[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/onfessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 36
File: 1467438653149.jpg (15 KB, 264x211) Image search: [Google]
1467438653149.jpg
15 KB, 264x211
What's your biggest regret /k/?
>>
File: avatarforxen.jpg (92 KB, 276x342) Image search: [Google]
92 KB, 276x342
Not being a miscarriage/abortion.
>>
>>30476839
I should've joined the Marines instead of getting a job as a contractor with the Army.
>>
File: booty.gif (365 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
booty.gif
365 KB, 400x219
>>30476839
I shouldnt have wasted my time on her. I told her how I felt, she didnt feel the same, we havent spoken in a long time and I still think about it. I should have known and just quit while I was ahead. I wasted over a year flirting with her and trying to act like a boyfriend just to get tossed aside while she moved and from ive heard has a new boy toy. As lame as it sounds I feel used and I have nothing to show for it

there was a sig p226 I wanted at my lgs, but I put off getting it. I went in yesterday and its gone
>>
>>30476839

Never get legally married! Don't date western women!

It's not wrong to be a realist and date a religious woman! It's still self imposed morals!

Don't do it! I did.....now I'm paying for life.
>>
File: 1443994522875.jpg (567 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1443994522875.jpg
567 KB, 1600x900
>>30477010
I wish I had joined the military period. Im living at home finishing school while everyone I know moved away or joined up. Im literally the only person left in my town from my social circle and highschool that isnt a deadbeat going to the bar every night and doing nothing with their lives. Ii havent gone out in almost two years. I feel like im still 16 but have no friends to occupy myself with
>>
>>30476839
selling my akm, now they are twice the price
>>
>>30476839
That i live in Sweden and not Texas
>>
>>30476839

Buying a PS4 over a ruger 9E.
>>
>>30478627
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ab34aac18f6340d98ecba11a0a527796/us-officials-military-concerned-about-transgender-timeline

I was in the army back in the day. All my buddies are jumping ship.
>>
>>30478618
Are you saying to marry a traditional christian girl
>>
I have a 1931 Tula hex receiver that I got on Black Friday last year and I still can't motivate myself to completely clean the thing. The bolt handle is starting to fucking rust.

>>30478634
Move if it ever becomes practical, it's nice here and foreigners get a lot of tail
>>
It's hard for me to regret things, since i understand causality
>>
File: targetingcomputer.png (317 KB, 497x498) Image search: [Google]
targetingcomputer.png
317 KB, 497x498
>>30476839

Forgot to refill my antidepressants in October. Had a panic attack while talking to another cadet I met on Tinder, freaked her out, and completely trashed my chances with her.

Either that or majoring in Operations Research.
>>
>>30476839
bought a PS4 because I wanted to get back into gaming and I seldom touch it. Sometimes I do, but the nostalgia of playing with friends is there and I get bored quickly because they dont play games like how we used to anymore. I probably could have spend that money on a new gun or something I could have used and now I feel guilty for letting it collect dust
>>
>>30478627
I feel the same way. Im just feeling unfulfilled as of late. I want to go out and experience life but im too by the book with my planning. I dream of going on a wild cross country road trip but then I have this nagging feeling of
>how are you going to pay for it
>youre going to blow all your savings for a vacation
>what happens when you get finished? what about school or work
I just got a job offer as a town LEO and I want to take it but dont want to get too comfortable and stuck in this town
>>
I impulse bought one of the GSG-5
Stg-44 chambered in .22. It was fun enough to shoot but weighed 10 pounds and didn't shoot it enough to justify what I paid for it.
>>
Sperged and ignored a girl who had a crush on me
>>
>>30478618
Condolences, Nick or Clinto.
>>
>>30478652

Now I've been burned. Yes. I would consider a deeply religious, Christian, woman.

"Spiritual" doesn't not count, that just leaves the morals up to her, which she will mold to her desires.
>>
Impulse bought a Taurus. Twice.
>>
>>30476839
I should have bought the USP45 full size instead of the Compact.
>>
File: 1292742607032.jpg (348 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1292742607032.jpg
348 KB, 1280x1024
>Be 18
>No real interest in guns, don't really care.
>Go to an estate sale
>Old man who died was a WWII veteran
>Wife selling his stuff and moving somewhere else
>Im looking at a rifle for sale, It was his M1 Garand
>"Thats neat I guess, dont really know what it was, but dont typically see guns for sale outside of stores"
>She offers it to me for $100 I am not shitting you
>Decline the offer cause I didnt want to spend $100 on something Im not all that interested in and barely know anything about it
>Be 24 now, weapons and equipment fanatic
>Fucking Kick My Ass Every Day For Not Taking That M1
>Fug.jpg
>>
File: 1466846984554.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466846984554.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
I regret studying engineering.
After 2 years of school and contemplating suicide on a daily basis, I gave up and am now looking to get a welding cert. Thermodynamics broke me
>>30478887
>dating a """spiritual"""
You dun goofed son
>>
>>30476839
Wasted 8 years of my life

Working a dead end job instead of signing up for the CG or Marines after High School

Being a fat as fatass

Dumb enough to not save money for 4th Of July specials

Selling my Mosin
>>
I live with my parents, and I regret not finishing high school when I had the chance.

Thankfully they buy me guns, which is nice.
>>
>>30478887
Just make sure she's got get sexual head on straight, anon.

Part of the reason to get married is access to pussy. A deeply religious woman probably won't let you sample the goods before the wedding. You don't want to get there and find out you're stuck with a dud, or worse, an ace. A dud can maybe be fixed.
>>
>>30479054
I wish I went to trade school to become a machinist instead of dumping 6 years into getting a MS in engineering. I'd be making more money than I currently am and probably enjoying my job a lot more.
>>
>>30476839
Not moving away from the East coast a long time ago.
>>
>>30480930

Ace, in this case, is "asexual" as in "I don't desire sexual contact, therefore I'm either going to unhappily give it to you and be miserable or going to tell you that you can't have it from me at all."

Possible upshot is she gives you permission for side strange, but this isn't likely with a deeply religious spouse.
>>
>>30480930
What is a sexual dud? I don't understand this "sexual compatibility" issue that people always bring up with regards to marriage. You have penis, she has vagina, how is that not compatible? If you love each other and don't have self stimulation as a favorite past time the sex is going to be pretty darn good.
>>
File: 1337584998148.png (81 KB, 815x294) Image search: [Google]
1337584998148.png
81 KB, 815x294
When I was in my second year of college, I lost my first job due to becoming a constantly depressed alcoholic, which tanked my grades. I crawled into the bottle because my first love left me for another man and my best friend killed himself within a small frame of time. It was a campus job; perfect for me, because I was a gigantic autist who could barely deal with people.

I regret not being a stronger man and holding my shit together. It was a very long time before I recovered enough to find another job, and I've yet to land one that cushy. Pushed a lot of friends away, most of whom never came back. When I think of the savings cushion I could have worked up if I'd just been able to stay at that job... ah well.
>>
>>30480955
You know some people like different things, right? One that is willing to explore a little bit or wants to fuck as often as possible won't be too fond of being with someone who thinks missionary only or sex for special occasions. Or if she religiously never does any grooming below the equator or has a fucking windsock for a vag, it may not be all that pleasurable, aesthetically or otherwise
>>
>>30481025
If you're marrying the person don't you think sex should come up in conversation at least once? Having a healthy sexual relationship in addition to a good overall relationship is compromise, no one is going to meet all of your needs no matter how hard you look.

That said, a horndog that decides to betroth a woman that has troubles with thinking about penises is an idiot and should reconsider many of his life choices.
>>
Being a crazy cunt and chasing away the one person I cared about.

Selling my CZ85

Not telling my parents sooner I had multiple guns in the house, when in realty when I told them, they wanted to shooting with me.

Not telling the regional manager at Tuesday Morning to fuck him self with a cactus on my last day

Wasting 4 years on nursing school when I could have been banking money eariler.

The list goes on, but the frequency of adding things to list grows shorter as I get older so those are some good feels.
>>
>>30476839

Not going back to military school to finish high school.

Having a father who can't teach me about guns/cars/machines because he's never been around, but that doesn't matter anyway because he's anti gun and recoiled in horror when I said I wanted a high mileage beater jeep to fix up myself. Fuck you dad,
>>
>>30476839

I have none. Everything that has happened in my life has happened and couldn't have happened any other way.
>>
File: 1458680816034.jpg (23 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1458680816034.jpg
23 KB, 343x284
>>30476839
At a time when we both seemed to have mutual interest, but neither party was willing to do anything, I really wished I had said something. I feel it would have started something of quality. Miss you Kelsey.

Wish I would have stopped being so damn moralistic back in high school. I could have done some great things if I had just said "fuck this bullshit" and just cheated my way toward better success than being an enlisted airman.

But this shit is depressing me.

I instead ask you. /k/, what things have you never regretted?

Lying my ass off. It has worked all too many times and the shit has never failed.

hanging around some real lowlifes in middle school. I saw some awesome shit, got my nose broken, got into military related shit, and learned how to urban explore. Learned how much fun a hood safari could be when I was surrounded by psycho white boys with kabars and hatchets. Learned how to be undetectable as a suspicious person. Learned techniques on how to break and enter. Felt what it was like to run from the cops. Felt what it was like to run from the cops in full combat gear(was in the hillbilly hood, was an airshitter) Joe and Ben, you was the realest nigger hating, gangbanging niggas I ever knew

Blowing all my money on milsurp and an SKS back when I had no steady income. Fuck it, it was something to do.

Teaching myself how to wrench and be technically adept compared to the half-assed advice of my father.

Joining the military. Most fun ever. I feel at home, and engaged in what I do; for I am a damn fine grunt and I consider the best grunt to be one with a bit of a brain so at least I can think through my problems as they happen rather than calling up a higher power to bail me out.

That 93 on the ASVAB.

Being a motherfucking slavboo.

Having a waifu.
>>
>>30476839
Should've fucked every girl I could've before marriage.
>>
>>30476839
>biggest regret
Getting hammered on tequila and shooting up my neighbor's property.

I did that in 2012. I have one more year before I can wipe that felony off my record.
>>
>>30481255
It's not too late. I got a job in a hospital and have been fucking nurses for years. Does my wife cheat on me? I really don't care.
>>
Wasting money on a nugget when people started to talk about it on /k/. Not stockpiling .22LR, 9mm, .45, 5.56, and ARs to capitalize on during the scares. Not getting into the 80% lower game sooner, but better late than never. Not buying plate carrier plates for the novelty of it sooner before the prices got retarded.

The worst of them all though: not really noticing my father's excitement in handling and shooting my AR and not having built him one sooner. As soon as I kicked the idea to him about possibly building him one, he's been calling me daily on the color(s) he wants to use, the length, and manufacturer parts. He can't stop talking about it. There it is; what really is my biggest regret.
>>
>>30476839
Enlisting in the Air Force and being an intel analyst, thinking I'd be doing it when I got out. I believed the "be a contractor for BAE and make $150k when you separate". Instead, when I got out I went to college for something completely different, and completely changed my career prospects.

I should of just enlisted in the Army and been a Ranger for 4 years instead of the Air Force. Now I'm 24 and feel like the dream of being in SOF has passed.
>>
>>30481399
>should of
It is, "...should have..." What college did you attend?
>>
I'm schizophrenic and my family thinks that if I buy a gun, I'll end up sandyhooking my school. So instead I get airsoft/BB guns.

I should have just told them to fuck off.
>>
>>30481418
>It is, "...should have..."
fck off gaylord

I'm attending USC currently
>>
>>30481399
>I'm 24 and feel like the dream of being in SOF has passed
Far from it. When I was entering the 75th, there was a foreign national who was going around entering all the special operations forces. He was 30 and had been a Canadian para, a para from the UK, a para in the French Foreign legion and then came to the states to be a Ranger. Fucking hardcore.
>>
File: P210-2.jpg (52 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
P210-2.jpg
52 KB, 1024x685
>>30476839
>From one of the best Yurop country for guns, still a no gunz
>Was kicked out of the military du to fucking sleepwalking
>>
>>30476839
Not ending my life at the firing range
I think about it every night

The best part of the day is when I go to sleep
I dread the moment I wake up, because I know that I have another day of meaninglessness and day-time drinking ahead of me
Why did I have to be born into this liberal anti-everything hellhole called Finland

I'm pretty sure I'll end it soon /k/
It was a pretty shitty ride, to be honest
>>
>>30481594
there are other places to live, you have alot of loyalty to finland for someone who hates finland. fucking take a $800 plane to the US and join the army reserves or something for citizenship
>>
>>30481627
Haha yes, I just have almost a grand lying around as an unemployed alcoholic.
And maybe I should rephrase, I love Finland as a country, with all her natures beauty and all, but it's the goverment of Finland, and the young idiots that inhabit this country that I hate.
Everything was fine until the 90's
>>
File: 1459771113227.jpg (155 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459771113227.jpg
155 KB, 1280x720
>>30481594
At least you have us, no?
>>
>>30481694
Calm down and reevaluate. Life isn't so bad.
>>
File: a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg (131 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg
131 KB, 720x960
>>30476839
Not coming out when I was young, when my parents suspected it.
Also I shoulda bought an AK before Orlando.
>>
File: 2016-05-15 13.24.11-4.jpg (16 KB, 207x206) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 13.24.11-4.jpg
16 KB, 207x206
>>30476839
Being in a nogunz family but with lots of friends who shoot, not asking them to go out more often
>>
File: 1466921047314.jpg (44 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
1466921047314.jpg
44 KB, 460x426
>>30476839
My Delton echo is more reliable than my WASR10
>>
>>30476839

I'm actually pretty happy with how things are going right now. Sometimes I wonder how things would be different if I had stayed on active duty or if I had started college sooner, but overall things have worked out well.
>>
>>30481067
What's so bad about nursing?
>>
>>30481899
I just wasnt cut out for it. A lot of people told me I wouldn't make it through school no matter how much I wanted to help people, so I felt like I waisted time just to flunk out at the last second under pressure
>>
>>30481222

Haven't wasted any time with love and romance, don't regret it.
>>
I didnt buy a crate of nuggets and 20k rounds of x54r 5 years ago.
I didnt buy 5 Saigas for a few hundos ea when they came out
>>
>>30476839
That I'm too self loathing to have the confidence to find a girl, especially one that likes to shoot (if there are any near me)
>>
>>30478705
At least you found someone on Tinder. I just radiate a repulsion field for some reason. That, and just about every girl on Tinder seems to want to vacation every day, go on adventures, and drink whiskey. I just want a simple girl and the simple life.
>>
>>30478677
Fucking give it here asshole, it'll keep my '39 Tula company
>>
>>30480978
why did he kill himself? its ok if you dont want to tell.
>>
>>30478720
this is me. Should have put it into a gaming pc instead...better solo gaming time.
>>
>>30478720
What games did you play?
>>
I got nervous and blew the final onsite Google interview and lost the opportunity of a lifetime
>>
>>30482121
>girls want to go on interesting dates

What demanding cunts.
>>
>>30476839
I spent $200 on bad dragon and didnt spend any money on ammo during this weekends sales.
>>
>>30483114
When it sounds like they only want a sugar daddy to fund their lives without any give, then yes, they're being demanding cunts
>>
>>30482803
He was transgender. Things were very rough for him because of it. He was a very fragile soul. I guess he just couldn't take it anymore.
>>
File: image.png (552 KB, 3850x2200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
552 KB, 3850x2200
>>30481222
I'll bite.

Getting into guns.
It isolated me from 80% of my family (fuck those depressing Catholic bastards anyways)
But, in doing that, it brought me closer to the part of the family that's best; my cousins who joined the military and love hunting/guns, and my quadriplegic uncle that wanted to be a park ranger and still loves the outdoors.

It also sparked my love in all things mechanical.

I don't regret the $700 my dumb ass spent on an M48, though I would do it over again and get a cheaper one.

I don't regret choosing to build my first 'salt raifu, though I'd do a better job.

I also don't regret quitting scouts; those fuckers held my ass back.

I also don't regret coming to a certain /k/ we all love.

If I think of other stuff I'll post it.
>>
>>30481025
holy fucking shit, that's funny! A windsock for a vag! I just can't get the image out of my head, lololol!
>>
Probably getting into a huge fight with my uncle at work. He has guns galore and I stood a good chance at getting a few of them. Not anymore. Haven't talked to each other since the day in August. I'd say we're at cold war level, each of us waiting for the other to make a move. Oh well.

Family businesses can suck a fat one.
>>
>>30481222
good shit
>>
>>30476839
When I was 14 years some military recruiters came into one of my classes and was encouraging us to join the jrotc. I wanted to join the army at the time and i asked them about it and found out because I had asthma I could never join. Around this time I found out I was bi and got a crush on this cute dude. Some how spending too much time on 4chan lead me to get into a trap fetish where I became a trap. Eventually my parents caught me and being the libtards they are they put me on female hormornes. When I was 18 they flew me to thailand and I got a vagina. I was so into the whole become the little girl fet that I let this all happen.

six years later I am still living as a girl, but I think it was a mistake. I was just an overly fem bi guy who spent too much time on 4chan after getting rejected on joining the army or marines.

I now realize I could have gotten waiver and just been a gay bro, but I fucked up. The guy I had a crush on joined the marines and now I see him all ripped and deep voice and realized I could have been him. Instead by taking female hormones at the age of 14 stunted my height so I basically became a boy with boobs and a soft face.

I could have been a komando but now I am an freak who has a fake vagina.
>>
None of my family served in the Great War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
>>
I regret agreeing to take anti-depression meds. I wanted to join the military, but no I cannot because of these damnable things.
>>
File: 011.jpg (590 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
590 KB, 2048x1536
>>30483343
For you.
>>
>>30483952
Wow. You should start campaigning that one's gender identity is not the parents decision and should not be something undertaken at any age when the parent is making most of the decision.

If there is just one other person like you out there you can still change their world. Go petition.
>>
>>30479054
Are you me?

I struggled hard with thermodynamics. At first because I was depressed about my breakup and then because the professor was a dick and didn't want to help me out. The last time at the last minute is when I had my epiphany and finally understood it. By then it was too late and didn't make the passing grade. Took thermo 4 times.... I only had seven more classes to graduate and now that I failed I can't get my degree in engineering. Switched majors and I feel better but damn I was so fucking close. I don't like engineering anymore but I wish I just had finished it and be able to say that I did it. Now I got another two years to go... Oy vey
>>
>>30480978
What the fuck. Your first half sounds exactly like me as well.
>>
>>30484285
I know that feel. Calc, cumulatively, broke me. Be an technologist, they said, it is the bare minimum of calc, they said. I couldn't afford to retake it the classes I needed. After I started tanking calc II stress took over and the rest went down the shitter too. USAF took good care of me.
>>
File: 1464242050811.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1464242050811.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>30479205
>Wasted 8 years of my life
>Working a dead end job instead of signing up for the CG or Marines after High School

This but 3 years in right now.

I fucking hate where I live and can't even fully enjoy shooting as a hobby. Why am I still here?
>>
>>30484233
I mean there were a ton of safe guards in place and I told the therapist and psychiatrist what they wanted to here.

Maybe I am trans I don't know. I just think I should have gave giving a guy a shot before I did what I did. I am kind of forced to be with guys now and I get turned on being humiliated into that now I am a girl so I am forced to only have sex with guys, but I could have been small dick shamed into only liking gay guys.

I do love my guns though.

One good thing about having my ball sack shredded + turned into a vagina, balls removed and my penis turned into a labia is that I I still have some male instinct left.
>>
>>30478591
I did this with a sig p230 stainless. I just look at it less as a missed opportunity and a chance to save some money instead.
>>
>>30476839
being born into a shit family that doesn't appreciate the military and would go apeshit if I enlisted for full service
>>
File: FeelAL.png (30 KB, 291x200) Image search: [Google]
FeelAL.png
30 KB, 291x200
>>30481222
Trips of truth

What don't I regret?

Getting involved in Martial Arts; that is some good shit.

Buying my K31; I love that damn gun

Taking a networking class in high school; even though I never got a job in IT and disliked the class, I learned some valuable life skills from my based instructor

Meeting my best bud; I'll call him Based Steve

Taking a summer geology class; my home state has awesome geologic history
>>
I know my biggest regret is yet to come. But as of now, I regret being a fat weakling. I've lost only 10 pounds in 4 months

>hurr durr its progress anon

Fuck off, that rate of progression is absolutely terrible. I have no willpower to stop my unhealthy ways of eating and I always regret not taking that jog i said i would.
Worst part is that i know i love the feeling of accomplishment after i do actually work out.
>>
>>30478953
>$100
>a real jap/kraut killing m1
>the opportunity to preserve history and make sure it's not seized and destroyed by libcucks

We all make mistakes anon. Hopefully it went to a person interested in firearms/history and not a bubba or libcuck who destroyed it in the name of """""art"""""
>>
>>30484491
As hot as it is I feel like I loose half a pound do an hour just sitting outside. Go soak up some 80 percent humidity. Diet is huge. And as the unhealthy option I have just stopped sleeping more than three hours a night and I have lost 5 pounds over the last two weeks.
>>
>>30484383
Want to go to WV?
>bumfuck nowhere
>muh dur everywhere
>had Deliverence filmed here
>full power cardio workout getting the mail
>snow up to your balls
>>
File: 1466947538930.jpg (1 MB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1466947538930.jpg
1 MB, 1240x1754
I went to 4chan once. Now I'm gay.
>>
>>30476839
I haven't touched any of my guns in almost a year
>>
>>30478763
Take the job! You will get good experience and you will be able to move on to something else down the road if you want to.
>>
I once hypnotized a person to go on 4chan and now they believe they're gay
>>
>>30476839

being born in the ass state of C.A
>>
about to go for my first ever live firing

any tips on not how to charged for a negligent / accident discharge

im nervous as fuck
>>
>>30476839
I need to stop putting off buying my first handgun. I've been 'saving up' more than I've need for months now.
>>
>>30478636
Well, it's not like you still can't buy a Ruger 9E
>>
Not really a regret
But I have not gone shooting in a couple of months.
I live in germany so I have to go to a gun club and it's only open twice a week and I can only rent guns, can't buy my own yet.

I'd rather shoot by myself on some outdoor range ;_;
>>
>>30476839
Saw a K31 for 250 and didn't buy it because ammo is rare. So much regret.
>>
>>30476839
My one regret? Letting depression ruin my life

Looking back, I could have gotten so much done. Now I'm approaching 19 and still don't have a job, though I'm applying wherever I can

I'm stronger because of going through depression, but God damn I should have been doing more and not feeling sorry for myself
>>
>>30476839
I just want to go target shooting again... but holy fuck is my ammo shipment taking forever. I haven't had range time in months as a result.
>>
>>30485566
>19
Nigga u still a baby don't worry about it

Good that you got your shit together now tho, but don't do that whole self pity shit.
>>
>>30485566
Fucking this >>30485592 you got a lot of time ahead but good on you for getting your shit together.
>>
>>30485601
>>30485592
Yeah, looking back on it I'm so fucking angry that I spent so much time sulking. I decided I want to join the Air Force and kicked myself in the pants to start working out

I'm making progress, slowly but steadily. Hopefully I can land a job at a gun store with the recent laws escalating Kalifornistans into panic-buying mode
>>
>>30481740
Atleast I have you guys . heh.

>>30481748
I've given it quite a lot of tought.
>>
>>30483952
>>30484390
jesus christ what the fuck dudegirl
well, I guess my problems aren't so bad after all...
>>
My retarded Aunt's husband finally croaked and I didn't fight hard enough to get any of his guns. My dad said they were probably shit, but he also thinks all AK's are full-auto babby-killing assault rifles. My Aunt just turned them in to the police.
>>
>>30486056
>My Aunt just turned them in to the police.
Your aunt needs to be strung up.
>>
>>30483952
>>30484390
>Thailand vagina
I smell bullshit
>>
>>30483072
Halo 3, ODST, Reach, COD 4 - balck ops, and GTA for online mostly. Or we'd get a game and play it together in the same room in a single night. Like We did the last of Us and resident evil 4 and 5 in a weekend. Good times, but like I said they dont play at all anymore so whenever I play I can only do an hour or so before getting bored
>>
>>30483523
what was the fight about? I got into a bad fight with my dad a few months ago over my job opportunities and we're still cold
>>
>>30485110
Ii probably will, and hopefully I can use it as a stepping stone. But ive already stayed behind in my town for an extra 3 years while everyone else moved away. Im scared life will go by and before I know it im 50 and never did anything with it
>>
>>30485477
I did the same, but im super stingy. Taking that much money out and blowing it all at once physically hurt me, but its a band aid you need to tear off
>>
>>30486090
http://www.supornclinic.com/

>>30486034
Yeah I guess not.

See 4chan is an evil. Stupid trap memes.
>>
>>30476839
Not buying a fuckton of guns when I actually had the money to do it.
>>
File: 1427778941577.jpg (118 KB, 489x350) Image search: [Google]
1427778941577.jpg
118 KB, 489x350
>>30481222
the only thing I have thats going for me is money, and I regret that. I work a dead end job that I dont exactly hate but I dont want to stay here forever. I just make a lot of money and can get overtime whenever I want so I take it all the time. Im still living with my mom so I dont have any real expenses . So far I have about 10,000 in savings alone. I want to blow it on a wild trip but I know ill put it towards moving out
Problem is all I do is work. I do almost 40 hours a week and im not even 25. I talk to my friends less and less and we're starting to drift apart, we dont take the time to do anything anymore and if we do its just sitting inside watching tv. I figure I get more out of making money so ive blown them off saying I had to work. Ive pretty much become a wage slave and I hate it but its all I have going for me. I hope it pays off towards a better career because I have nothing else
no GF, im still a goddamn kissless virgin, only 2 guns that I sometimes shoot, a crappy car, dying social circle.
>>
I turned 18 4 years ago and still have not filled out my paperwork to purchase a firearm in my state.
>>
File: meh.jpg (117 KB, 549x718) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
117 KB, 549x718
>>30481222
>told my high-school crush I liked her, she didnt return the feelings but was nice about. Still sucked but at least I can say I tried
>had a good group of normal friends. some of best memories are going fishing with my boys in the summer, urban exploring, trying beer for the first time, riding bikes, late night vidya gaming. I knew people that didnt have any friends and didnt get to experience that and im grateful
>also "le born in le wrong generation", never thought id say it but things are different know. I dont see kids out playing and being kids, theyre all on their phones or inside. I really feel like I was one of the last generations to have a scrapped knee go out side and rough house kind of childhood, (not to mention all this SJW bullshit theyre forcing on kids)
>didnt sign up for the army after high school. I wanted to for a while but I figured I should wait. I would have hated being only 18 and in the army with nothing else. I can always sign up later now that im older and have a college degree
>staying at home for college. I go back and forth a lot but It was smarter financially, Plus I dont have any dorm mates and can fap whenever I want
>getting my dad back into shooting, we now have a fun hobby
>>
>Be me, circa 2000
>Picking up an HS-2000 (aka XD9) from a gun shop
>See FN-49 in .30-06 for $500 ($700 today)
>Say I am too broke, pass on it

MFW you can't touch an FN49 in .30-06 for under a grand now
>>
>>30488599
Basically told him to get off his ass and do something. He's the delivery driver, he's supposed to make sure what's on the pallet and how many of what is supposed to be on there is all there, but instead he bitches that it's not all there but doesn't offer to do anything about it. Sits at the computer all day doing nothing when he's not making deliveries, complains about literally everything. Literally in its proper usage.

Inside one day doing tech support on the computer and he was bitching, had enough of it and snapped. Like world War three in the office it was. A good 30 minutes of top of the lungs yelling and screaming at each other.

Not my best moment in life, but I just felt it had to be done. He hasn't changed any though.
>>
quit my job because i thought shemitah/september 23 was real
>>
>>30482121
Me too.
>>
>>30492620
if your father of all people has that mentality then they need a yelling like that. My dad and I got into it becuase he wanted me to stay local and I think im moving out of state. He tells me "thats not how family did it in his day" but I tell him its not 1965 anymore and I want more out of life. it was hard but It needed to be said
>>
File: How_to_Be_Normal.png (374 KB, 481x686) Image search: [Google]
How_to_Be_Normal.png
374 KB, 481x686
I find Rarity sexually attractive.
>>
I honestly don't have any. I love where I am
>studying korean at dli
>working on training for my cool 1a8 job career
>have a beautiful gf for the first time in my life
>have tricare

Life is good guys. Took 23 years but it happened.
>>
File: 1460286107783.jpg (30 KB, 213x327) Image search: [Google]
1460286107783.jpg
30 KB, 213x327
>>30481222
what do I not regret?

I don't regret buying my 1928 hex receiver izhevsk, because that thing is a tack-driver and people complement me on it everytime I go to the range

I don't regret partying my ass off my senior year of highschool, because I know that in a few years I will look back and smile at the time I had to bust out a basement window and jump 3 fences to get back to my car.

I don't regret spending my last summer before college backpacking and innawoodsing around Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho, and the Yak in Montana, because I know that these lands might not be there for my kids when they are ready to go up with me and I can pain them a picture to last forever.

And for fucks sake, I definitely don't regret being here for 3 years, because everyone of you autistic, mean-spirited, heartless assholes has taught me lessons that I will pass down through my family line.

Even though my sister is SJW-tier liberal and my mom is gun phobic, you niggers make being pro-gun so worth it. I consider you guys better than my own flesh and blood.
>>
>>30476839
Marines are counter-productive to protecting the United States.
>>
Checking myself into a mental hospital for depression.

Now I'll never get to operate professionally.
>>
>>30478645
This desu all this shit is why I'm staying out when my contract is up.
>>
>>30494332
>I consider you guys better than my own flesh and blood.
You know what they say anon, The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
>>
Going to uni.
>>
File: 1463298460668.jpg (56 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
1463298460668.jpg
56 KB, 640x632
>>30485566

Dude you are fresh out of high school. Life hasn't even started yet. Shit you've barely had a year to work a proper job. Get those thoughts out of your head and move forward socially, academically, career wise, whatever you are doing move forward. And have a direction in mind, I'm talking clear cut goals. By 26, I want to own a home. By 22 I want to have my first well payin job, etc. Goals and self improvement boost your self esteem immensely.
>>
Letting myself get so fucking fat through high school. Can't innawoods, buy a gun, or go to a range without feeling like a piece of shit dragging down the community.
>>
Joining the army or breaking up with my ex, I don't know what's worse
>>
>>30488705
Bulk right swipe that tinder bro, you'll get a match easy
>>
>>30476839
My greatest regret?

Growing up, I had a dog, his name was Tyr, and he was a husky/chocolate lab mix.

I liked him a lot, my dad didn't really, and he treated him pretty badly. Sometimes he's be friendly and pet him or play with him, but he hated how much the dog barked and would often kick him and shout at him.

I used to sleep with that dog in my room, but my parents thought having the fur in my bedroom was irritating my eyes (yeah) so they made him start sleeping in the garage. Dad kept trying to get rid of him, saying I didn't really want a dog because I didn't spend much time with him, well not so much after they made me stop keeping him inside with me.

I grew up watching my dad's anger and mistreatment, and being an impressionable little sod I often emulated it whenever I got angry about something. My parents sometimes wondered why I seemed like such an angry, difficult to control child, but I was just acting like what I saw around me, that when you get angry it's okay to kick and grumble and hurt something weaker than you to feel better.

That dog died of old age a few years ago, and towards the end I'd finally started to realize how horribly I'd treated him at times, and did everything I could to make his last few years the best of his life.

I have a little sister, she has a dog now, I make sure to pull her aside every so often and remind her what a huge responsibility it is, that she is that little creature's whole world, and that adults aren't always right in what they say and do, and she has to make sure her little dog has the best life she can give it.

Because I don't want her to look back on how she treated her dog when she was young and be ashamed that she could ever have been so callous and full of anger.
>>
>>30485544
same here cept it was 75 while mosin m44s were 79.99
>>
File: 1466038847881.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1466038847881.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2400
>>30476839
Getting too much into videogames. Many of my non-playing peers have accumulated so many more skills and interest than I, and I feel this deficit is because of my video game playing.
>>
>>30497881
my first dog fucking hung itself
>>
>>30478591
I was in the same boat as you anon, though I think I was in that role for maybe 2 and a half years. Do you legitimately care about her? Ive learned that I didn't care about mine and that I was just going nuts over her aesthetics and fooling myself into being in love with her. I've made sure not to let my urges get the best of me now and not to let myself be exploited or made a fool for someone elses benefit
>>
Honestly, it would probably be trying to go to college prior to joining the Navy. I didn't exactly have the maturity required to keep going to class and stop being lazy, so I wasted a shitload of money on two years of bullshit.

Five years of naval service and a whole lot of maturity later, I'm finally in a good place.
>>
>>30476839
I regret not shooting any sand niggers while in Iraq.
>>
>>30476839

my biggest regret is still my zastava pistol
>>
>>30478591
>>30498046
I've learned that if a woman makes me feel this way it's best that I just avoid being around her, and then let my inner autist shine when I am. If for some reason she isn't completely turned off by the 'tism, then I run and hide harder.

I regret ever having done Heroin, because it's fucking amazing and I couldn't afford to support a habit no matter how much overtime I worked or how many other junkies I sold shitty product to... which is to say, wish I hadn't dated my ex for those 4 tumultuous years that led me to seek self destruction.
>>
>>30478591

there will be other sweet pistols to come anon
>>
>>30498097
Enjoy the ban.
>>
>>30497830
Eat less, lift more
>>30497835
Neither, these too shall pass.
>>30497726
A proper education is it's own reward. Just completely ignore and of the social justice shit, they're all insane.
>>30494290
Kys
>>30493600
Kek
>>30488768
Never too late, I didn't a shit about guns 'til I was 22
>>
>>30498139
My problem with it is exactly that in my opinion it isn't proper education. More like
>memorize these keywords in the powerpoint to vomit them back at the exam
>maybe listen to the professor/TA while he says inane shit anyone with even a smidgen of culture/knowledge already knows

Got into trades right after and it's so much better it can't even compare.
>>
File: grey-wolf_565_600x450.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
grey-wolf_565_600x450.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>30497881
I have a similar problem. A cop came in to my 3rd grade class and gave us each a pack of trading card with police dogs on them. Being a social leper, having a loyal and intelligent german shepard was like a dream. Fast forward about a year, my parents are getting a divorce. Dad was a vietnam veteran who just sat there smoking and watching baseball. Being around him made your head melt with boredom. Mom was a mentally ill, like literal mental patient. As in would not stop yelling and tried to kill herself in front of me when I was a teenager. Anyways she bought me a German Shepard to bribe me to pick her to live with during the divorce when they make you chose which parent to love. Because dad had an apt with no dogs rule. She never once warned me about how to care for the dog properly, or how high maintenance GS dogs are. Hell, I never even remember that bitch telling me to do homework, which is why I'm a failure and work in a factory. Anyways I didn't train or food train teh dog properly, and it bit me when I tried to pet it while it was eating. So I just straight ignored it. I kept it tied up and would push it's food bowl at it with a rake. It got really mean but it's all my fault. I still die inside as a 35 yo man when I look back and remember the dog being tied up shivering at night in the winter without enough food and frozen water.

Damn horrible parent.s
>>
File: 1454713542916.jpg (40 KB, 1134x942) Image search: [Google]
1454713542916.jpg
40 KB, 1134x942
I wish I had gone to school. even if it meant being held back a couple grades. My parents homechooled me from 1st grade through 12th. Only they kind of stopped caring about it when I was 10 and just let me watch tv and play video games instead of actually teaching me anything. Fast forward 10 more years I'm still living in my parents basement, going fucking nowhere
I feel like my only option is to join the army and I can score high enough on the ASVAB to get into infantry but I worried if I wash out that I'll have nothing left.
>>
>>30498302
The one thing I learned from that whole experience was that just because someone is in authority does not automatically make them right.

Way I was raised, I just assumed my parents were always right about everything, if they did something it was because it was the right thing and I should do the same.

My situation wasn't as fucked up as that, but it still had a pretty bad affect on me. My parents both couldn't figure out why I seemed to have so many anger problems when I was a kid, despite dad kicking and cursing at my dog for as long as I could remember, teaching me that it's okay to hit and shout and beat on something when you're angry and you know you can win.

I remember him getting upset as he listened to the dog barking and angrily snapped that I should just go kill him already, I was legitimately afraid he would kill the dog while I was at college and tell me he got hit by a car or something.

Most fucked up thing is that he brought that dog home as a puppy to give to me as a surprise gift, I still remember him coming home one night cradling that little thing in his arms and giving him to me, he was so happy to see how delighted I was, then he spent the rest of that dogs life tormenting it and wondering why the dog didn't like him.

I do still love my family, I get along with them all pretty well. But I'll never forgive him, or myself, for what he did, and I'll never forget how he treated something that didn't have any chance to fight back.
>>
File: received_10204159940334895.jpg (19 KB, 300x544) Image search: [Google]
received_10204159940334895.jpg
19 KB, 300x544
>>30479054
>>
i didnt start the revolution with 594
>>
>>30485508

>tfw poorfag

/k/ube forgive me.
>>
>>30477010
I did 5 years in the army for college. Should of just joined the chair force.
>>
File: 1440725532317.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440725532317.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
I bought an ak105 at a gun show for $350 and sold it for the same cause I was young and stupid and didn't know what I had. Just thought 5.45 was an obsolete expensive round. I wish I never got rid of it. I hate myself.
>>
File: 1455762468873.jpg (455 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1455762468873.jpg
455 KB, 1024x768
>>30477010
>>30479205
>>30484383

You fucked up. But it's not too late. If you are accepted in, this is a brotherhood that lasts a lifetime.
>>
File: 1461639883104.jpg (111 KB, 608x800) Image search: [Google]
1461639883104.jpg
111 KB, 608x800
>>30476839
I have two: Being stuck in a relationship I can't stand because I'm too afraid to hurt her, and ordering a non-heat treated 80% AK receiver. I bought this and two days later found the pre heat-treated ones on Childers Guns. Fuck.
>>
>>30504495
Why would you be too scared to hurt her if you can't stand her? Seems like an oxymoron if you ask me
>>
Letting her slip through my fingers
>>
>>30480955

People have different things they want out of sex. Some have low libidos, and if their partner wants to fuck all the time, that causes problems. Some like it rough, some like it gentle, some are kinky, others are not, etc. There are a lot of factors at play, and being with someone who has similar desires as you makes sex a LOT more satisfying. I was in a relationship with an amazing girl for years but her sex drive really waned and only getting my nut once every few months was a huge problem in the relationship. Sexual incompatibility is a real problem.
>>
>>30481594
>Not ending my life at the firing range

don't fuck up the range for everyone else anon.

seek help and quit being a fag.
>>
Not asking that one recruit if I could hold his 416 before my service was over.
>>
>>30504520
Try telling this to my ex. He seems to thinks the sexual compatability isn't anything in relationships
>>
>>30483952

This is probably bullshit but I'm pretty sure this is what happens to most fags who get the surgery: They realize they're just homos and regret losing the D. My condolences anon.
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 1982x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 1982x1133
Wasted the last 8 months of my life in a long distance relationship with a bitch I didn't love for the last 6. Now that I've finally grown the stones to dump her, I miss her.
Hold me /k/omrades
>>
>>30504679
How long is long distance? Did you even meet the chick irl?
>>
>>30476839
>19 years old
>buys hi-point
>>
>>30504679
I know know those feels.

>met IRL in study abroad program
>gave her number
>we talked for a year and a half
>talked deep shit
>talked about anything and everything
>I knew every detail of her life
>things were as sexual as long distance could be
>we start realizing that none of this will ever become something
>it slowly fades
>pains the fuck out of me to know I let her go
>If it was not for softness of ushanka I think I would be near tears

Worst part, I know it will start up again if I just tried. But it happened before where we took long break from each other. Everything picked back up like there was no pause. I know it will happen again, then once more we will know that 1200 miles is sufficient to stop us.
>>
>>30505889
then honestly just move and be with her or vice versa. You will say I can't because of X, but honestly if it is true that you are meant for each other then just do it. Don't have a boring life, have an adventure.
>>
>>30476839
being a So-Cal fag and passing up on a psl for $1000 three times with in 3 years.
>>
https://youtu.be/GbCgQKHUhQc
>>
This afternoon, I was waiting for a gunbroker auction to end while holding in a shit.

The shit slowly built up pressure in my colon until my face was visibly straining. At the one minute mark, water started leaking out of my asshole and down my leg.

Finally the auction ended and I waddled as wuickly as I could to the bathroom while still clenching my anus.

Just as I entered my anal sphincter failed me and some round spheres of shit dropped onto the floor. I spent the rest of the afternoon chasing after little balls of shit on the bathroom floor.
>>
>>30480955
Nightly hair wrapping is a dud broski
>>
>>30498369
Sounds like you haven't got anything to lose and everything to gain from joining
>>
Being an emo teenager and getting called in on a 5150 for slitting my wrist(short way) and having the cops take me in.

Psyche wards are not fun at all. You see people with real mental issues not the fucktards on r9k and a few druggies facing withdraw.

I met the elected king of Mexico as well as a guy who said I was an fbi agent. They let me go after 16 hours after they realized I was just an emo kid, but fuck if I had to stay there longer than that I might have gone crazy my self.

I moved out of california a year later to live with my aunt and was able to pass a nics check in that state, but I moved back to my parents leaving the gun with her. It sucks too because now I want to get a few ar 15 lowers but I can't own or even touch a gun in the state of commiefornia for another 14 months. I will lose that window ;_:
>>
File: no-regerts.jpg (18 KB, 600x199) Image search: [Google]
no-regerts.jpg
18 KB, 600x199
None twatsoever.
>>
Representing a tribe yhats isnt you're
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Growing up
>>
>>30476839
Shouldn't have taken that goddamn gig.

It led to an incredible event chain of unbelievable misfortune and that one gig was what got the ball rolling. I just had no idea what was coming...hands down that gig is number 1 regret.

I could of prevented so much shit if i had never gone. Too bad there was just no way I could of seen what was coming...there was just no way to tell.

It was only after it all ended that i realized it.
>>
That I didn't get out of my mom's house earlier, after realizing she was a fucking sociopath that was destroying my ability to function as an adult as a means of using me as a weapon to hurt my father. I have self esteem issues because of it to this day.

That I didn't kick my brother's ass and make him see what was happening, and he stayed in that house. Now he continues to be dysfunctional, he works a dead end job and can't keep his promises, never talks to me unless he wants something from me. And he's convinced himself that he's living it up, somehow.

All of the cringeworthy shit I did in my low to mid teens. It helped me understand what not to be to see a lot of fucked up failures and delusional morons, but I still wish I hadn't spent time with them.

That I could have realized working a trade was just as good as getting a piece of employment paper when I got out of high school. College is an enormous pain in the ass and not the way I want to spend the next year of my life. I'd much rather have done a 2 year trade school or an apprenticeship or whatever the fuck then put up with all of these professors who think their shit doesn't stink, and deal with a system that's been incestuous and crumbling for the last 50 years.

I enjoyed computers as a hobby but now that I'm getting a degree in it I don't know if I'll enjoy it at a living. At least I'll be able to work wherever the fuck I want to because the things are part of pretty much all modern life.

Oh yeah, and fuck the freshman 15. I regret overworking my Achilles tendon and having to stay off my bike for a a winter, then failing to go to the gym enough the next winter. Belly fat creeped up on me and it's going to be a royal pain to get rid of.

>Things I don't regret
My funs.

Getting out of that bitch's house to begin with, I don't know what would have happened to me if I'd stayed.

Being able to commute to work on my bike.

Getting into tabletop games, and foam fighting. And airsoft.
>>
>>30478799
I would impulse buy it off you
>>
>>30481222
Not going to Harvard. I know it was the opportunity of a lifetime, but me ma needed my help to pay for medical bills, and staying with my girlfriend is pretty dope. Will probably wife her soon.

Buying a Mosin. It's ugly, the bolt is a bit sticky, and it's overly long. But it taught me the basics of marksmanship and for that I'm eternally grateful.

Cutting that faggot Alex out of my life. I loved you like a brother, but if I warn you exactly how shit will go south and then you get pissed at me for it, you can fuck right off with that shit.

Moving back in with my parents. I love them, and it saves on bills substantially, so I can fund my crippling firearm addiction.

Keeping in touch with my friends from high school. There were plenty of opportunities where I could have cut and run, but you guys are real as fuck and I love you like family. Honestly, I'd lay down my life for you guys, and do untold amounts of illegal shit for you/with you.

Refocusing my efforts on med school. There were some stumbles along the way, but nonetheless I have come to the conclusion that if I can't be a doctor, I'd rather die. And that's a good way to live my life.

Picking myself up after losing my last job. Yeah, it's a serving job, but I got paid really well. Losing it was devastating. Working at the new place is awesome. Better money. Better hours. Better management.

All in all, I'm happy with my life.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.