[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this, I'm out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562 KB, 1920x1080
/k/ommiefornian here. It's hotter than shit and the governor signed those fucking laws despite the mountains of mail on his desk. So how are the gun laws in your state, WA Bros?
>>
fuck off we're full.
>>
All you need is a state ID for long guns. Constitutional open carry. CPL takes a few weeks but is shall issue.
>>
>>30492142
pls stay away. cafags have done enough
>>
OP please move to Spokane for maximum asspain. Spokaniggers are like 90% Montana and Idaho.
>>
Get out of there. Just make sure to never vote for liberal bullshit in your new home and buy more guns.
>>
>>30492142

Decent, but not for long thanks to your fellow Californians migrating up here like fucking locusts. King County needs to be purged and all liberal hippies need to deported to Commie-Fornia.

>>30492153
>>30492179

Really guys? We need all the help we can get. Turning away a /k/ommando isn't helping us at all.
>>
>>30492236
turning away CAfags is what we need to do. they might come here with good intentions but they always switch to liberal faggot views. KC fucked us with 594 we dont need anything else
>>
>>30492142
If you're coming up here at least bring all your gun toting buddies. All the damn commiefornians that came up here before you are fucking everything up.
>>
>>30492258

I don't know what kind of pro gun Californians you've run into in WA, but the ones I have met at my local range aren't liberal faggots in any way. Most of them where stuck in Commie-Fornia due to their lives being there and had an opportunity for a better life up here in WA. Hell one of them is a new riding buddy of mine he just moved here about 4-5 months ago and finally was able to un-neuter his rifles. Only thing he misses about Commie-Fornia was being able to lane split in traffic, but that's just about it.
>>
>>30492153
Fuck that, I'm heading to America.

>>30492158
Sweet!

>>30492192
Why, are they liberal? I was looking at Olympia.

>>30492202
The wackiest republican is better than the best libruhl.

>>30492236
The last few years have made me go from "everyone in this state is either retarded or tuned out." To "Genghis Khan literally did nothing wrong."

>>30492258
Why? I'll never vote for a democrat in my life. Why wouldn't you want me in your state?

>>30492281
I've explained the benefits.
>>
>>30492236
Hey, I was born and raised in King County and I still live there. My Dad's from Commie-fornia and he's pro-gun.
>>
>>30492540
And I'm conservative and I live in Auburn.
>>
>>30492535
>Why, are they liberal?
Nah, they're just more likely to sperg out about Californians no matter how you vote. It was a troll recommendation.
>>
>>30492553
Hello fellow Placer
>>
Former WA bro here. It's a decent place but the lack of sunshine in most parts of the state will get to you. Central Washingto, the columbia basin gets lots of sun. Decently conservative. Spokane area is very conservative. Has some hot days but not too bad. King County and that entire I-5 shit is deplorable.
>>
>>30492535
>Why wouldn't you want me in your state?

Because they're democrats running cointelpro to keep us divided and weak.
>>
>>30492540

Are you liberal? Is your father liberal? If not then there is no need for you to be deported to Commie-Fornia. You know what King County did, don't act like you don't know what resides in that shit stain County.
>>
>>30492142
Sorry you'll have to stay in containment and vote your way out of it. Your kind will inevitably bring liberal family members with you and free citizens cannot abide that
>>
>>30492929
I was stationed at Fort Lewis for two years. I didn't mind at all.
>>
>>30492973
>Every Californian is secretly a democrat involved in an FBI program from the sixties.

Spend less time on the Internet.
>>
>>30493073
I dealt with it for 33 years. It gets to some eventually.
>>
>>30492142
I've personally been to this location.
>>
>>30492535
Because your wife will, your family will follow you, and they'll vote commie.
We're full.
>>
Texas fag here, I wish we could burn Austin to the ground, they're even in fucking Burleson.
>>
>>30492142

Gun laws are ok, getting better. The libtards are constantly trying to pass new las, but have been mostly unsuccessful - so if you're going to move up here, welcome, buy please tell your idiot gun control friends from California that it rains all the time and that you're miserable.
>>
>>30493344
no comrade, austin is their home. we destroy that and they will flee across the state and infect other towns to try and find a new shell to inhabit.

liberals are like rats, or skinwalkers.
>>
>>30493176

How is it over there? The weather I mean.

I've lived in Houston my entire life so basically all I know is concrete and the last bastion of forest in the Woodlands.
>>
>>30492258

Yeah, Cali gunowners always seem to be the "reasonable gun owners" that seemed to speak out against campus carry and open carry last year here in Texas
>>
>>30493414
>Gun laws are ... getting better

In what way?
>>
>>30493633
SB5956. We SBR now.
>>
California gun owners get undue amounts of shit thrown at them for wanting to escape from this liberal hellhole. Other states seem to think that california gun owners want to move to their states and create new californias, when it is the exact opposite. California gun owners want to escape to states that know the meaning of the second amendment, so they aren't ostracized for exercising their constitutional right
>>
>>30494183
>California gun owners want to escape to states that know the meaning of the second amendment

They do that, then vote Dem because muh social issues
>>
>>30493190
I got no wife or girlfriend.
My parents are stuck in CA for life, so I'm just bringing my own self.
>>
>>30494249
>muh social issues
Reminder that these califags are LEAVING a whole state because of gun issue. I doubt social issues are going to do much if that candidate is anti-gun liberal.

Not to mention, California is THE social issue experiment state, we have seen how stupid it gets in actual practice.
>>
>>30494167
That was before universal background checks were implemented and a state wide ammo tax was pushed.

This state is headed downwards, not up.
>>
>>30494382
If they're not boomers or from remote parts of the state, they're too young to have grown up in anything but an entirely leftist culture. It pervades their way of thinking, even if they outwardly adopt conservatism as a reaction to gun laws or third worlders.

When you challenge them, they start spouting 'flyover states' and other liberal drivel, exposing their cultural attitude.
>>
>>30494434
I grew up In San Francisco.
Tell me that I have not grown up in leftist filth.
>>
File: washington welcomes you.png (1 MB, 1290x652) Image search: [Google]
washington welcomes you.png
1 MB, 1290x652
>>30492142
>Washington

'Sup
>>
>>30492991
Nope. Both me and my dad are conservatives. I know what Jerry Brown did in Commie Fornia and I know what's going on here in King County even though I live in the unincorporated part of it.
>>
>>30494471
>Not mentioning the Cider
the one thing I remember from visiting
>>
>>30494471
At least Oregon, your brother state, is crunching out a lot of interesting beers that are not necessarily IPA's.
>>
>>30494471
>Coastal Washington
>Actually living there
I though the fleeing Chinese upper class bought it already
>>
>>30494471
I'm from PA but have spent this summer and last in WA, the IPA craze is taking over the entire country and I'm not happy about it.

Trying to find a good outdoor range nearby Bellevue. Wade's and West Coast Armory are shit tier btw
>>
>>30492142
YES YES!!

GO TO SEATTLE

you will fit in.

DO not listen to these fags

>>30492153
>>30492179
>>30492202
>>30492258
>>30492281
>>
Any progress on rolling back the stone of i594?
>>
File: the state of pedobear.png (962 KB, 1290x652) Image search: [Google]
the state of pedobear.png
962 KB, 1290x652
>>30494471
>>
File: DSCN6657.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSCN6657.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>don't come here BTW
>you probably voted for half the people who wanted it
>>
>>30492236
Leaving california isnt helping anything. Stay there and fix your commie hellhole
>>
>>30492142
Honestly, its not bad. But its getting there.at least I can still get a CHL and not have to worry about sucking dick to get it. And I can get pretty much what ever I want...sort of. Just remember, if you come here, dont drive like shit, and vote anti-gunners out
>>
>>30494858
Anything we do or say, the Media either spins it or not report it.
>>
File: Maryland.jpg (41 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
Maryland.jpg
41 KB, 500x388
>>30492142
Seeing as the mass exodus from Cali has enabled extreme fagginess to overtake the state, I have decided to not move out of MD.

Don't let this madness happen to you, fellow crabnigs. Stay and fight before it gets too bad.
>>
>>30494675
Interbay range if you want to shoot literally alone but max freedom.

Issaquah is a good normal range.
>>
>>30494675
Just look into law regarding woods shooting. I shoot exclusively in places like capital forest. I hate dealing with ranges and other people i dont bring with me. Also take trash bags with you and bring back more waste than you broufht or the forrestry service will start shutting down places.
>>
>>30494858
That's analogous to telling the Jews to fix Nazi Germany. The deck is stacked against us demographically, legally, legislatively, financially, culturally, and in every other way.

Two years. I have two years before my own government in my own home announces it wants me dead or in prison if I don;t toe the line. They're never going to stop.
>>
>>30495026
Well the good news is that if Trump gets elected a big fat slice of that electorate is getting their asses deported back to Mexico, or imprisoned for aiding and abetting illegals.
>>
>>30495026
the 2018 deadline?
>>
I see alot of threads of nogunz foreigners wanting to come here to become hasgunz couldnt we import these people strictly to ca and ny where they can into guns moderately and change the votinf populace into a progun favor? Sounds win win but delisional
>>
>>30492142
Go to Seattle. Make a change.
Also, go to Pike Place Market and look for the little cart with the fresh mini-donuts. Those are bomb as fuck.
>>
File: 1465964746738.gif (39 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1465964746738.gif
39 KB, 600x656
>>30492142
I'm looking for a roomm8 in ohio, come join us we are so/so on gun laws.
>>
>>30492142

stay in your cancerous fucking shit hole

if you even so much as vote for gay marriage you are contributing to the bigger problem of the liberal agenda

fuck off
>>
>>30495367
That little bakery with the hombows is awesome too.
>>
>>30495495
pass a law to ban californians then.
>>
>>30495532
we cant pass anything with seattle being here and guess who lives in seattle? ca faggot transplants
>>
>>30495472
what city?
>>
>>30492142
>Commiefornians
>Pro gun
Pick one you faggot. You're all nothing but a bunch of fudds or hippies that believe in "common sense gun control" or in limitations of magazine capacities. You're not even "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" types. Nothing more than a filthy proletriat with a firearm that believes im being armed with limiting laws placed upon them. Also get the fuck out of PR, you faggots are killing my country with more welfare laws.
>>
STAY OUT
>>
>all the red californians having only been voting red to establish trust with other red voters
>to get them to lower their guard or something
>then they'll move in
>and vote democrat for the first time in their lives

The flyovers know, SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>30495617
Fuck of the edge of my dick you ignorant nigger. You don't know me, you don't know my family, and you don't know my friends. Do the world a favor and remove your genes from it with a buckshot enema.
>>
>>30495696
Not him, but:
>implying we don't know you're a shitty spic commiefornian who has allowed dems into office.

Anyone not entirely for abolishing gun laws is for gun laws.
>>
>>30495617
faggot stop labeling everyone , its pieces of shit like you that causes dissension, we need to unite regardless of faggotry state motherfucker. we all love guns and believe in our god given right to life.
>>
>>30495532

we can't. baking a cake for a gay wedding and letting commies come to your state is a federal requirement but being anti-2A is just a state's right.

seriously though, stay in your fucking state. you might be a conservative by Californian standards but I guarantee you're a liberal in most other states.
>>
>>30495778
Wrong on both counts, I am whiter than a blind guy's cane(yay vidya gayms, boo skin cancer)and want to strike down all gun laws at the state and federal level. AK47S FOR EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
>>
>>30492142

Dont come here unless you vote Republican. Otherwise fuck off.
>>
>>30495805

shove your unity up your ass. Californians are cancer and should be treated as such so they don't infect other states. They already took Colorado. We don't need faggy sympathizers like you helping them take more.
>>
>>30492535
I live in olympia and it's shit. Liberal circle jerk with nothing to do but maybe ride quads in the capital forest or see a movie or go bowling. There are a couple ranges, but most don't have any more distance than 125 yards which is pretty lame. I'm thinking about moving somewhere near Coeur d'Alene
>>
>>30492142
You guys will have an AWB and 10 round limit next year
>>
All this hate for califags moving to WA.Why? No doubt most of them are trying to escape the liberal bullshit and be with a majority instead of being the minority. For all those other CA people trying to screw up gun laws up there,liberal lemmings. They just want to know what freedom actually feels like.
>>
>>30495959
>No doubt most of them are trying to escape the liberal bullshit
No, most Califags who move to Washington bring their toxic politics with them, and continue to vote for Democrats.
>>
>>30495886
no we wont
>>
>>30495959

because a Californian that is pro guns is probably still a liberal faggot on every other policy and each liberal policy ultimately helps the leftists carry momentum into other areas. if you vote for one liberal policy, you might as well vote for them all.
>>
>>30496012
this is said perfectly
>>
>>30495886
We have those now, and have since 2001.AWB never ended in California. Hooray for gerrymandering and no sunset clauses.
>>
>>30496012
Everyone gather around, the telepathic futereseer is going to tell us what we think and what we will do in the future! Question him not for he knows what you think and will do better than you yourself!
>>
>>30496076

You Californian faggots already ruined Colorado. Why should we wait around to see if you'll ruin more states? Typical liberal thought process. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
>>
>>30496110
p much ruined wa too with 594, 75% of kc voted yes
>>
Don't bother. The same group that was responsible for that shit show in Cali is setting their sights on WA. If you could help us divide the state right down the cascades, becoming two states, that'd be cool.
>>
>>30496148
or weaken seattle and solve the problem???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
kys
>>
ITT
Fuck Seattle
>>
>>30496110
Now I know you ain't talking about me or the other 7,999,999 gun owners in California. Protip:The Californians that will ruin your states, are the ones that are already there, not us.
>>
>>30492142
They're under attack a lot, I got in an argument with cops who thought the 2nd Amendment was for the National Guard.
They thought it was all about the "Militia" and that to be "well regulated" meant to be controlled by the Federal government.
I eventually forced them to realize they were totally wrong but they were totally set on it which means lots of others are too.
We hold some pretty good demonstrations and protests in Olympia, but there are lots of communists and anarchists in Olympia and Seattle.
It is technically a crime to be a Communist in Washington, according to our RCWs Communism is a subversive organization.
But it isn't enforced and people are trying to get it changed.
Overall, things here are way better than in Cali, and if things go wrong you can always go to Idaho.
>>
>>30492535
I live in Olympia, I call it Faggotopia.
Everything is constantly draped with LGBT flags, the main attraction in our downtown setting is a gaybar that sells hotdogs.
Everyone is an insufferable hipster faggot, we have loads of communists and anarchists, Olympia is fucking gay.
>>
>>30495673

This, who the fuck let the cat out of the bag?
>>
>>30496265
>the main attraction in our downtown setting is a gaybar that sells hotdogs.

Are the hotdogs any good?
>>
>>30492153
Fuck. You.
>>
>>30496297
If you roll that way
>>
File: 1457059177735.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1457059177735.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>30492142
WA has pretty land and unpretty people
your pro-gun vote will be appreciated
>>
>>30493176

Been there, one of many places to show out of town guests.

Or just to hang out a bit and eat some bean buns.
>>
>>30496312
They pork or beef?
>>
>>30495499

Thanks, it's 11 here and you just made me want to get hombaos.
>>
>>30496304

if it were up to me we'd shoot you Californians at the border like Syrian refugees
>>
>>30496312
>>30496352
Don't know I've never supported them with my business.
It's an immature dick joke.
>>
>>30496370
>if it were up to me we'd shoot you Californians at the border like Syrian refugees

maybe it isn't califags messing up your state, but a narrow minded thought process like that.
>>
>>30495327
this, but it's far from beeing a practical archivable solution.
>>
>>30495560
Newark, small town close enough to Columbus to commute but not close to the containment zone
>>
>>30496265
This is Olympia. It is Berkeley but more chill.
>>
>>30496394
The inner liberal finally rears its head.
>"So narrow minded you should be more progressive"
Eat shit scum
>>
>>30497347
>Wants to shoot people that he doesn't like based upon no prior experience whatsoever.

Are you sure you're not a liberal?
>>
>>30495026
Hitler didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>30494249
>vote Dem because muh social issues
Hahahahaha, no gun owning californian gives two shits about social issues.
>>
>>30494419
>Statewide ammo tax
I know Seattle passed a city wide ammo tax, but I have not heard of this state tax
>>
>>30495004
Did you go to the meeting with DNR last month? They are trying to come up with plans to support shooting in capital as well as other western wa forests. About half the people there were antis who either used the woods for other stuff or lived nearby. Lot of valid concerns, trash, noise, safety, somehow they all claim to have been shot at.

They said the meetings were to gather info for a plan that probably won't go into affect til this winter. But, we gave our best suggestions for how improve shooting out there. Most shooters suggestions were for designated shooting areas, with constructed berms or lanes, and on site dumpsters. Assholes will still leave trash, but this makes cleanup efforts easier if trash doesn't need to be hauled out.
>>
>>30496265
>Not getting chili tater-tots at Jake's
Awesome drunk food spot. Its still the best place to pick up girls, maybe 5 people there on a Friday night are actually gay.
>>
>>30499907
Antis keep buying houses near the woods and shrieking to local pols when they hear gunfire, even if the shot itself was over a mile away and just carried well. They can't stand anyone within earshot of them being armed.
>>
>>30496265
Yeah, but it's right at the mouth of Innawoods: The Penninsula.
>>
>>30500109
Their major complaints were people shooting after dark and tannerite, which is banned in state forests
>>
File: isidewith.jpg (121 KB, 676x748) Image search: [Google]
isidewith.jpg
121 KB, 676x748
>>30496012
>>30496038
Say that to my face, I swear on me mum.
>>
>>30492142
Oregon doesn't need any more Commiefornians either. Based Tom McCall should have been let to keep them out.
>>
>>30494434
>shit-talking about the Midwest
>liberal drivel
Can't handle the bants?
Stay mad, John deere, it's all in good fun.
>>
>>30496012
You would forsake us, to let us drown in the waves of fools when you could save a few good men?
Then let the waves take /you/ as well, you'll find once you let everyone who isn't you be forsaken, no one will save you when you need it.
God help you when you no longer hold a favorable ground, and you find yourself lacking like us.
>>
I'm moving back to the homeland of my people in Utah and push for a theocracy. The California experiment has failed.
>>
>>30502774
>Agree with the leftists on social issues
>agree with the fucking greens more than the dems
Dude

You're literally confirming everything people accuse Californians of
>>
>>30494183
I'm a CA native whose family escaped to AZ in the 90's. Basically the "move away and spread more leftism" thing really only applies to fgts who moved away from CA in the 2000's and we hate them too. I constantly tell those idiots to move back and take their commie BS with them.
>>
>>30503855

Yes he can, because the newest and hottest game on /k/ right now is trolling Californians upset at their legislature. And you guys keep falling for it.
>>
>>30503521
>Completely ignoring the top four.

Nigger, you cannot be this fucking stupid. It's that high because I don't give a shit if people smoke weed or get fucking gay married. In fact, those scores are all that low because even if I might agree with them, I don't give a shit.

Like. At all. The things that I agree with them on don't matter. Gun rights do.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 396x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 396x500
>>30503901
This.
Not being a /pol/ack doesn't mean he's some gun grabber in disguise waiting to steal your anal virginity.
He's a mild mannered right bro, you anti-CA fags need to fucking chill. I want to leave here too, but I want to escape to Nevada not WA. Cheaper, more desert, good gun laws, and it's chill. No crazy fuckers on either side in charge, barring gambling laws, but who cares about that.
Denizens of the good states, Let My People Go.
>>
>>30492142
Stay the fuck out maggot
>>
>>30505036
Haha.

No.
>>
>>30492142
I already booked my flight.

As much as you might hate me I vote Republican and I love guns. Trust me, you want me to come. I totally get why you don't want libtards to come though.

>>30492480
I have friends and a family member in commiefornia. I guess I have to grow up and leave my parents but I have a support group so it doesn't feel so lonely.
>>
File: send help.png (164 KB, 781x727) Image search: [Google]
send help.png
164 KB, 781x727
>>30502774
send help. its terminal.

t. detroit
>>
>>30492142
No one wants you libshit.
>>
>>30505893
See >>30502774

Wanna know how I know that you're a retard?
>>
>>30492540
King County best County
>>
>>30510221
I'd rather live in Seattle than Chicago or NYC that's for damn sure. Thankfully I live over in Kitsap County so I can be innacity or innawoods in an hour and don't have to put up with their local politics BS.
>>
>>30492142
Terrible, awful, worse than California. We have sales tax and income tax. Also You have to register democrat to vote her, and your first born son has to be gay. If I were Californian I would stay away from this hell hole.
>>
>>30494854
I love that the cold keeps the riff raff out of the best state.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.