[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am blind or is the guy in red holding an M1 Carbine? And can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: identify.png (1 MB, 1280x802) Image search: [Google]
identify.png
1 MB, 1280x802
Am blind or is the guy in red holding an M1 Carbine?

And can anyone identify the 2 weapons in blue?
>>
File: chadian soldiers.jpg (134 KB, 1280x802) Image search: [Google]
chadian soldiers.jpg
134 KB, 1280x802
Here's the original
>>
>>30477030
red rifle is an M-14. The blue on the left looks like an FAL. can't be sure what the blue on the right.
>>
>>30477066
I was about to ask how the fuck Chadians got M14s, but then I read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M14_rifle#Users

Was it produced in license somewhere outside the US?
>>
>>30477107
I know that the Chinese made copies under Norinco and Polytech names. Other then that, I don't think so, but could be wrong. I took a closer look at the pic and still couldn't figure out what the right blue rifle is. It's hidden behind the dude's shoulder.
>>
>>30477158
Alright, thanks.

The muzzle looked a lot like a M16A1 muzzle so I tought it might be that, but AFAIK there are no African countries which use the M16.
>>
The blue on the right might be a G3.

Plenty of African countries used the M14, so it's no wonder one made its way into the hands of militants like that. Same for the G3 and FAL.
>>
>>30477107
>Was it produced in license somewhere outside the US?
Yes, it said so right there in your link...
>>
>>30477243
Actually, those guys probably aren't militants, but actual soldiers.
>>
I wish I was there and had an RPG
>>
>>30477348
filthy libyan scum
>>
>>30477348
>he literally supports Islamic communism
>>
Where's Cookie Monster?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.