[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to range >Rent Taurus 1911 Whats so special about these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: PB9151LP_1200x782.png (1 MB, 1200x782) Image search: [Google]
PB9151LP_1200x782.png
1 MB, 1200x782
>Go to range
>Rent Taurus 1911
Whats so special about these guns other than aesthetic? 9mm is nicer to shoot tbqh fmailia
>>
>Taurus
Found your problem.
>>
>>30478780
It was all they had other than a colt that shot super 38 and I wanted to see what 45 cap was like.
>>
>>30478762
>Served in da wars (makes it popular with the general population)
>Single action nice trigger (makes it popular with target shooting)
>Looks rad as fuck
What more do you need?
>>
>>30478780
There is nothing wrong with the Taurus 1911. I own one it's never failed me. It takes everything I feed it too
>>
>>30478762
If you can't have fun shooting either a 1911 or .45 acp, you're probably autistic as fuck.
>>
>>30479164
There's lots wrong with Taurus and it bleeds over to their 1911s. Glad you like yours.
>>
Taurus ayy lmao
>>
>>30478780
Assuming there were no malfunctions, the shooting experience for .45acp in any full size 1911 frame is basically identical

It's not like a colt, s&w, RIA, etc 1911 will feel more or less fun
>>
>>30478762
If you prefer 9mm and are more comfortable shooting it then perhaps that is what you should purchase.

I don't see the issue here. You're not asking a question.
>>
>>30481000
It was fine I guess I'm a bitch trigger was nice was quite hard to load all the bullets in the mag
>>
>>30481023
>was quite hard to load all the bullets in the mag
There's aftermarket loading tools available that make this easier. Most magazines have a stiff follower spring. This is typically a good thing. I know my makarov has a stiff spring as well so I have to be careful with the follower and some kinda tool to hold down the follower-tab.

And that's 9x18mm.
>>
>>30481023
>was quite hard to load all the bullets in the mag
Have you considered the option that you're just a little bitch? 1911 magazines are far and away the easiest magazines to load
>>
>>30479164
Same here, mine has been totally reliable after 2000-ish rounds. I'm still waiting for the MIM parts to fail.
>>
>>30481023
I'm just not used to having females posting on /k/.
>>
>>30481047
This is not true. Have you ever loaded a .22lr mag? A baby could do it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.