[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS Highway of death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRn J_e6Ti34
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hod.jpg (439 KB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
hod.jpg
439 KB, 1280x858
ISIS Highway of death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRnJ_e6Ti34
>>
>>30480626
If I lived there, I would operate an ice cream truck. Business would be booming.
>>
>walking with a shrub on your head
>>
>>30480626
Wasn't this the convoy that the USAF refused to bomb because it was mostly civilians fleeing Fallujah?
>>
>>30480626
thats a weird picture when you look at it, those vehicles look more like they cam from a junk yard and were dumped there than a bunch that got blown up? missing tires, hoods, hoods open, damage to vehichles look like collisions not from military action, old american vehicles from the 70s mixed in
>>
>>30480721
Different convoi
>>
>>30480626
If things were nicer there I'd love to spend a day there with a jerry can, a battery, and several sets of wheels. Get those bitches to crank and drive 'em around.
>>
>>30483953
A lot of the vehicles were probably in pile-ups from attacks and such then pushed off to the side.
>>
>>30480626
I like how they block out the English letters and replace it with Arabic to make it look like the Arabs are the ones with the technical capability to operate drones on their own.
>>
>>30480626
>ISIS hurr durr

That picture is the aftermath of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990. Op is a faggot.
>>
>>30485955
Are you baiting, or just autistic? Look at the fucking video.
>>
>>30480684
It is perfect camouflage from IR cameras.
>>
>>30484828
I wanna know why this drone isn't bombing those fucks to a fucking crisp if they actually got one to fly around there.
>>
>>30485955
he's making a comparison to the one that happened in the gulf war retard
>>
>>30483953
>thats a weird picture when you look at it, those vehicles look more like they cam from a junk yard and were dumped there than a bunch that got blown up? missing tires, hoods, hoods open, damage to vehichles look like collisions not from military action, old american vehicles from the 70s mixed in

Pretty obvious. Any vehicle that ran out of fuel, broke down or was damaged by any reason was simply pushed off to make way for rest of fleeing army.

When it comes to vehicles from 70's and early 80's. Those weren't really that old as you think during cold war.
>>
>>30484828

1. They block it because it may contain data that compromises OPSEC and capabilities of equipment. It's pretty much standard in any similar footage published by any military.
2. Their audience isn't fluent in English.
3. It's not even drone footage, but helicopter footage.
>>
>>30486174

Out of ammo. Possibly want to leave few alive to tell their buddies how badly they got fucked or to capture prisoners for interrogation.
>>
cool kebab youtube footage thead?
>>
>>30486107
>dirt roads
>maybe a handful of deaths
>Mohammed hiding under a small tumbleweed

That picture is highway 80, where close to 2,000 vehicles were destroyed and at least a few hundred people (mostly raqi military personnel) were killed during a 10 hour attack. How is that even slightly comparable to the linked video?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.