[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BB 2.0. CA fags get in here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Well, it sucks but they already developed the bullet button 2.0. Way to stay away of the curve .

https://youtu.be/XedaFH6pC1o
>>
>>30477628
Id rather not give this views
Tl;dr?
>>
>>30477645
Teal dear is it's a system that gets around bullet buttons.
>>
>>30477661
So new cali registered part? Cool
>>
>>30477628
>commiefornians have to Mickey Mouse their guns with strings and jamming screws under pins to then have to dismantle their gun for reloading mags
>>
>>30477628
you know they kept this in their pocket for whenever shit got worse like now

that kind of genius needs to move out of that shithole of a state, let the republik burn in their precious laws that will do nothing
>>
>>30477645
Why not fag
>>
>>30477628
>bullet buttons
How long untill this bullshit ends /k/, even as a nogunz that has followed this shit it seems absolutely retarded that a bunch of libtards can fuck over gun owners like this!

Is there even any fucking indication that these aimed at "assault rifles" are working to combat crime or gun homicides? Are there no organizations that combat this or actual courts that find this stuff to be outright infringing upon your bill of rights? Fucking disgusting how nepotistic-self-serving-common-people-hating-cunts can make up retard laws like this.
>>
>>30477628
If this is installed would the weapon still need to be registered?

Also I have a feeling non-gun friendly states are going to end up moving back to stripper clip systems and rifles.
>>
>>30477709

These laws aren't about "stopping crime", they're about getting guns out of the hands of everyday people.

The powers that be do not like an armed population.

The "crime" shit is just to get the rest of the useful idiots to go along with it.
>>
>>30477682
The screw was just to keep the part from moving as he was hammering in an end cap.
>>
>>30477645

>I don't want to give views to a company legally giving the finger to the stupid-as-fuck California lawmakers

Retard.
>>
this solves the problem for ar15s but AKs and HKs and other rifles still fucked mate\

>>30477712
no need to register if this installed, read the law yourself dude

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1135
>>
>>30477628
>Tfw I just thought up a much better, also Cali legal system that doesn't require you to open your gun
>Tfw I have no distribution network
I need to talk with my buddy with a metal lathe and read the whole text of the calicuck gun control 2: Scalia died before fienstein edition

At this point you might as well make it an internal magazine and pop it open like we did in the last AWB. Did they even establish a fixed magazine cartridge limit?

What about taking a page out of Canada's book and buying a complete lower transferred as "AR15 caliber .50 Beowulf" on the 4473 with 10 round FOR .50 BEOWULF magazines and a featureless 5.56 upper with 23rounds crammed in it?
>>
mfw to invade commieforina. you simply have to wait till they fire 10 rounds and they have to eject mags.
>>
>>30477712
It only needs to be registered if its an AW. With this, you can get around that classification since it meets the language of "having to disassemble the action" in order to remove mag for the "fixed mag" requirement.

So right now its either this, featureless, or register and lose the BB.
>>
Trump will save us
>>
>>30477683
Yup! They kept it in their back pockets. I've see other things from them as well that they have not gone public with. Kind of reminds me of F1... ( it's illegal to do X, so engineers come up with Y that works better).
>>
>>30477763

If you're still using your bullet button at that point, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>30477780
Damn close
>>
>>30477792
lol
>>
>>30477756
I have faith these guys will come up with something.

>>30477757
If your not breaking open the action, then its not going to meet the requirements of what is a "fixed mag" for this bill. Period.
>>
>>30477645
as a femanon from canada you are a fag and I would not suck your dick at the range 0/10
>>
File: scaKwqn.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
scaKwqn.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1280
>>30477756
Sorry, lazy.

So free market fixed it? Kinda?

I feel sorry for you Calibros. I wish I knew what to do to help you guys, but the courts are stacked against everything we try.
>>
>>30477757
That's always been my idea.

>Get a bunch of 30 round pmags
>Order a metal stamp that reads "ARMALITE - .50 BEOWULF - 10 ROUND"
>Get it hot and stamp the polymer with it so that it looks somewhat professional

You now have an official '.50 beowulf' magazine.
>>
>>30477757
>Scalia died before fienstein edition
Keked but seriously they killed him and have had this planned out for a while. Its about to get wild on the ride that never ends.
>>
>>30477628

Today's workaround is tomorrows ban. Give it a few years and this too will be banned.
>>
>>30477756
Why wouldn't this work for an AK? You'd just have to pop off the dust cover. Or does the Commifornia law not consider that open the action?
>>
>>30477780
>this is what Trumptards actually believe
>>
>>30477819
Then we'll design something else completely inane that complies with the law. Until they ban the weapon by name we'll keep doing this.

And then after they ban the weapon by name, we'll get rid of all our bullet buttons because they're already illegal, might as well enjoy them in their most unrestricted format.
>>
>>30477824
Don't think that's the issue, rather the fact that most AKs have a paddle release as opposed to a button.

With BB2.0 all they really did was add a piece of metal that prevents it from being pushed in all the way unless your break it open. Not sure how that could work with a paddle.
>>
>>30477824
You'd have to pop the dust cover, remove the main spring, and remove the bolt carrier to do anything like this. And then you still might be too far back. Sorry, no AK in front of me.
>>
>>30477832

by doing this all you are doing is saying you will gladly remain cucked by these bullshit laws.

I honestly think the best course of action is to take all that stupid crap off and have mass noncompliance. If they want to arrest 1 of you they have to arrest tens of thousands.
>>
>>30477799
It's a different take on "disassembly" that requires standard tools. I need to read the text of the bill but banning bullet buttons by name with a description of the product will most likely hamstring their ability to ban new systems mechanically different.
>>
>>30477829
So what ? You think Hillary's gun policies will be better?

Reminder voting third party or not voting at all this election will be the same as voting for Hillary
>>
>>30477750
>Giving a company views for encouraging tax paying Californians to stay
Nah, the faster that gun owners run the faster those red digits on their state deficit will spin.
>>
>>30477863
You might want to give the bill an actual read. BBs weren't banned by name. The bill simply changed the wording of what defines a "fixed mag" from "requiring tools" to having to disassemble the action.

The only idea I've heard that might work aside from BB2.0/ARmaglock is a suggestion on another thread here on using stripper clips with a modified fixed mag. That said, unless the clips can be loaded somehow without breaking the action, seems like it would be an inferior method anyways.

Relevent text from here:
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1135
"The bill would also define “fixed magazine” to mean an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action."
>>
>>30477892
If pulling the rear pin counts as "disassembling the action" I've already got another idea.
>>
>>30477780
we know you commifornia fucks will vote blue
>>
>>30477872
Doesn't matter in CA, bro. No chance of it going red ever again. I'll vote for anyone I damn well please.
>>
File: muh sra m4.jpg (799 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
muh sra m4.jpg
799 KB, 1632x1224
As a fun-owning Europoor, I really feel for the cal-fags. I may need a license for each and every piece I own, but at least I can now walk to a store and buy 100 round assault clips, if I so desire.

Speaking of BB2 and shit, would a VZ-58 with welded-shut magazine be cali-legal, as it can be reloaded with clips?
>>
File: sears.jpg (34 KB, 372x399) Image search: [Google]
sears.jpg
34 KB, 372x399
>>30477801

tfw my wife would never blow me at the range

Good for you femanon
>>
Whats the point califags? Theyre just going to keep taking stuff and youre not going to do anything about it. Why bother?
>>
>>30477953
Probably not on the approved cuck list or something

But stripped top fed AR uppers and modified BCGs will probably become a thing. Barring 10 years from now when a Trump packed scotus hears the case about these laws or we get national fuck your gun control laws, California is cucked for good.
>>
>>30477801
>a woman being an attention whore on the internet
What a surprise.
>>
What if instead of a bullet button we make a bullet switch that you flip to pop it out?
Or you just switch to vzs and start using clips to reload
>>
File: 1395711910820.jpg (36 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1395711910820.jpg
36 KB, 256x256
>>30477966
you have to unload all weapons at the range mate. nice dubs
>>
>>30477971
>lol like you would do anything
>>
>>30477892
>new lower design
>integral door as part of the receiver over the mag release
>have to open the "receiver" to release the magazine
Maybe something like this?
>>
>>30477801
If you want attention that badly, poast tits or GTFO.
>>
>>30477944
(You)
>>
>>30478015
If it can be fired with that door down, probably not.
>>
File: trump_pepe.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trump_pepe.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>TFW I bought an AR with a bullet button a month before the ban

>TFW once it's registered as an assault weapon I can take the stupid bullet button off
>>
>>30478127
>And in several years when they become illegal I don't have any choice but to turn it in
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2861x3814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2861x3814
OP here.

Before you guys say "Fuck you Califag" "stay in your state" " die pinko commies... Just remember that we are the experiment state ( along with New York and a few others) for this kinds of stuff. This will probibly come to your state at some point in time.. If not then at the federal level. Please vote this election; not only for the presidency , but for state, district , city, fuck even your HOA. I do not want this to happen to the "free states" in America . Vote, be smart, educate, don't stoop to thier level. We are the patriots, they are not.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 560x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 560x467
>>30477944
This. I live in a Red part of CA. But the Blue parts are LA, the Bay Area, everywhere that has the majority of the ca population will vote against the constitution . The news in LA is so far to the left it makes me sick. We have hours and hours of daily tv programming that is dedicated to what celebrities think. It's fucked up
>>
>>30478372
>daily tv programming that is dedicated to what celebrities think

Someone help me out here.

Why do people give a fuck what they think? WHO FUCKING CARES? WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
>>
File: 46624.png (255 KB, 373x429) Image search: [Google]
46624.png
255 KB, 373x429
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCUMv120oCw

"What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud.

It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Gersh Kuntzman
Globalist Propagandist
New York Daily News
>>
>>30478313
Uh, no, faggot. While you califags allow the government to plow your fucking girlfriends in your own beds, those of us in free states are getting constitutional carry passed and repealing laws banning silencers and other NFA items. The rest of the country is taking a stand. You aren't.
>>
>>30477801
>anyone on /k/ wanting an honest to God woman sucking their dick
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>30477712
>tripper clip systems and rifles.

Hmmm. Say, for instance, a 30 round stripper clip in an enclosure to provide support and protection. From the outside, it looks like a regular mag.

Fire your last round, bolt locks back. Fit stripper clip box above fixed 30 round magazine, pull charging handle on side of stripper. Thirty rounds go into mag. Remove stripper clipbox, freeing bolt to snap into battery.

It could work.
>>
>>30478414
And the feds will say fuck you and executive orde that shit.

Obama already told scotus to fuck off and isn't planning to abide by their ruling on the illegals, what makes you think he'll abide by them or congress at this point? He's got less than 6 months to cause fuckall kinds of chaos and stick it to the average joe.
>>
>>30478414
>allow

Oh good, the retards that son't understand just how CA works have showed up comment on matters they do not understand.
>>
>>30478409
>It felt to me like a bazooka
>bazooka is recoilless

This guy is so fucking dumb.
>>
>>30478414
you don't really understand how california works....at all.

20% of the area decides what happens, most of them are low or no information voters who've been either duped, bribed or simply voting from beyond the grave, the congressional districts are gerrymandered the fuck up, meanwhile the 80% of the state who just wants to live their life doesn't have enough money and voice in the assembly to get anything to happen.

And fuck, everything north of redding checked out and said fuck off to sacramento and swapped all their state government shit to state of jefferson stuff about a year ago.

I mean fuck we can't even get the state unified on water storage during a god damned drought that's straight up wrecking the ag economy and requiring rationing in residential districts.
>>
>>30477628
I say you dumb fucks start a movement. Not about the guns just an over all movement. Split the state in half, bottom half is Cali. Northern half is now known as Fornia. All of the states current rules and welfare living Mexicans and celebrity's stay in Cali and normal people migrate to Fornia.
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (46 KB, 639x342) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
46 KB, 639x342
FEATURE LESS
E
A
T
U
R
E

L
E
S
S
>>
>>30478670
It's not that fucking simple you idiot.

California's too god damned big to do that.

You have to basically split it along the coast range east to west and follow the coast range down through the angeles mountain range and run the line across the pass at the grapevine, then split that north/south along...eh I'd estimate about Monterrey area, and then split the northcoast again I'd say Dublin or Navarro, and then sacramento would have to be it's own island kinda like berlin was and have that be part of the central coast's sphere of influence, with finally another split being made east west either at, or a little south of redding.

... yeah you kinda have to cut California up into something like 6-7 states for it to actually work.
>>
>>30477757
>Did they even establish a fixed magazine cartridge limit?

Yes. I posted>>30478501
before I read it.

Sooooo... How about a 10 round fixed mag with a removable floorplate and an action-driven take-up pawl? Go belt fed.

Belts can be disposable plastic, 20, 50, and 100 round sizes. Tab on the feed end, to facilitate threading a new belt.

Stick tab in mag from underside, grab it from top and pull up until first round engages pawl. Hit bolt release, snapping tab off and chambering first round.

The ammunition feeding device is the pawl in the fixed 10 round mag, which can also feed loose rounds if the floorplate is in place. The belt is merely the unit that the ammo is sold in.

Aftermarket accessories will include devices for attaching belts together, and belt-loading tools and supplies for the handloading market. Maybe even molds and equipment for custom belt making.

Have both disposable and reusable belt links. Disposables can be made out of that biodegradable corn starch plastic.
>>
>>30478725
Fuck you. California sucks nigger dick exactly as it stands. You're being selfish presumably cause you live in the bottom half of Cali. Just cut a piece of the top off and give the people a fucking chance.
>>
File: Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg (36 KB, 764x413) Image search: [Google]
Jefferson_state_flag2.jpg
36 KB, 764x413
>>30478670
Just call it Jefferson, friend ;)
>>
>>30477892
I read the bill. You don't need to do a teardown to reload from strippers. They just want the mag to stay in place, there's no mention of how you refill the mag. It looks like the authors of the bill tunnel-visioned on changeable mags, ignoring the possibility of stripper clips.

There's a very important distinction between ammunition feeding device and ammunition charging device.
>>
>>30478766
Yeah but fuck Oregon. I'm trying to save Cali.
>>
>>30477788
>a foreign nation invades
>commiefornians "customize" their guns to increase evilness
>invasion force destroyed by gun owning citizens
>afterwards everyone gets a prison sentence for having illegal assault weapons.
>>
I'm not jumping through any more hoops. Full stop.
>>
File: consider_the_following.jpg (8 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
8 KB, 268x200
>>30478753
I am not from Socal. I will never understand socal. I am from cencal, and if shit ever hits the fan I will stand with the folks who have been planning for this, flip a set of semis on the grapevine and watch socal burn from the mountaintops.
>>
>>30478524
No, they won't. Just stop, I get the same emails from the NRA too, but I've been getting them since they were printed on paper and they were saying it about Jimmy Carter.
>>
>>30478736
I think Cali actually has a law banning belt feds, even if the belts are chained at 10 round increments.

Because, as we all know, belt fed machine guns are used SO OFTEN in crime.
>>
>>30478531
>>30478586

I'm hearing a lot of whining and not a lot of bulk purchase of piano wire desu.
>>
>>30478394
Well, first you have to consider some larger issues. California has about 13% of the population of the whole country. We didn't arrive at that inflated number via the traditional method.

Keep in mind, we're talking citizens only.

So, waste products in all of the other states look at their empty lives and are dissatisfied. They feel that they need to go to the beach to cheer up. So, they flock to California.

Because these are stupid and unhappy people, they need to be told what to think. Celebrities have fame and glamor, so you can't go wrong thinking how they tell you, right?
>>
>>30478880
Why should I buy piano wire when the navy accidentally dropped a pallet of concertina wire out of a plane onto my ranch and tried to charge me fees for storing their wire on my property before apparently forgetting about it?
>>
>>30477628
Good the bullet buttom never worked any.it was a stupid idea anyway,ut reloaded too fast,because it just so happens the shooter has spare bullets on him.
>>
>>30478876
But have they banned dardick style harmonica guns.
>It's not a magazine it's a cartridge that contains 30 bullets ;^)
>>
>>30478815
Yaa it's prolly better to organize civil disobedience groups of 2 dozen guys or more at all ranges in the state when the law takes effect with unaltered ARs, AKs, everything...for as many days as you can with alternating crews coming and going. After the media goes apeshit for a week, everybody goes home and fucking politicians can sit around and say, well that didn't fucking work
>>
>>30478876
Then we look up their legal definition of a feed belt, and make a not-belt that serves the function without meeting their definition. When they make these laws, they have to use specific and precise language. If they don't, SCOTUS rams it up their ass as being a ban.

They're getting really close to a point where their laws as a group could be considered a ban. Think of the butthurt if 25 years of gungrabbing got nixed in one shot by SCOTUS because of aggregate effect?

Even a left-leaning SCOTUS knows they have to give BOR cases heightened scrutiny. They also know they can't reverse a significant body of recent case law without triggering an insurrection.
>>
I'm confused as shit. Are guns like the mini-14 allowed or not?
>>
>>30479033
I'm kinda thinking something semi-rigid, kinda like the woven steel battery straps... I dunno maybe nylon with a reinforcing band of steel or aluminum and instead of calling it an ammunition belt call it a slide or something.

Probably would have to design a specific action for it, but it can probably be done.. I mean fuck there's been threads on /k/ where the bastard from metro 2033 has been more or less figured out in regards to how a real world version could be made to function.

On the subject of defacto bans, I'm pretty sure the next case regarding the DOJ approved hangun list will almost have to go in our favor. IIRC something like 80% of the handguns on there are dropping off in january.
>>
>>30477841
Hmm, what if we make a kind of open lip from the bottom of the magazine and a stripper clip that feeds from the bottom or something.
>>
>>30479437
The issue is how the spring gets charged. If someone can solve that issue bottom feeding stripper clips will be golden.
>>
>>30479437
Need to account for the follower spring function.

So, your idea with a hinged bottom plate which also acts as a follower. Have to devise some kind of indexing gizmo, operated by the action. Every time the bolt goes rearward, the follower indexes upward 1 notch. This lifts the next round into position to be chambered when the bolt travels forward. When the last round in the mag is chambered, a tension spring pulls the follower back to the bottom. It stays folded back against the side of the mag until another 10 rounds is stripped in, tripping the release that pops the follower flat under the rounds.

Now, the stripper clip is more like a box that mates up to the bottom of the magazine. Clip on, slide on, twist on- doesn't matter. Stripper box holds 50 or 100 rounds, strips 10 in at a time by way of a charging lever on the magazine well.

Fire 10 rounds, work the lever. Fire 10 rounds, work the lever. Stripper box runs dry, put on another. Fire 10 rounds, work the lever. And so on.

Nobody ever said strippers only ever had to hold 5 or 10 rounds.
>>
>>30478414
When 1-2 cities in your state begins to push and pull where your entire state goes politically and they decidedly have a cultural bubble around the coty limits, get back to us, flamingo.
>>
>>30478940
Or you know, swap out the bullet button in under 5 minutes and revert it back to normal. But it doesnt matter law abiding calfags actually don't do this, because contrary to popular beliefs, we don't want to shoot up a schoolbus of infants and puppies every living breath we live.
>>
>>30477733
This is exactly right.
>>
File: TRUMP 2016.jpg (590 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2016.jpg
590 KB, 864x864
>>
>>30478495
lmao

>>30477628
yep, although this only works for AR15s. no workaround for AK47s....except retard tier shark fin grip under stock
>>
>>30478914
That's fucking hilarious. Pics?
>>
>>30481977
10 round Johnson rifle drum magazine, the feed ramp pivots out of the way when fed stripper clips from the side of the drum.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.