[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake Up View
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: wake up view.jpg (547 KB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
wake up view.jpg
547 KB, 4320x2432
sup /k/, post pics of the view you have when you first wake up.
>>
>>30477545
Bedside rifles are stupid.
Anyone can sneak past you if you're a heavy sleeper and take it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>30477575
And they couldn't do that with a bedside handgun?
>>
>>30477575
Having guns in your house is stupid. Anyone can walk up and take them if you're a heavy sleeper.
>>
>>30477575
>if

I wish I was a heavy fucking sleeper, maybe I wouldn't be so tired when I wake up from waking up at the slightest god damn provocation. Where's yours you noguns?

Also >>30477593
>>
>>30477575
Well at that point you're a dead man anyway, so doesn't really matter now does it?
>>
The first thing I see if I'm looking to my right is my nightstand with whichever book I was reading the night before (currently re-reading Zane Grey's "Riders of the Purple Sage") and my Hi Power on or next to the book, and the first thing I see if I'm looking to my left is my wife's big engorged lactating post pregnancy titties in my face.
>>
>>30477593
If it's subtly placed or in the drawer, they won't risk going near your bed.

If they see a rifle, they're fucked if they DON'T go grab it
>>
>>30477766
Why is everyone operating under the assumption that their home security situation allows for people to sneak into the room right next to them in bed? And why do you think if they DON'T see a gun they "won't risk" going near your bed? How about they club you and then rape your woman? Stop being retarded.
>>
>>30477575
You're kinda screwed to begin with.
>>
>>30477575
Why isn't your door locked?
>>
>>30477652
Pics of Gun and tatas... in that order.
>>
>>30477545
>Clock
>old very small christmas tree
>Lamp
>MCI I recently opened
>copy of Watchmen I have been rereading
>>
File: IMG_20160702_145658.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_145658.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.