[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody know what this was used for? Found it in an old World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Anybody know what this was used for?
Found it in an old World War 2 airfeild.
>>
Not entirely sure, but I've practically grown up in my dad's industrial production, that just looks like any old make shift table for welding or grinding
>>
>>30476515

It is a frame used to dry vienna sausages on.

Vienna sausages were important to the war effort.
>>
^this, notice the bits of dripped molten metal on the lower rungs.
>>
>>30476515
FAMAS rack
>>
>>30476539

epic meme, faggot. kys
>>
>>30476566
go back to r/guns summerfag
>>
>>30476614

>What's this a thread where someone asks a question?
>I better deploy le epic FAMAS meme

get back to the cancer noguns camo general, faggot
>>
>>30476649
kill yourself newfag, you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>30476614

Fuck off.

>>30476649

He's right, you know.
>>
>>30476653

>Thinks le FAMAS is always the answer is a sign of being a hardened /k/ veteran

N u, noguns.
>>
>>30476536
That's bird shit.
>>
>>30476661
>>30476657
newfag now samefags, just get out of here kid
>>
File: asspained unfunnyfag.png (17 KB, 664x412) Image search: [Google]
asspained unfunnyfag.png
17 KB, 664x412
>>30476710

>thinks telling people "insert item in question" is a FAMAS is the pinnacle of humor and the secret /k/ member handshake
>tying so hard to fit in with unfunny stale memes, thinks only summerfags would call him a faggot and tell him to fuck off

Go home, noguns
>>
>>30476724
You have ms paint, you really showed me. fuck you're autistic, consider suicide.
>>
>>30476737

>it must be a hoax, only one person in the whole internet would dare call me out for my severe faggotry

You're the retard that thinks telling people x is a FAMAS is super funny and well thought out and defending it to death. Kill yourself my man.
>>
>op asks question
>ends up with 2 faggots crying at each other

this board is so shit
>>
>>30476539
>uses FAMAS memes
>Tells others to gbtr

More like you need to get back to le reddit son. They'll even give you cool points every time you repeat a meme.
>>
>>30476710

Two different guys. Go ahead, don't believe it if it makes you feel better. You're just upset that it's not only one person who is tired of this day/k/are lolimsocleverguize faggotry that ruins this board. Sure, epic memes exist. But forcing stupid shit FAMAS is just dumb aand you're obviously just trying to fit in.
>>
>>30476753
This, y'all are asshats
>>
>>30476515
That is an apparatus used to pour molter lead down the dickhole of enemy prisoners.

See those metal stains? That is what they use to call "the hot jizz".
>>
>>30476515
Its a twin-turbo V-8
>>
>>30476515
It looks like a 120mm rocket cage. The Germans tried mounting them on their night fighters, it didn't work out well and they scrapped the larger launchers for clusters of smaller rockets.

I have no idea if that's true or not, that's just what it looks like to me in the picture.
>>
That's a Jew cage
>>
>>30476515
Whatever it is, it's designed to be end connectable with like units. Where is the field?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.