[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is pumped for this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: wardogs.png (345 KB, 711x381) Image search: [Google]
wardogs.png
345 KB, 711x381
>>
>>30486441
Get off my fucking thread you cuck. Nobody cares about your obsolete fedora weaponry
>>
>>30486469
>>>/pol/

No more posting stupid pictures in my thread.
>>
>>30486427
Meh, will probably be worth it for Jonah, even tho it annoys me that he's so fat now
>>
>>30486469
That picture looks like something out of Crossed
>>
>>30486469
Honestly I've never met anyone in real life that believes this.
>>
>>30486469
But little anon, you ARE a cuck. Your girlfriend has two dicks in her that aren't yours RIGHT NOW. You should do something about this. You won't, but you should.
>>
File: 20110428.jpg (42 KB, 229x287) Image search: [Google]
20110428.jpg
42 KB, 229x287
>Miles Teller

Ugh, how the fuck does he continue to get work?
>>
Wish it were more serious, but looks alright.
>>
I don't get "pumped" for films, marketer because I am not a woman and a media company's products aren't my first priority.
>>
>>30486427
Here's the back story-
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-stoner-arms-dealers-20110316

I think it's going to be too much of a comedy and too little realism, but i'll watch it nevertheless.
>>
>>30486427
meh, promo was funny, but I bet it was all the best bits. I'm waiting for Marauders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9yjE9ZgTyY
>>
>>30486772
looks a LOT like a cross between The Wolf of Wall Street and Lord of war
>>
>>30486427
I'm betting there's going to be a huge anti gun agenda they're trying to pitch here
>>
>>30486517
You're missing out.

People who honestly believe this shit are awesome to talk to. They're so confident that they have it all figured out, it's actually kind of inspiring.

I used to work with this guy who was thoroughly convinced Obama was plucked out of grade school to be sent to a gay highschool to become gay himself. Then bred to be a senator after going to this gay highschool so he would seem more appealing to leftist voters. Then apparently "they" had him switch to Christianity. Then they hooked him up with a guy named Michael who they gave a sex change to and named her Michelle. To which Barrack and Michelle then got married. The rest is "history" I guess.

I don't understand how these people can do these mental gymnastics and still think these conspiracies are sound, but holy shit do they make for one hell of a conversation.
>>
>>30487251
>barack switch to christianity
>michelle is a post-op mtf

sounds about right
>>
>>30487251
>Then they hooked him up with a guy named Michael who they gave a sex change to and named her Michelle
This would explain a lot, like how ugly she is
>>
https://youtu.be/GbCgQKHUhQc
>>
File: 1431692155685.jpg (97 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1431692155685.jpg
97 KB, 500x598
>>30486427
y-yeah OP, c-can't wait
>>
>>30487251
But how did he go to a gay highschool and then have him mk ultrad over a jfk center NASA at the same time if he gets schooled could it be because black people are conspiring to bring about martial law with their protest and gun law sit ins or maybe the highschool was a super advanced secret black site program for candidates with certain genes to attain gay traits like huge cocks, heavier bone density, the need to finger assholes.
With reptlian genes plucked from his white mom
>>
>>30490764
>>
>>30486787
anything with Detective Stapler is a good idea.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.