[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hippies in California banned rat poison now my property is being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Hippies in California banned rat poison now my property is being over run! Not sure where to post this but I figured you /k/ guys are smart and think of something to help a fellow patriot out
Thanks!
>>
>>30470009
Buy cats.
>>
Do a bucket trap with peanut butter.

Or if you have slot of time, get a board you can grip with decent length, put a nail through it and set a dollop of peanut butter a small distance away. If anyone questions you, bring up the banning of poison and call them a pussy.
>>
>>30470009
buy a gun and sh- oh wait...

uhhh buy a pitbul and trai- oh fuck...

buy a diesel truck and hook up the exha- shit

commit suici- fuck

OH! call the mice criminals and they will turn themselves in!
>>
>>30470037
Don't fucking buy cats; adopt them from shelters. Win win situation for everyone.
>>
>>30470009
I have kept pet rats for the last decade so trust me when I say if you want rid of them you need to find and destroy the nest, look for stored food, soiled bedding and few droppings. Rats rarely shit where they eat.
>>
Seriously retard?

THE MOUSE TRAP IS THE MOST OVER-INVENTED DEVICE IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!

MORE PATENTS EXIST FOR "MOUSE TRAP" THAN ANY OTHER CONCEPT!!!!!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Rat traps rat traps every where
>>
>>30470057
Wrong! You cant even get economy right. If there arent enough rats to maim/kill/eat to attract cats on their own, then that quite cleary shows you that the effort is clearly in a negative perspective out of the cost/benefit relation, clearly stating that it is not favorable to persue this option.
>>
>>30470009
https://jet.com/product/detail/61b823663c1745b984cffb74bb477423?jcmp=pla:ggl:gen_home_garden_a2:household_supplies_a2_other:na:PLA_348543420_24223148220_pla-161716964940:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=gen_home_garden_a2&ds_cid&ds_ag=household_supplies_a2_other&product_id=61b823663c1745b984cffb74bb477423&product_partition_id=161716964940&gclid=CjwKEAjwqdi7BRCL6Zmjk5-rsTwSJABmrVabLvtej7Ats6IGUDA5QniLQ5XjNi9qI9pVt8Bfmr22QhoC_9vw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
>>
>>30470009
https://youtu.be/C0dFsAtAlEo
>>
>>30470009
Check the law for fine print. I know for the law banning nitrates in dishwasher detergent didn't effect fryer boil out, so you could buy the same product under a different name.
If close to the border, make a trip across and buy superior product.
Traps do wonders.
Cats can work, but I'm assuming youre in an area where something bigger might eat the cat. So adopt the cat, rather than buying.
...get good with a pellet/paintball/overpowered airsoft gun?
>>
Use poison anyway. How will anyone know?
>>
>>30470009
>trap rats
>breed them
>take them to liberal houses
>dump them and let them run wild
>>
>>30470009
Just get traps. They work better anyways.
>>
>>30470009
Peanut butter and bacon grease, they'll eat till their hearts pop.
>>
>>30470009
Buy rat poison from Nevada
>>
>>30470009
I work at a hardware store and we still sell rat poison. Not in those big ass buckets, though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.