[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shtf Hypothetical engagement thread #23412
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: ZIMMARINE.jpg (112 KB, 826x661) Image search: [Google]
ZIMMARINE.jpg
112 KB, 826x661
1) Dindus are rabble rabble rabble around outside your house.

2) They number in the upward 100's. They are all over your suburbs pulling people out and smashing and raping.

3) Shit has hit the fan officially. No help is coming.

4) There is no power and no running water. ITS JULY 4th

5) Your vehicle has been torched and is on fire

6) All of a sudden you hear slamming on your locked front door - they are trying to get in.

7) Obama is on the radio shouting allah akbar and death to america,

Conditions: You have 1 - AR15 with 500 rounds and 6 mags, 1 - 1911 with 50 rounds and 4 mags, A chest rig and a ruck sack.

/k/ - How do you survive this scenario.

Stay - snipe like you are a contractor in iraq.
Go out the front blazing through the hordes.
Go out the back keeping low only firing when you need to.

After that what do you do and where are you going.
>>
File: Funny_257103_5529256.jpg (110 KB, 605x600) Image search: [Google]
Funny_257103_5529256.jpg
110 KB, 605x600
>>30478158
Well for starters it would be grab pupper and sneak out the back. It wouldent be worth wasting 100 rounds. Next plan would be go innawoods and hike for 20 miles to nearest co-operator, and hope his car hasent been torched too. . Next part of the plan would be grabbing up the rest of the people i run with, assuming they're still alive, and then riding out the storm but doing what it takes to survive.
>>
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 1060x1600
>>30478158

Fuck if your gonna give me some shit 1911 you might as well kill me senpai.
>>
>>30478158
Start shooting nigs until they run off. I'll gladly kill all 100 of them

Afterwards, start going full vlad the impaler as a deterrent to others.
>>
get on my yacht and set sail for hawaii
>>
Shoot a few, the rest run off, get away from the area.

They're niggers, not zombies.
>>
>Magdump FAL right through door
>Slaughter every dindu in sight while dressed in my rhodie short shorts
>>
I like the impaler idea
>>
disassemble the rifle, put it in rucksack, put all ammo and food in rucksack, all magazines everything remotely military looking

conceal carry 1911, put on skimask and dindu clothing and simply walk away

if that's not an option, hide in basement with knife and nvg's
>>
File: Beanbags Original.jpg (393 KB, 1462x1204) Image search: [Google]
Beanbags Original.jpg
393 KB, 1462x1204
Nightmare mode: this is the only battle buddy you have. She has no experience with guns.
>>
>sneak out
>go innawoods
>make traps (pitfalls, snares, etc.)
>build temporary shelter
>proceed to dig underground tunnel system, and live the rest of my life as a moleman
>>
Dowse house in gasoline... Let them in, leave watermelon inside house. House is full torch it, get to the woods disappear.
>>
First thing I do is call a cab.

If that doesn't work, Uber.

The police may be pussies, but I bet the guys without unions are still busy.

The streets might be blocked though.
>>
>>30478158
That fucking picture is great.
>>
>>30479587
cut off tits for meat and fats, barter meats and oils for ammo, tie her up in my home base somewhere and go do SHTF things, not like shes useful for anything but stress relief at this point
>>
Option 3.
>>
File: This is great.jpg (25 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
This is great.jpg
25 KB, 457x480
>Grease floor with Vaseline
>Put on some CCR
>As they break in, laugh as they slip up and bust their asses before they slip more trying to escape the wrath of my SKS
>>
>>30478158
This is the way to start a thread about SHTF. I just might teach you a thing or two OP, if you ask nice.
>>
>>30485917
>tripfag
>other than Koko and other big names
>>knowing shit

Yeah nah, no thanks mate.
>>
>>30485963
This is why you can't have nice things. I'm someone involved in designing the urban warfare courses for USMC. I'm not anywhere near the top of the food chain but I'm in the mix and have been since 2012.
I could honestly teach anons things but you're all teenaged zit faced assholes so fuck it. I could share shit canned action plans that lay out what our best and brightest truly believe what would happen in a US SHTF but nope.
I could explain how quickly we would be on our own if it was a coast to coast happening and how that chain of retreat is structured but fuck you edgy child.

TL;DR
If you don't have everything you and your group need to survive for a year without drawing any attention of any kind for a year you are fucked. Plain and simple.
>>
>>30483971

Kek'd
>>
>>30486094
>i know everything about surviving these niche situations
>tl;dr: heres the biggest generalization on surviving
>>
>>30486094
Your TL;DR had nothing to do with your post. Lurk more till you know how the site works
>>
>>30486178
>i know everything about surviving these niche situations
I know enough about niche situations that the people you think are going to save you ask me to draw up training drills kid.
>tl;dr: heres the biggest generalization on surviving
>>30486183
>Your TL;DR had nothing to do with your post. Lurk more till you know how the site works
My entire post is thread related and more importantly 100% curate.
You underageB&s would rather have a pretend stalker thread than talk about the realities of SHTF.
In OP's situation a man who is proficient with his weapons has every expectation of laying down enough accurate fire on an unarmed mob to drive them to a softer target giving him time to carry out a bug out/in plan he would have practiced.
One good rifleman can drop enough untrained opposition to chase them off. Now I'll wait while you tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>30486094

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

>etc
>>
>>30478158

I use my satellite phone to call you and let you know you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>30478158
>Molan Labe the Post
>>
>>30486340
I said you're a child who wants to have a thread pretending you can operate instead of talking about what you can honestly expect to deal with in different kinds of states of emergency.
That's what I said, were the words to big for you to understand kid?
>>
>>30478158
>5) Your vehicle has been torched and is on fire
lol, good thing my bike is in the garage.

id probably try my luck with gunning it on that.
as far as getting yanked off, id hope that firing the AR one handed over the handlebar would suffice for scattering them. otherwise theyre getting hit with 800 pounds of Japanese awesomeness. before I go though, id pack the bike and some carry ons with everything I need.

I think its better than staying inside, even though id rather gun the niggers down as they came in and go out in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>30478158
Only in the upper 100s'? I would have started shooting the moment I saw the first door be broken in to. If no help is coming, that means nobody to arrest me. Like fuck I'm letting them get to my car, if anything I'll bring my car directly on top of them.
>>
>run out back and hide in cornfields/forests that are connected to them
>>
>>30478158
Fight it out until they torched the house or left. Once I'm sure they are gone, reload and hope they don't come back. Got nowhere to go so I've got to make the stand at home which is well stocked.
>>
>>30486371
also since I got speakers on my bike, id be blasting this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
>>
>>30486365
anon if you are who you say you are just help out for every piddlefuck poster theres ten(big if btw) lurkers who want actual information
also seriously not knowing this meme tbqh senpai you dun goofed
>>
>>30478158
Take the machete and cover myself in the blood of the first dindu through the door.
Won't even bother with a gun because the noise will attract attention.
Just go for kill count desu, because what other achievements mean anything when shtf?
>>
File: 1436026593340.jpg (8 KB, 168x219) Image search: [Google]
1436026593340.jpg
8 KB, 168x219
>>30486392
holy poop when did we get a word filter on famalam
>>
I live in an apartment. Fifth floor, brick building. Attic accessible only via ladder, so I climb in and pull the ladder in behind me, then wait till they leave.

Alternatively I can just barricade the stairwell and pick them off, the architecture lends itself well to it. I can shoot them from above.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.