[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ar/k/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 1447703003203.jpg (38 KB, 404x399) Image search: [Google]
1447703003203.jpg
38 KB, 404x399
Hello /k/omrades, recently i got a HDD failure and lost many files, including the EYNTKE and the do/k/ument, however checking the archive i found this

https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/29015314/

this is a newer version of the do/k/ument, and it has an update, but i need to know before i download it, does this mixes files from the EYNTKNE, and for those guys who downloaded the update, could any of you tell me what does the update includes?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>30479710
>>
>>30478943
bump for interest
>>
>>30478943
bump
>>
>>30484145
>>
what was EYNTKNE?
>>
>>30486443
it is a torrent called "Everything You Need To Know Ever", sorry i made a typo when writing it, it started as a 42gb torrent but the last version as far as i know it's 100gb, you can check here

http://archive.loveisover.me/t/thread/662698

it contains a lot of books and files, it even has it's own 4chan section, but it had a lot of files /k/ related as well, and i don't know if the guy that made the ar/k/ and the update used files from the eyntke torrent, and the update doesn't have info about what it is.
>>
>>30478943
bump
>>
>>30486780
I remember that torrent. I tried getting it when it was popular but it never got past 95% completion, due to lack of seeder. I still have the 95%, was going to dig around it to see which files were not complete. There was a problem going around that the torrent contained malware, or atleast a false positive, and that's why I think it was abandoned.
>>
>>30487536
i know, there it were a lot of false positives, even the original creator of the torrent said they were there just for testing purposes and as long as you didn't open those files on purpose nothing was going to happen, and there it were some crack files as well for a program iirc, those come from the 42gb version, so i'm pretty sure they're in the same place if you downloaded the 100gb version

as for getting stuck in 95%, that was because the guy who made the torrent was replacing some files with newer versions and since he deleted the ones that came with the magnet link, once he deleted them no one could get them again, he said he was going to post another update, but the thread on /t/ died and no one has make another thread, i could do the new one, but i'm more interested in the ar/k/ atm, i'd recommend to keep the one you have right now, and if the guy shows up in the thread on /t/, check if it is neccesary replace your torrent entirely, or if you can download the newer version on top of the version you have

>>30485893
>>30487451
thank you guys for the bumps
>>
is there a /k/ torrent or list of books?
im interested in history stuff but dont see anything relevant in the magnet archive.
i was hoping there was an archive of ebooks somewhere.
>>
>>30487808
what kind of books, you're talking about books explaining wars/operations and similar, or political events? there it were some books talking about the later in the eyntke torrent, i'm looking for the same too, i wonder if the update in the ar/k/ contains books related to it
>>
Frankly if a torrent doesn't have an option to pick and choose what I want to download I pass it over, I have a -very- limited internet connection so even 1GB isn't an option.

I'd just like a compilation of Paladin Press and Loompanics books for my collection, I've been trying to find Ragnar Benson's book on grenade launchers that wasn't potatoes.
>>
>>30489263
history stuff, id like to learn about guys like patton, or instances of combat, theres a shitload of stuff about ww2 but there has to be interesting accounts from the russian or german sides of things.

i find stuff like this interesting but i dont really have a place to start, my understanding of history is shamefully bad.
>>
>>30489710
open the magnet link and any competent torrent client will let you pick and choose what to download, qtorrent does this, i know for a fact.
>>
>>30489710
what >>30489808 said, most torrent clients let you download everything, or just download what you want, if you're using windows i'd recommend qBittorrent, before it starts downloading the torrent, it asks you about what files you want to download

>>30489794
i'd say you can search about it on /his/ or here, but there is hope that the guy who did the ar/k/ torrent added books about it
>>
trying to download the update, there are no seeds but the tracker says there are 2 seeds, i guess they're offline right now, will post what's inside the update once i get the info, as for the original one, it includes some small games, and if you don't want to download the uppote + ova, you can find it on ar/k/>basic board culture/uppote + ova, it's 6.3gb so for those who want to save space you can unmark it for download
>>
File: ark update 1.png (47 KB, 802x438) Image search: [Google]
ark update 1.png
47 KB, 802x438
>>30493634
just got the seeders, i'll post pics of what the update includes, they added the EYNTKE torrent on it, the 100gb version, so if you already have it you can skip it
1/4
>>
File: ark update 2.png (53 KB, 742x432) Image search: [Google]
ark update 2.png
53 KB, 742x432
>>30494673
>>
File: ark update 3.png (48 KB, 794x434) Image search: [Google]
ark update 3.png
48 KB, 794x434
>>30494684
>>
File: ark update 4.png (46 KB, 794x437) Image search: [Google]
ark update 4.png
46 KB, 794x437
>>30494697
can somebody here download only the notice me.txt and check if there is a contact info and post it?

the link for the update is here https://kat.cr/the-ar-k-update-1-t12298554.html
>>
>>30494726
oh yeah i forgot to add i can't download it, somehow qbittorrent slow down and it crashes, i guess it's related to the torrent size
>>
>>30489794
>there has to be interesting accounts from the russian or german sides of things.
i might get hate replies but try /pol/, they have their own library iirc, you could ask for it, they had those kind of books you were looking for, and if they don't then i'm pretty sure somebody will post content about it
>>
>>30496009
>>
>>30478943
I feel like i'm on a watchlist for viewing this thread and would get v& for downloading anything you've mentioned.

t.australian.
>>
File: 1448501057115.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448501057115.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>30497974
it's all public knowledge, so you won't get v&
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Field_Manuals

i think the torrent has all of those, and no one has been v& for having them stored in their computer, and keep in mind than this has been going for ages, getting updated and i've seen australian seeders too, so don't worry

if you're really paranoid just get a vpn and download it if you want, but i doubt the australian seeders use a vpn
>>
>>30498246
just sent a email to the guy who did the ar/k/, hope he shows up and answers some of the questions itt
>>
>>30478943
bump
>>
>>30500760
>>
>>30497974

I had agents waiting for me by the door when I first got out after downloading it.

You are on a list, but they wont go further than that.

>t.spaniard
>>
>>30498246
>>30502472
It's got full manuals on how to do full auto conversions and how to build firearms/suppressors.

That is without a doubt going to get someone v& in the land down under.
>>
File: 1442755450920.jpg (64 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1442755450920.jpg
64 KB, 400x500
>>30504716
i've had the files for some years, and i don't worry about it, however, if you really think you're going to get v& just for downloading them, then i suggest you encrypt the files and get a vpn, we haven't heard about a /k/ommando getting v& for downloading the files, but if you think you will get v&, then use veracrypt and encrypt the files, use a strong password, and read this link before creating a password, and use an operating system that respects your freedoms™ https://theintercept.com/2015/03/26/passphrases-can-memorize-attackers-cant-guess/

and i should remember that just by posting on 4chan you're already on a watchlist, even if you don't go to /b/,/pol/, etc etc, snowden revelations confirm that if you write certain words, go to certain cites and blah blah you're automatically put on a watchlist.
>>
>>30505646
websites*
>>
>>30505697
bump
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.