[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ez AUdCXdq4 Uberti made a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: uberti SAA swing out.png (341 KB, 592x427) Image search: [Google]
uberti SAA swing out.png
341 KB, 592x427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EzAUdCXdq4

Uberti made a SAA with a swing-out cylinder back in 2010. They are just SITTING ON IT.

As near as I can find, the only reason they aren't making them is because they're 'not sure if there's a market for it', or so it's said.

God dammit I want it. This gun exists somewhere in Italy.
>>
i would buy the shit out of that
>>
>>30474794
Goddamn Italians are always holding out on the good stuff; next you'll tell me that they've fixed the double action system on the Lightning revolver and implemented a swing out cylinder too
>>
File: 1440765656296.png (205 KB, 611x395) Image search: [Google]
1440765656296.png
205 KB, 611x395
...do you think they would respond to simply writing letters to them?

Stoeger Industries
17603 Indian Head Hwy.
Accokeek, MD 20607

also there's http://www.uberti.com/contact-us but it looks like it's more for shit like warranty questions.
>>
>>30474794
The world needs more single action swing out revolvers that aren't .22.
>>
>>30474835
Which is also not for sale.
>>
>>30475126
I'll email them. I'd totally buy something like that.

You can use smokeless loads in them, can't you?
>>
I'd buy that or a top break 38 special.

I want a LCR top break basically, or a oldskool swingout.
>>
>>30474794

The cool shit is always hardest to get. I want a break top, double action revolver like crazy, but no one makes a new one and nobody has any plans to make one.
>>
>>30475213
>Webley & Scott promising a MKVI
>have to email them for any info or updates
>they admit they have NO fucking plans to actually go through with it
>STILL have the 'Founder's Club' page up after like three years

I just want a top break in a decent size caliber, man.
>>
>>30474794
SAA only loading gates.
>>
>>30475513
Were you born stupid, or did someone drop you on the head as a child?
>>
>>30475474
no shit. Make it a .38 or maybe .327 Mag or SOMETHING and of a reasonable size and weight.
>>
I wish they'd make a schofield with DA internals from a 32 top break
>>
>>30474794
But I like the thrill of reloading in the battlefield.
>>
>>30476961
You're pretty good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.