[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swords, middle age k now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: ritsar-800x600.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ritsar-800x600.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
Why dont have thread about swords, other knight k?
>>
File: 51X3ZI6zAjL.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51X3ZI6zAjL.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
here my EDC
>>
SPEAK
FUCKING
ENGLISH
>>
>>30470732
>2016
>Not EDCing more easily concealable, lighter wakisashi.

Niggah it's like you don't even want to be a Ronin.
>>
File: youre_next_anon_kun.jpg (135 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
youre_next_anon_kun.jpg
135 KB, 600x782
Because swords are not even the best middle age weapons.
>>
>>30470732
This is seriously some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a long time, and I worked at a mall during the first run of Naruto in the US.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>30470193
Because it's always either weeaboos trying to extolled the virtues of a kayak in modern combat or some faggot posting pic related like it magically makes the carrier Delta level operator8r
>>
File: 234234.jpg (72 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
72 KB, 960x800
>implying I leave home without my concealed carry.

you dont need it till you do...
>>
OP end watching Warcraft and now he is here.
>>30470732
Cool looking, like Blade.
>>30470823
Catana can good used now, about it speed and about for catana style fight you need only catana,
but the real swords - is wester swords. And it you can get armoure too, you have succes.
>>30470896
Firstly in many countrys fire weapons are "blocked". It is bad. And sword better then nothing. Dont you know, law in many countrys blocked sharpening swords! But you can stealth)
Second, fire power is exaggerated, it not give super power, it give just more power.
With sword you can fight good in citys, towns, in "pease time" with angry dangerose bastards (like ramsy).
>>30471163
Very funny.
>>
And of course, just imagine, how cool you are, it you with sword.
And it give you freedom and security, becouse with the sword (larg blade, not like knife, massive sword, with this you can swing and do really damage to much opponents, and win) you can kill for youreself.
>>
>>30471777
Damn! I get bingo!
This night I get 666 and 888 for my second posts in some threads.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.