[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/alifornians read this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11
File: 1460719955978.jpg (106 KB, 574x500) Image search: [Google]
1460719955978.jpg
106 KB, 574x500
reminder to NOT follow the new laws passed in commiefornia

http://archive.is/19Owa
> Gun rights activists say they won’t comply with California’s new laws

>Fifty or so gun activists gathered Saturday morning at Sacramento’s Cesar Chavez Plaza to protest Gov. Jerry Brown’s signing of six gun control measures they said would turn “law-abiding citizens into criminals.”

>One bill Brown signed will expand the state’s assault weapons ban to include “bullet-button” rifles, which allow users to quickly dislodge a magazine of ammunition by pressing a button. Others prohibit citizens from possessing magazines that hold more than 10 rounds and require background checks on people purchasing ammunition.

>These stricter measures come as pressure grows nationwide to do something to rein in the proliferation of guns following a string of mass shootings, including one last month that left 49 people dead in a Florida gay nightclub.

Set an example as Americans in a communist state, spread the word to not follow these laws
>>
File: 1365133252534.jpg (127 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
1365133252534.jpg
127 KB, 500x612
Don't let them take your rights.
>>
So many criminals in one place, this might get good
>>
File: john-kerry-war-russia-1078x515.jpg (109 KB, 1078x515) Image search: [Google]
john-kerry-war-russia-1078x515.jpg
109 KB, 1078x515
>>30486560
>Sacramento’s Cesar Chavez Plaza

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>30486581
California is legitimately not America.
>>
>>30486592
are you saying that as a beaner come to try and rub it in or as a disheartened american commiserating with my exasperation?
>>
>>30486560
Happy 4th of July mother fuckers

America is dead
>>
>>30486560
Only 50? Jesus that state is fucking done.
>>
>>30486601

Different anon here. I am in the latter category.

California isn't even white. I drove through it last fall and the entire state was literally Mexico. The only white people I saw were in the mountains.
>>
>>30486560
>50 people
>>
>>30486728
>California is dead
ftfy
>>
I would be very impressed indeed if you guys pulled off some peaceful resistance.

The magazines might be a good place to start since their simply infractions with a $100 fine for the first offense.
>>
>>30487545
>>30487572
Not many people heard about it. I never knew about it and I live in sacramento.
>>
>>30487579

It will spread.
>>
>>30486581
>>30486592
>>30487563
It's a former Spanish territory. It shouldn't be at all surprising that there are Hispanic people there and place names tend to be in Spanish. WTF do you expect? Are you going to be shocked that there's English-speaking people and places named after England all over the former 13 colonies?
>>
File: six fingered man.gif (55 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
six fingered man.gif
55 KB, 320x240
>>30486560
not 50!
>>
>>30490618
>>30486581
>georgetown
>as in KING GEORGE

Why the fuck do we have places named after an oppressive foreign king in our country?????
>>
>In an attempt to slow gun users from rapidly reloading, the governor signed a bill outlawing new weapons that have a device known as a bullet button. Gun makers developed bullet buttons to get around California's assault weapons ban, which prohibited new rifles with magazines that can be detached without the aid of tools.

...what?

... Last i checked bullet buttons make you have to use a tool to remove the magazine

What's gonna replace the bullet buttons?
>>
>>30491055
Bullet Button 2.0, went up for sale not even an hour after Moonbeam signed the bullet button ban.
>>
>>30491104
Just make one that requires 2 tools and tape the tools together.
>>
or just don't fucking comply.

Cause thats what the fuck i'm doing.

I'm not complying with this fucking shit..

Fuck them
>>
>>30492220
Same, and I'm putting the factory mag release back on all my rifles, what will they do, declare me a double criminal?
>>
>>30492244
>I'm putting the factory mag release back on all my rifles

doubt it
>>
>>30490700
History? Or would you rename everything every TV season?
>>
>>30490618

Learn who Cesar Chavez was
>>
not to mention the " handguns with threaded barrels are now illegal" Yep enjoy not having suppressors.
>>
>>30486581
>Place in America, named after an American labor leader

Fucker was born in Yuma.
>>
>>30496082
¿Por que? Thats shits been no_go for a while
>>
Good on you lads. Piss on those fucking statists.

>>30492244
Oh, you DEVIL you.
>>
>>30493670
>>30492244
I laugh my ass off at this cute bullet button shit, Ive got lowers out the ass and they arent legally required to have anything to do with anything on them
>>
File: california-mt-shasta-2.jpg (26 KB, 415x332) Image search: [Google]
california-mt-shasta-2.jpg
26 KB, 415x332
The comments at the Bee are heartening.

We'll see what happens when push comes to shove, particularly in the rural parts of the state.
>>
File: 1461706569056.png (188 KB, 700x709) Image search: [Google]
1461706569056.png
188 KB, 700x709
>>30486560
Hi commiefornian here i just want to say i am going to sell all my guns this week and give up its not worth it anymore
>>
>>30489530
Then you cut it off like you cut off necrotic flesh.
>>
>>30496384

Go fuck yourself, you god damn traitor.
>>
>>30496439
This state is lost its game over what can we do with the weapons we have now nothing i would be a mess best we could hope for is to kill a cop before we have to reload are 10 round mags and take his gun
>>
>>30496384
Save one to kill yourself with you traitorous faggot. :3
>>
>>30496451

Well, for one, you could just hide your guns like everyone else is going to do and fight hard and long for your rights and even acquire more guns illegally
>>
>>30496509
You totally shouldn't order 5 80% lowers (or more) to finish yourself and build later....
or have standard cap mags shipped to relatives out of state...
Its completely illegal, and the scariest part is its nearly untraceable...
>>
if the gubbment starts trimming the gun laws and a few gun owners get their heads blown off by the law enforcement, what happens when other gun owners unite and disobey, but someone accuses someone of communism?
Would you turn against each other then, or would you continue to defy the gubbment that now is offering some sort of compromise, but you must do something in return?
Or would you go all out and wreck shit up?
>>
>cali cucked into no guns, mostly beans/nigs/libs population
>terrorists go after no gun easy targets
>cali gets fucked while other states chill and target practice
>>
>>30496082
not like we havent had a list of approved handguns and no suppressors for a while now
captcha: 1776
>>
>>30491104
Ok so i saw the video and that's great (the newer bullet button 2.0 for ARs actually looks faster than the old one)
BUT WHAT ABOUT FOR AKs? I'm an AK person so how's that gonna work?
>>
>>30492244
Y-YOU DOUBLE CRIMINAL!
>>
>>30496384
Or you could move to Arizona and keep them.
>>
>>30486560
>Just got a job offer in California
Yep, fuck that state, fuck Jerry Brown.
/K/alifornians take back your state! Even here in Mass we've begun to repeal the insane unconstitutional laws passed to punish lawful gun owners. You can do it too!
>>
>>30496082
been like that for awhile homie
>>
>>30496384
have anything good?
>>
>>30492220
>>30492244
Do it.
>>
>>30487563
you are....retarded?
>>
File: image.png (540 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
540 KB, 600x450
>>30496384
Californian here.
You're a weak ass sellout. Leave this board in shame.
TRAITOR
R
A
I
T
O
R
>>
File: 1351921962295.jpg (58 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1351921962295.jpg
58 KB, 720x540
>>30486560
yeah i plan to do this

a guy i know plans to do this as well

but i do plan to sell my shitty pre ban bullet button AR for a fortune and keep my "ghost guns" lol

but apparently we have to register the fuckers.

i plan not to
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm a newfag and /noguns/

Using an air soft m4 for reference, is this what the mean by a bullet button to eject mags? If so, then wtf is going on in California!?
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x726
>>30500713
Our government is against us, a third of the state lives in Los Angeles, which is against us, they can keep the cycle going as long as they want.
I loved this state, I really did. A lot of good times, I mean I grew up here in a small town, apparently with our own low-key kkk chapter, in the east bay. I hate that I may not be able to keep living here, it's my state too, but fuck this nonsense. Nevada, Utah or Colorado, hell I'll take my chances. People like me are getting pushed away, and even many people on /k/ arent giving us a break either. I'm sure a good chunk is just bants and shit talking, but still, shits bad enough already, man.
I'm really liking how Nevada looks though, a place I can finally not have to give a shit about what's happening in politics out of fear.
>mfw those cheap house prices in Nevada too
>>
>>30500713
"take back" at this moment seems some politicians getting shouty about 'California needs to secede like the UK did from the EU' while simultaneously deriding Texas whenever that idea comes up.
I could honestly believe the state would try and leave, turn more and more left and forget the majority of the money comes from agriculture and such and end up ruining themselves as they only support tech and screw over every other non trendy industry or put it all into state level control.
>>
>>30498055
No compromise.
>>
>>30505313
The bullet button is a modified mag release that requires a tool (tip of a bullet usually) to push it to release the magazine. Completely in line with the letter of the law as the gun required a tool to reload. That wasn't good enough though for the grabbers.
>>
>>30505313
Look up bullet button newfag. It requires you to use a bullet to eject the mag, and not let you use your finger. Try lurking more.
>>
>>30505313
It's a bit different then that. Basically it's something that goes on top of the mag release (The button you're showing there) It requires something needle shaped like the end of a bullet to release the mag.

>Also just friendly advice airsoft ain't to friendly around here, I respect it though people can enjoy what they want
>>
File: Cap'n America.png (646 KB, 662x525) Image search: [Google]
Cap'n America.png
646 KB, 662x525
>>30486581
>American
>Stands for what he believes in like a true American
>Somehow this is wrong

Get fucked
>>
>>30505380
I don't really play airsoft anymore, I just had it lying around.

And a fucking bullet button was still too much? Jesus ducking christ
>>
>>30505404
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>30498055
You don't compromise with the government that is suppose to be there for the people not for itself to keep its power. and especially the muh feelings faggots that want others to take care of them.
>>
>>30486581
Nobody tell him about MLK boulevard.
>>
>>30486581
And a foe of illegal immigration. What's your point?
>>
>>30508266
this
he would hate the modern leftists lmao
>>
>>30486560
You cucked fuckers won't do anything
>>
>>30508360
For the billionth time...

The dice are loaded here in California and they are loaded against us and you guys seem to have a problem understanding that. We had a three judge panel say that "Yes, the second amendmant is your concealed carry permit." It went to the ninth circuit court, the most liberal circuit court in America where it was reversed. The Supreme Court kicked it back because it would have been a 4-4 decision.

Legislatively, we're fucked. We have jungle/top two primary. The libs have such a majority here that 2016 senate race is going to be between a democrat and another democrat. That's not the primary, that's the general election. Now you say we won't do anything? Well, we do try and prevent this. We try and prevent it every year and it's nothing but a delaying action.

Now you had the good fortune to be born in a free state. You've never had to think like this or expend the kind of energy that we've had to in order just to hold them off for a few years. Letter writing campaigns? Protests? We've done it all and all for naught. We held these laws off for three years and this counts as a policy coup in this state. The bullet button was a workaround for a law that succesfully kept AR/AK pattern rifles off of shelves for half a decade. But this is the way that this place is, you've never had to figure out ways around a law. You've never had to worry about this at a state level with this much ridiculousness. You can't even conceive of what it's like here. So, you assume that Diane Feinstein must have laid her eggs in our chest or something. Not the case.

So try not being so fucking retarded.
>>
>>30496384
Fuck off then we don't want you here anyways
>>
>>30490618
all the spics left when America took it over

99% of all "hispanics" that are there now will have come in the last 60 years
>>
>>30508280
I'd say you would be delusional if you actually believe leftists from the 50's & 60's are any different to modern day leftists.

More than likely he'd go "we america now, gringo"
>>
>>30496384
Conveniently see the same comment and the same picture every thread.

> Found the paid shill
> What the other people said, go kill yourself.
> Preferably you kill yourself by walking into a gay brothel and are fucked to death by a 3 ft spike up the ass.
>>
>>30498055
>compromise
compromising is the reason we're on this nightmare slide into sewage
>>
>>30508627
No they didn't idiot. They were given opportunity for citizenship if they stayed. You think gold was the only reason the territory became a state so fast?
>>
>>30508360
>the legal route
The opponent and court will drag their feet as long as possible. 9th circuit is hilariously liberal and anti-gun. SCOTUS not doing any gun cases right now.
By the time we appeal and strike down 1 bill, 10 more new bills would have already been pushed through.

>contacting our representatives
If this were reps who actually are open minded and have had past actions where they might waver on their voting, sure.
But liberal politicians outnumber everyone here. Not to mention Democrats have a stranglehold here, anyone within their camp even steps out of line, they're done in terms of political career and favors.

>vote in conservatives
Literally outnumbered.
If we ever want any sort of chance, we need to unite all the splintered gun owners here. Everyone would have to toss aside their social issue beliefs, and focus on primary issue.
Promotion of firearm education to a hostile environment that is the liberal capitols of the west coast.
AND
we need to convince fence sitters or people who don't care or vote, to get out to vote for the candidate we want in office.
This also brings to mind candidates.
In California, a candidate that is for guns and maybe a few conservative issues, but they have to balance themselves enough that you don't outright turn off everyone in the metro centers of this state, in other words, a liberal politician with some conservative values.
Small steps.

>exposure of our protest and message
outside of maybe social media and internet forums, mainstream media here will either spin everything or blackout everything.

Take your pick, man.
>>
>>30486560
Fun fact, there is no limit on magazine capacity for rifles in the UK, but there is a 10 round limit in California.
>>
>>30486560
Novel idea for cuckifornians: move out. Stop giving your tax dollars to these people. Your living there is only enabling them.
>>
>>30496363
Link?
>>
>>30511126
>http://archive.is/19Owa
Disregard, was in the OP.
>>
>>30510450
fun fact: you can only own like 3 models of rifle in the UK only for hunting purposes only after your doctor and mother give signed permission and your teeth still suck
>>
>>30486560
>reminder to NOT follow the new laws passed in commiefornia
How the hell do you realistically expect that?

Don't get me wrong I'm in complete agreement with you and civil disobedience from what would otherwise be law abiding citizens would be the preferred route, especially if 100% of gun owners got on board, but things like the background checks on ammo?

It just boggles my mind that they thought it would be a great idea.

So what are they going to have to call NICS everytime somebody wants to get a box of .22? Is NICS going to get overburdened by these request and just outright deny any calls from california? Are they going to set up another organization to do background checks on ammo that will waste a lot more of taxpayer dollars? Meanwhile our fucking water and reservoir systems are fucked. They just passed a law so you have to be 21 to buy cigarettes, sop there's more tax revenue lost, and they're coming up with new ways to waste more money.

It's the most backwards thinking, and it's very clear legislators genuinely don't care about anything. They don't know how they are going to pay for all this shit, they're going to lose more money from tax revenue on ammo sales and I am sure they see no problem with putting a massive burden on NICS.

As far as ammo goes though, how do you really expect people to drive 2-3 hours to AZ, NV, UT, or OR every time they want to buy ammo.

However, you do have a point. If 100% of gun owners here in CA said we refuse to comply, peacefully of course, what are they going to do then? Arrest all of them? Stick millions of working taxpayers into prison? If we ever get a conservative SCOTUS majority we can reverse a lot of this bullshit, but unfortunately people will have to get arrested.
>>
>>30490618
>Cesar Chavez
>Spanish
>>
>>30511823
>o you really expect people to drive 2-3 hours to AZ, NV, UT, or OR every time they want to buy ammo
but that will be illegal too
>>
>>30512282
>but that will be illegal too
true, but good luck enforcing it
>>
>>30512305
all it takes is for the first CHP officer to follow someone across the border and bust them before they sue the ammo seller for aiding and abetting and then all border states will check ID before sales.

See Cabela's in Reno for this exact issue.
>>
>>30512328
Okay so what's to stop anybody from going as far as new mexico or montana? What about somebody that reloads? Will you not be able to order primers online?

The point being this is a stupid, unenforceable and unconstitutional law that will do nothing to solve gun crime while giving bureaucrats in CA an excuse to waste even more money and cut more revenue streams.
>>
>>30512548
>new mexico or montana
I'm sure those people will be fine but every store that sells ammo with in 50 miles of the CA border will check ID or be sued by the CA attorney general.
>>
>>30512548
>do nothing to solve gun crime
That is not their endgame. It's to consolidate money and power for the party. Marginalize smaller voting blocks out of existence and cement your place in the power structure.
>>
>>30512598
>be sued by the CA attorney general.
if they tried that on a large corporation, what would they argue?
>you're not holding our subje- er, citizens- to our laws when they are no longer in our jurisdiction
Don't think that'd fly too good, fám
>>
>>30512328
>willfully go outside your jurisdiction to collect evidence that you know won't be admissable in court

>>30512598
>store
private co-op bulk purchases don't involve the out-of-staters with the wholesalers.
>>
>>30512686
Read the laws, all your ammo purchases have to be registered and checked.
>>
>>30512626
The threat of being sued by the state is enough to scare almost any company or person into submission. Who can really afford that?
>>
>>30512832
Any company that sees the profit in supplying one of the most populous states in the union with ammo, with a damn near guaranteed win on the case. Walmart could ream the California DOJ
>>
>>30512725
Funny thing about Cali laws,

THEY ONLY APPLY IN CALI.
>>
>>30512955
It creates federal precedent via the 9th circuit when these are inevitably challenged. You're delusional if you think this won't come back to haunt you.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.