[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered one plain edge of each,wondering if anyone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: mini-tac-series-large.jpg (62 KB, 710x227) Image search: [Google]
mini-tac-series-large.jpg
62 KB, 710x227
Just ordered one plain edge of each,wondering if anyone here has any experience with these?
All the reviews on YouTube are just verbal and none actually field testing, Any opinions?
COLD STEEL MINI TAC SERIES
Also fixed blade thread.
>>
>>30484321
There's already a general you fucking nigger
>>
>>30484321
I've always thought the handle looks pretty secure for a small knife
>>
>>30484355
Generals are only created so the same people know where to go for their circle jerk, random treads are usually more productive
>>
>>30484397
Or you could stop being a special snowflake faggot and just go and ask there instead of shitting up the board with yet another knife thread
>>
>>30484417
Offended much? Let me guess, youre hurt the op didn't want to join your circle jerk
>>
File: 1436912407378.jpg (43 KB, 814x609) Image search: [Google]
1436912407378.jpg
43 KB, 814x609
>>30484355
sorry i thought i was on the weapon board,I like how gunz have pretty much taken up all the real-estate. Just like how /fit/ use to be a health board but all the weightlifting faggots took it over. They should just make this a gun board u cock guzzling FagLord.
>>
>>30484321

Hey OP, sorry to say this but cancel the order now.

The knife itself is solid and the grip is fantastic.
Suuuuper light.

But the sheath lets you have 2 fingers on the knife; at the bottom below that extrusion and most of the second dip.

I literally cannot imagine why cold steel had to do this. The extrusion is also a key part of the sheaths retention.
>>
>>30484321
>Not checking the catalog
>>
>>30484709
I've got to finish that series
>>
>>30486153
actually got the Skinner today, 2 days earlier than expected and i knew that going in from YouTube vidz,. Took the chance anyway its going to be a learning curve, I'm not going to wear it as a neck knife going to put para cord on it and wear it on my belt with my shirt covering it. THNX thogh
And ya totally deficient design flaw
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.