[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
innatank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I've seen innawoods and unnaground threads but what about any innatank stories?
>>
>>30481856
> Gendum 14Kb pic
>>
File: Pirat Tanks.jpg (456 KB, 2429x1126) Image search: [Google]
Pirat Tanks.jpg
456 KB, 2429x1126
>>30481856
Come on 19Ks, we know you're lurking.
>>
>>30481856
>innatank stories
>innatank, a fugillion dolar top tank
>get hit by a five dolar RPG
>everyone dies burning inside very expensive coffin, lol
>>
>>30481856
Guys I just saw fury, I know it was corny as fuck at the end with Germans human waving the tank, but I loved the tank combat and the wizzing shells and ricochets. Any other good intense tank warfare movies?
>>
>>30482079
Jesus Christ could you be any more summer?
>>
I had a driver who while we were waiting to leave the RUBA at NTC forgot to put the tank in neutral when he set the parking brake. So when the TC was testing the NBC system which raises the RPMs, it caused the tank to lurch forward and nearly crush me against another tank while I was ground guiding in full view of both a brigade and battalion sergeant major.

He then later drove us into a ditch at 30mph. Guess who is banned from driving now?
>>
File: RX_Mammoth_1.jpg (376 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RX_Mammoth_1.jpg
376 KB, 1280x720
>yes sir
>unit reporting
>on the way
you're opening my wounds you fucker
>>
>>30482525
The Beast is a pretty good tank movie. My unit watched it as a moto movie and it had people saying "put em under the track" for at least a month. Good shit.

Also Oddball from Kelly's Heroes is the patron saint of tankers.
>>
>>30482681
>mfw negative waves attract all the rpgs
>>
>>30481856
>be gunner innatank
>be having dreams of my death for a while now, getting killed by an enemy ace who painted his ride white
>drivers keep dying/going insane around me
>get new driver
>the tank likes him
>get permission to go headhunting for that ace, take company's last 9 tanks
>lose 8tanks, enemy ace thinks he got the whole two platoons
>SUPRISE MOTHERFUCKER
>I beat the motherfucker, not gonna die now
>tank eats an RPG, explodes
>die

Why was Igloo 2 the best OYW Gundam?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.