[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the furthest away (indirect hit) that a 30mm cannon round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What is the furthest away (indirect hit) that a 30mm cannon round will mame or kill?
>>
>Ifunny
>>
>>30485899
>mame
An English professor is dying to punch you right now.
>>
>>30485899
I identify as Urotsukodoji, and you think you've got problems?
>>
>>30485899
>What is the furthest away (indirect hit)

Which 30mm (examples: 30×90mmRB, 30×113mmB, 30×150mmB, 30×155mmB, 30×165mm, 30×170mm, 30×173mm)? What type of round? HE? AP? APCR? APFSDS? What do you mean by "indirect hit"? That the round hits the wall next to you & you are showered in shrapnel?
>>
>>30486181
stop trying to sound smart, just look up the casualty producing radius of 30x113 mm
>>
>>30486318
it was a legit question, there are a shit-ton of different 30mm cartridges & WWII -era 30mm AP is going to be *just a little bit* different from M789 HEDP
>>
>>30486368
yes but he specifically pointed out which one he was talking about with the image you dummy
>>
>>30486369
he didn't say "pic related", how was I supposed to know?
>>
>>30486391
dummy
>>
>>30486054
Over 9000 penises amirite?
>>
>>30486399
But you didn't say what kind of penises.

How am I supposed to know?
>>
Hurrr duurrrr
Pew pew pew pew
From Muh cold fat hands
Thanks Hussein obama
freeedumb
Merica
>>
/thread.
/k/ in a nutshell.
>>
>>30486563
How does a thread fit it nutshell?

Figure of speech? How was i supposed to know?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.