAKEN from me. STOLEN. GONE. FOREVER. "I'll see you soon, don't worry about me."

"I'll see you soon, don't worry about me."

>>
>>30493504
Going on almost 13 years. It's still as strong as the day I found out. Over a decade of this shit.
>>
>>30493450
>I know that logically
This isn't shit you think about, this is shit you just do. You just go out to the park/for a walk. You make yourself. You make yourself make small talk with people. Most importantly, you make yourself find some fucking help. Go talk to a preacher if you can't afford a shrink. Join AA, stop self medicating. Get a pet. Interact with the world.

Stop "preparing" to fix this or that and just start.

Look, it's like cleaning up a really messy room. If you let yourself think about the entire task, you get overwhelmed. Instead, you just put your head down and get started. Before you know it, you're done.
>>
>>30493450
I've realized a lot of religious people aren't completely devout but it can satisfy a lot of those questions that we just can't answer, I'm honestly thinking about returning just for the sake of those anxieties in my life.
>>
>>30493489
>No, I'm already dead.

What a hell of a way to put it. Never thought of it that way. If I'm already dead, who cares if it's physically as well? Right? You're already dead, so who gives two flying fucks? I'm going to be one of those old fuckers who orders pizza every day and then stops, and then the delivery guy comes and finds me dead. Except it won't be the delivery boy, it'll be the lady at the liquor store who sees me buy a goddamn bottle every single day after work.

Two years ago maybe she asked me why I never smile. What the fuck do you even say to that shit? What do you tell yourself when you realize that other people can see right through you? They don't have empathy, or sympathy. They have PITY. I'm nothing to them.
>>
>>30493558
I don't have siblings so I don't know what that kind of a loss is, but if you're still this distraught then I think there was something you wanted to do when she got back that you never got the chance to, if it was travel somewhere, then save the money and do it for them, or go physically visit her grave site, whatever it is that you need to do to find closure.
>>
>>30493558
>If I'm already dead, who cares if it's physically as well? Right?

The problem is, you can't come back from physical death.

What death does is make the intolerable condition, that you are not living life, a permanent state.

It will come to you eventually, but remember that the pain you feel now is from a withdrawal from the temporary joys of life.
>>
What a thread
>>
File: suicide.jpg (96 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
96 KB, 1350x561
>>30493558
>>
>>30493667
Sometimes people just need help.

Suicide is not the answer. Shiki will send you to hell instead of Gensyoko.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 500x750
>>30493504
"Promise me Ned"
"Promise me Ned"

"Promise Me"
>>
>>30493504
Kill yourself desu
>>
>>30493504
Hi anon. Not even 'murrican and your story hit me right in the feels.
Can't tell you what to do either.
So here's a beautiful song about a soldier who didn't come back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwoXmXA8BvY

The sun's rising over here. Hope you'll be better.
>>
I'm worried about you guys. Please take care of yourselves, everyone.
>>
File: 1467229548042.gif (2 MB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1467229548042.gif
2 MB, 460x259
>this entire thread
>>
>>30492674
>those shoes
no way
>>
>>30493504
You should just go ahead and join them, you seem like a huge burden to everyone around you.

I'm not even joking, or trolling. You seem to have some sort of serious personality disorder that's probably never going to correct itself, and you'll keep being a miserable sack of shit lashing out at everything around him for the rest of his miserable life.

So please, just end it already. Do everyone , including yourself, a favor. Get drunk, take some Benadryl, run a hose into your car, and when you get really sleepy turn the car on and listen to some easy music. Go to sleep and never wake up. Dont torture yourself anymore.
>>
>>30495407
Not that guy but yeah man, they love those old ass beat up canvas shoes. Don't really know why, I think it's an inside joke sort of thing
>>
File: kdfJYqy-1.jpg (739 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
kdfJYqy-1.jpg
739 KB, 3216x2136
>>30495407
>can wear whatever you want
It's not that crazy. Whats the problem? You more of a Vans guy?
>>
>>30492556
>>30492462
Found the BCT flunkies who couldn't hack it. I was pretty amused throughout basic. There are so many people there who handle stress the same way a Popsicle stick bridge handles the weight of a truck. They just let it collapse in on them.
>>
>>30495513
You know how I know you're a POG?
>>
>>30495552
Because I can actually handle the stress instead of letting it break me down like a total pussy?
>>
>>30495552
And while we're on the subject, what's your MOS? I bet it's a POG MOS.
>>
File: 1467161129699.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1467161129699.gif
1 MB, 260x260
>>30495609
No, because combat arms jobs are almost exclusively OSUT, they dont call it BCT. Good job being mad tho, I was just making a shitty joke.
>>
>>30495609
>This nigga doesn't know people handle stress differently
>>
>>30495631
The fuck are you, a Cav Scout? They're the only POGs I know that get mad at being called POGs.
>>
>>30495648
>this nigga doesn't know that flipping out and yelling at your battle buddies isn't a good way to handle stress
>>
>>30495659
What do Cav Scouts even do? Haven't really been around any infantry since I enlisted.
>>
>>30495407
with those shoes probably secret squirrles
>>
>>30492556
how could you tell that poster is jewish?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.