[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Expandable Baton / Where can I buy one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Black_Expandable_Baton.jpg (82 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Black_Expandable_Baton.jpg
82 KB, 600x450
Any good name-brands,places to buy online
>>
>>30486806
Cheaper than dirt, Amazon, eBay. They're easy to find, but be warned that you most likely can't carry it around. Where do you live?
>>
I bought one for $13 bucks of sportsmansguide, really impressed with it
>>
>>30486820
F'ing IL
>>
>>30486806
Galls.com
>>
>>30486806
If you are using it for self defense, remember it is worse to use a baton compared to anything else. Under the law it is a weapon to forcefully obtain compliance though pain, giving yourself no distance from the attacker. Mace gives you distance. A taser gives you distance. A gun gives you distance. But a baton means you have to be within his striking range to use it, and implies that you are going to choose to stay within that distance just to ensure compliance through beating his fucking skull in. Don't do it anon. The courts will ass rape you harder than if you used a CCW to shoot someone.
>>
>>30486914
Ok, Thanks
Let me ask another question then . What's the best personal defense items I can carry without getting in a shitload of trouble ?
>>
>>30486953
gun > pepper spray > taser
>>
>>30486953
Well I know you carry mace in IL without getting in a shit load of trouble. A pocket knife could be another option but like the previous anon said you wouldn't have to much space between you and your attacker
>>
>>30486953
Mace is best for nogunz.

>lots of it in small can
>can subdue large amount of people
>is cheap
>the law will not fuck you over
>no one shot like a taser

You can get bear strength in a small bottle and use that if you want guarunteed results. They also make this expanding foam stuff for repelling wild animals. It closes off the nose and mouth and they suffocate, should you not care about the law.

Go mace. Or get a gun.
>>
>>30487009
This OP. I do pizza delivery and mace is what I recommend to any of my new drivers who cant or won't buy a gun.
>>
Smith and Wesson makes one that I've seen at my local academy sports.

Just keep repeating you were in fear for your life. That is the best legal advice if you use this.
>>
>>30486806
The expandable baton store.
>>
>>30486953
Amtrak ticket out of Crook County.
>>
>>30486871
I'm IN. I know you can't carry them here
>>
>>30486871
no we can't here.
>>
File: pan_put.jpg (157 KB, 1870x740) Image search: [Google]
pan_put.jpg
157 KB, 1870x740
>>30486806
Good brands: ESP, ASP, Bonowi, Monadnock (friction lock only)

Remember, they're useful, but they require a lot of training to be of any help. If you don't train diligently, you're only going to hurt yourself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.