[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best place to move out of California.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1450330860801.jpg (58 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1450330860801.jpg
58 KB, 640x427
I've been wanting to move out of CA my whole life but ever since this recent infringment of our freedoms by Jerry Brown I think I am actually serious. What is a good place to move to that is relatively close to CA and has good gun laws like permit-less carry. I would be looking for work as an Electrician so it would have to by a big city with lots of work, preferably an expanding city. I always voted against these horrible laws but now it seems to have made no difference and I have officially given up all hope for CA.
>>
>>30469410
Vegas
>>
>>30469410
Move to a swing state and for fucks sake NEVER VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS AGAIN so the disease stops spreading.
>>
>>30469410
AZ
>>
>>30469410
That depends - do you want to bring the bullshit California worldview with you?
>>
Oregon is nice, there is no sales tax so that's a plus. Washington has a bit stricter gun laws, but they have zero state income tax so that's nice too. Both have liberals in their major cities, but their commie hippies can't even compare to the ones in California.

If you don't mind Texas, Austin is the bomb. Imagine a place with a rich international cuisine, the world's best bbq brisket, and a kickass music culture BUT everyone still loves their cops, military, the grand ol flag AND guns.
>>
>>30469410
Arizona
>>
Other Califag here, buttfrustrated. Thinking Vermont.

Anybody?
>>
>>30469508
>>30469543

>Shitty Californains, bringing shitty Californian values to my state.

Keep that fucking AIDS within your own borders. Hopefully the heat will roast you alive before you get here.
>>
>>30469509
im pretty far right so I would say nope.
>>
>>30469513

>Austin
>The Bomb

No. Austin is commie, liberal shithole run by a bunch of "Keep austin weird xDDDD" folks who just about had a stroke when Campus Carry and Open Carry passed and WILL TRY THEIR BEST to fuck you over if APD sees you OC'ing.
>>
>>30469559

These guys seem proguns and right wing, why would you not want them in your state? They seem like bros.
>>
>>30469555
>Vermont: home of Bernie "guns in Vermont are for hunting" Sanders
>>
>>30469410
WA is good unless you want SBSes or Machine Guns.

Beer culture up here is gaining on Oregon and San Fran.

Carry is shall issue and you get it in a week, not sure why you'd care but I've also never lived anywhere else.

We also have open carry, no force of law signs in businesses, a definition of justifiable homicide even more permissive than normal for a stand your ground state. (someone was acquitted after he shot a car thief in the back of the head)
>>
>>30469559
what exactly are Californian values? fuck you for hating someone you have never even met and who you know nothing about. I'll make sure specifically to move your state anon.
>>
hey califags, say goodbye to your guns.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_30080186
>>
>>30469576

>they move
>things seem great, start letting the family know it's great over here
>family is a bunch of moonbat liberals
>family lets friends know how great it is over here
>friends are a bunch of moonbat liberals

There's a point where you need to amputate, even if there are a few scraps of healthy flesh left, before the gangrene spreads any further.
>>
>>30469600
so tell me about your gun laws that just fucked you over a couple of years ago?
>>
>>30469576
people will always hate Califags even if they are progun and conservative. It's a blind hatred.
>>
>>30469601
>what exactly are Californian values

Gun hating pro high taxation business despising SJW triggerbabies.
>>
>>30469618
We passed two bad gun laws.

1. You can no longer do private transfers without going to an FFL. Not only is there no way to enforce it, but there was a civil disobedience rally and many cops have made it clear they will not enforce.
2. muh domestic violence bullshit.
>>
>>30469633
And I am none of those yet you still hate me.
>>
>>30469584
1: Vermont has almost no gun control and Constitutional Carry has been legal there since the 1700's.

2: Sanders, while residing in Vermont, is originally from New York. Were he from Vermont originally I don't think he'd give two shits about AR's.
>>
>>30469618
No private party sales without a nics and the wait for a handgun got extended to 10 business if you don't have a permit
>>
>>30469651
>buying handgun
>doesn't have a permit
I shigg my digg.
>>
>>30469663
I have one son, sheeeit
>>
>>30469641

But you allowed it to fester in your state, and you risk spreading it if you come dragging your ass to my free state and ten gun grabbers following in your wake

I don't care if you come up to me with teary eyes going "abloobloobloo pls take me in my state cucked me abloo abloo." Go fix your own fucking problems instead of causing more for me and my state.
>>
>>30469613
>There's a point where you need to amputate, even if there are a few scraps of healthy flesh left, before the gangrene spreads any further.
I like this nigga. Also fuck liberals and Califaggots. You guys wanted the nice weather and shit? well enjoy it without your guns motherfuckers. People who move from California to some other state are massive cocksuckers who can't stop talking about how awesome and wonderful it was. They remind me of spics who come here and wax poetic about the last shit hole they left.
>>
>>30469410
Tulsa, Ok is pretty rad. Moved here from SoFL and the only thing I miss are friends and the ocean.
>>
>>30469641
Jesus Christ you faggot, just move to another state and never tell anybody where you're from. Just say you used to live in Vegas or Oregon if anybody asks.
>>
>>30469456
Cucknecticut here. How is the gun culture over there?
>>
>>30469685
>implying people wouldn't smell his California sjw faggotness and already know
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217 KB, 1240x786
>>30469685
>implying I won't immediately intothetrashitgoes.jpg if I see a resume that lists someone as living in California previously

I work in HR.
>>
File: 1394767150705.jpg (29 KB, 481x493) Image search: [Google]
1394767150705.jpg
29 KB, 481x493
I already posted about this in the law thread, but seems my family has something like 140 acres in Love, OK or something like that cause Injuns. Truely considering that right now cause avoiding moccasins seems a lot more entertaining that avoiding legal bullshit and the laws seem pretty boss. Love seems to be lib bullshit though since when I looked it up, 63% dem, 23% Rep. Guessing it's fucking Indian bullshit since it's on the reserve from what mom says.
>>
>>30469693
Worst in Nevada, but still better than most cities and states, including anywhere in Texas.
>>30469722
>he doesn't think I lied on my job application
kek
>>
Wisconsin. For years, your fucking State runs ads in mine saying "hurr happy cows don't like snow therefore we're the real America's dairyland", which pisses me off.

We have a booming tech industry here too, and Scott Walker is keeping the Dems at bay.
>>
>>30469730
Oklahoma Democrats that aren't in Tulsa or OK City are more like FDR Democrats than modern democrats. It's a holdover from the great depression.
>>
File: Uz0rXEY.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
Uz0rXEY.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>>30469755
>including anywhere in Texas
>>
>>30469480
Some republicans like Trump or Cruz are just crazy though. If you're a liberal just don't vote for gun restrictions.
>>
File: 1391836922633.jpg (163 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1391836922633.jpg
163 KB, 720x720
>>30469809
Thanks. I might just go live innafamilywoods. My gf finds it an attractive idea, and she likes guns. Gonna suck to have to get a house built out there, but all that land to myself would be so sweet. Rest of my family is either already living that way in Washington or love the city bullshit so at least I wont have to share with fucktards. Only sad thing is if I die before me and my GF get married and have kids, she gets tossed off the land cause you have to be blood to own that land. Mom said they used to allow ownership by marriage, but I'm assuming a widow decided fuck the Indians and ruined it for other scheming cunts.
>>
>>30469829
Basically just meant it's easier to get a CCW and that there's more federal land (free gun ranges) to shoot on; Texas is already pretty gun friendly as it is, just have to attend some gay ass classes to get your permit and open carry is a fairly new thing in TX.
>>
>>30469869
Put the land in your name and sibling's name.
House I just bought is in my, my brother, my sisters, and my mother's name, for inheritance and divorce reasons.
>>
File: tooReall.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tooReall.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>30469888
>>30469829
A nice summary of Nevada/Vegas' based gun laws.
http://www.nevadacarry.org/
>mfw real Vegas is more gun friendly than New Vegas
>>
File: 1369686769153.jpg (34 KB, 181x300) Image search: [Google]
1369686769153.jpg
34 KB, 181x300
>>30469853
>Liberal
>Not voting for gun restrictions

Enjoy the sinking ship commie.
>>
>>30469677
>But you allowed it to fester in your state

How are they doing this?
>>
>>30469899
Like I said, it's reserve land in the family's name. As long as someone can trace their Grandpa, the last one in our line officially registered with the Chickasaw reservation, they can go live there. If you aren't related or there with someone who's related, you get tossed. Least from what I know.
>>
>>30469853
>if you're liberal just don't vote for gun control

Oh, I didn't realize that they were putting this shit up to a popular vote. If you are a liberal and you vote for liberals, you are literally betraying everyone and directly supporting gun control.

If you vote liberal, you are a traitor and you should just hand in your fucking guns.
>>
>>30469621
I actually understand that, I hate californians with a blinding fucking passion. Because I live here. I vote for things I actually support, just because it will piss off the liberal shitbags in this state.

I plan on moving, but I won't tell anyone where I'm from.
>>
>>30469410
OH
>>
>>30469941
>trace their relation to grandpa

At least from what I know, again. I think it was actually great grandma is the one it's under, but Grandpa was registered, so I only have to prove that far. I'm going to feel really weird when some distant cousin no one in my family has never heard of is living there as well and his paper work is in order so I have to just share that shit with a guy who probably will hate me for raining on his parade.
>>
>>30469941
Restrictions on living aren't the same as ownership though. I'd check what the actual laws are. You want to avoid death tax and being forced to transfer or sell the land as part of divorce proceedings. Putting it in the name of multiple blood relatives does both.
>>
>>30469677
>Born in California
>Hate its poltiics
>Left it for college
>Saw how awesome it was in Texas
>Enjoyed the politics
>Stayed in Texas and never looked back
>Vote Republican because I care about keeping my rights

Yeah, people like me sure are the enemy. We choose to live somewhere free and do what it takes to stay free. If my mom's side of the family came here that would be cool. Die hard conservatives. My dad's side is liberal as fuck, they should stay in their containment state. Which they always will because they think anywhere without California tier gun control is the wild west that that they will die upon crossing state lines.

Some of us "didn't let it fester" and were born into this shit hole and escaped the moment that we could because we can recognize a sinking ship full of diseased liberals when we see them.
>>
>>30469681
The only thing I even sort of slightly miss about California is the extreme variety of mood, and the weather was mostly pleasant.

Nothing worth pining over though by any means. It's way better here in Texas where I can have my fucking guns and Democrats/Liberals aren't fucking ruining everything (yet)
>>
File: 20160518-183504.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160518-183504.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>30469410
KS if you don't mind it being kind of boring but its fun laws are great. Constitutional carry, machine guns, sbr's, sbs's, suppressors basically anything. Stay away from Kansas City unless you like niggers.
>>
>>30469853
here's your (You)

now kys
>>
>>30470459
Do you have feeling that Texas will become cucked in the future though? I've heard a lot of about the liberals there and I don't want to move to a state that will turn into CA in the future.
>>
>>30470621
I think there are too many red blooded patriots there for it to be overrun by libtards. Maybe half of it tho cause half of it is already mexicans.
>>
>>30470012
Nope, legally, from what I know, the land can only be owned by us cause of it being reservation. Like I said, I die, they remove her. If we have kids, THE KIDS own it. She'd be the only white girl in America relying on an anchor baby.

My mother keeps complaining it's useless and unliveable cause a family member went there once and said it'd cost a fortune to make it liveable. I keep pointing out its one of the upper class family members who's probably saying it cause she's pissed it isn't already a golf course and doesn't have the money to level everything for a lawn
>>
So far, all the Cali transplants in DFW have been laid back and varying degrees of pro gun.

I think our reputation as "THE MOST HATEFUL RIGHT WING CITY IN AMERICA" after the 60s has the corn flakes terrified to even bother, so we seem to be getting mostly the sane ones.
>>
NY fag here, How do I escape?
>>
>>30469513
do i need to declare my guns if i move to washington?
>>
>>30469555
I did that and it sucks ass. Burlington is full of libtards.
>>
Come to Wyoming. Wind turbine jobs are about ready to explode here (largest wind farm in the country being built in my county). Most progun state pretty much ever. So progun even the fed workers carry in their buildings and no one cares.

Just enjoy driving long distances and heavy wind.
>>
>>30469456
You Commiefornia fags stay the fuck out of Vegas.
SO many of you have already moved here and are ruining it.
>>
>>30469410
Come on up to Alaska if your a bro. The mine I work at is hiring an electrician right now, matter of fact.
>>
>>30471253
The ones ruining Vegas are the same ones we(the third of CA's pop. that are gun owners)want to get rid of. I very much doubt those people are the same ones posting on /k/. We're the ones that want California to be like it was pre-Reagan, but recognize that that's not likely seeing as the deck is stacked against us. We'd do this by the rulebook if we could, but in this case our enemies are friends with the author, so our only move, is not to play. That or call the dealer a cheat, flip the table, and start shooting.
>>
>>30469410
>>30469555
Move to Georgia niggas.
Southern hospitality, 60°f winters, no bullshit like tornadoes or floods, most people are fairly intelligent gun loving conservatives if you move to the semi cities like west point, griffin, macon, Rome, and if you like mountains Elijay and Jasper are nice. Georgiafags get in here
>>
>>30469480
I never voted Democrat lol
>>
>>30471614
How is atlanta?
>>
>>30469410
sorry, we dont want any defeatist "gun owners" from California leaving that shithole then sitting on their hands the next time gun laws are trying to be pushed to just cry on /k/
>>
>>30470459
Fellow Kansan here, I love the place. Great gun culture except for Lawrence.
>>
Vegas sucks fucking dick been here for two years moved from Cali I never had a problem getting extendo mags and other no no stuff out there just have to be smart all these laws they pass just make it easier to get, Vegas is all bottom feeders and tweakers it is absolutely the worst city in america, go to either north carolina or alaska or texas, stay away from georgia its all niggers out there
>>
>>30475856
>defeatist
>it's only your attitude that the california system is rigged

There is no point in fighting a battle that cannot be won. Why do you think we depend on lawsuits? A courtroom is the only place where the playing field is level when it comes to shit like this in California.
>>
>>30475856
>Gun owners like 20% of the pop in CA
>Their fault for cuck laws passing

Sorry for not blowing up government buildings or something?

Guess we'll just sit here though while actual liberals go forth from our state like a plague. Enjoy all of your cities turning into breeding grounds for social justice and liberalness.
>>
>>30469853
No. Fuck you. You are the exact reason we're in this stupid fuck mess in CA.
Even IF the republican candidate is backwards insane, the balance of liberals and liberal 9th court INSURES you that any group that opposes his or her insane political moves enough, can resonably get the regional court to balance out the crazy nutjob right.

BUT
If left democrat luberal were to pass whatever-the-fuck they want in CA, they are essentially unstoppable. The regional court sides with them. The nedia sides with them. The fucking rest of the state government and lobbies side with them. If you don't go for balanced government, FUCK YOU, and I hope yourliberal fucking ass gets sodomized by Jose, who the state sponsered in.
>>
>>30469410
It depends
>>
I live in Indiana. I work as a network engineer, and I want to find a state where I can live innawoods and shoot guns, but be no more than an hour from a decent size city.
>>
>>30469410
>I-I think I am a-actually serious guys
Spoken like a true Californian.
>>
>>30469960
Holy fuck, thankfully I got to know some southerners here in SF, but everyone else thinks Hillary and liberal government is god's fucking gift.

Fuck, when UK voted out of EU, every single fucker who complained, I asked if they would like some global organization placed their political laws on YOUR nation, and you effectively have NO say in it. Not a single one of them had anything concrete to respond with.

Why? Because this shit has nothing to do or affect them. I guarantee you all of my pathetic savings that the moment the government decides to encroach on their yoga and coffee freedoms, they'd go froth mouth raging as well. But the fucking difference is firearms is part of the fucking constitution.
>>
>>30469456
Yeah Nevada you can CCW a sawn off 12 ga.
>I honestly think I might in2 nevada from Oklahoma tbhfam.
>>
Nevada has the freeest laws for firearms in the country besides alaska. But you will hate las vegas, shitheads everywhere, bottom feeders and tweakers. Las vegas is the worst city on the planet
>>
>>30469410
>Jerry Brown

it's amazing that you guys have had the same king ever since the dead Kennedy's were singing about him in the 80s with California Uber alles
>>
>>30469410
Austin, TX or Tucson, AZ
>>
>>30469681
If you dont have some sort of place in your heart for a place you grew up and attached to, nigga, you a sociapath and will most likely not develop loyalty no matter where you end up in.

California is a great state/landmass, if it were super conservative, it'd be THE fucking destination for everyone. But thats not the case. Liberals rule this beautiful state. Its like some neckbeard hipster who goes to men-need-to-cry classes and women understanding meetings, but he owns a FG42, just because its expensive and it seperates him from the masses.
And he knows jackshit about what he owns.
>>
File: 1452921285679.jpg (54 KB, 412x627) Image search: [Google]
1452921285679.jpg
54 KB, 412x627
>>30475943
I am governor Jerry Brown!
I order smiles and never frowns!
Soon~ I will be pres-i-dent!
>>
NV keeps getting Kommie-fornia refugees that show up and try to change our laws to be nearly as draconian as where they are fleeing from. I would gladly welcome fleeing /k/ommandos
>>
>>30469555
New Hampshire or Maine are the same in terms of gun laws but with fewer hippies
>>
calicuck here, i need my touge

what gun friendly states have good touges
>>
>>30476196
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>30476230
A twisty mountain road or pass.

I always hear people from other states on /o/ complaining about not having nice mountain roads to drive
>>
>>30469410
Oregon Trail.
>>
>>30469601
>what exactly are Californian values?
That the state is the sole source of all freedom, and that restricting that freedom is the right of elected officials.
>>
>>30476259
>>30469559
> every law passed in california gets 100% of the vote
>>
>>30469786

Walker is pretty based. I'm about 80% sure I'm going to move to the Pleasant Prarie area by 2020 thanks to all the no-funs in Crook Co, IL
>>
Move to swing states we need more conservatives there
>>
>>30469722
Anon that gets you fired.
>>
>>30471366
Agreed. I think we need to start shooting though..
>>
>>30469410
DO NOT fall for the Arizona meme. They downplay the summer but holy fuck it's so hot my brain is melting, which is what happens to everyone because they're all fucking retards. Actual fucking retards, like the median IQ here is 80 and that's the white people. The ghetto is beyond what you can imagine even in Cali. They say an armed society is a polite society, BULLSHIT. Everyone tries to commit vehicular homicide on you on a daily basis and if you do anything about it they'll probably shoot at you. It's literally the wild west. Can't wait to transfer jobs to get out of this actual hell.
>>
>>30475868
Yeah stay out of the places infested with libtard scum. Where abouts in ks are you
>>
>>30469853

If you think like this STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT STATE. You're the reason these shitbags are in office in the first place.
>>
>>30469613
>Implying I have pinko friends.
>Implying I even speak with my pinko family.
>Implying I'd want my two fuckhead pinko siblings near me.
>Implying I'd be stupid enough to even risk ruining my new found freedom if I went to your state.

Wow, blind hatred of something you have no idea about, have never experienced, and fear because it's scary. Sounds like an anti's version of "logic".
>>
>>30469410
not close, but wisconsin has pretty lax gun laws.
>>
>>30469853

Liberals vote along party lines, liberals are anti gun. If you think moving to a new state the fucking up gun laws again by voting for liberals will work you are a fucking retard and need to stay in the state you ruined.
>>
>>30469410
Come to Utah, you'll fit in here
>>
>>30477061
I...actually live in Lawrence. (going to KU) but I have a place near Pleasenton KS, and Overland Park.
>>
>>30469410
Arizona or Texas
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>be califaggot
>I want guns, but I don't want CRAZY republicans
>where should I go where I can still vote for liberals that let me kill babies and take cocks up my ass while I wear a dress in front of children in a public restroom??????
>yeah fuck those conservashits, I'll
Just move to texas and vote for democrats, like bernie! He likes hunting rifles!

FUCKING STAY IN YOUR STATE.

DO NOT COME HERE.

YOU MADE YOUR BED, NOW LIE IN IT.
>>
Anywhy so where's the best place E to go that I can still shred some good now and there's still good lookin bitches? Utah? I duno
>>
Fucking auto correct. -shred pow
>>
>>30478844
>thinking non-conservative califags would even be on /k/
Try and stop me from moving :^)
>>
Arizona, but if you're not a fan of heat try New Mexico, legal open carry and year round hog hunting.
>>
OP here, i'm not a liberal as everybody seems to think.
>>
>>30469584
Except Vermont has possibly the best gun laws in the country. I just visited there, I didn't get to check out the cities, but the rural areas and mountains were pretty awesome.
>>
>>30469722
Kek...good luck with that attitude dipshit. You get caught doing that and your company will get sued out of existence.
>>
>>30476196
>Calls a back road some gay ass Japanese name.
You are living in America fuckwit, please stay in your containment state and consider kys
>>
File: wallpaper.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
410 KB, 1920x1080
Why is there so much cali hate? but not enough WA state hate?

You think CALI is liberal?

This place Western washington prides itself in Trannies, homeless, single moms, changing genders, hating masculinity and guns, Being slutty.

Seriously you fucking faggots need me to give you a good punch to the face for not hating this state enough. Fucking morons WA state is the reak enemy, i bet if syurians come in That faggot state will let them in regardless if trump says not to. ANd than when a terroist attack occurs this faggot state will blame the government before the muslims.

THIS Place HAS FULL ON BURQA BITCHES walking around. And to anyone who defends it. you are a moron for not accepting that the most liberal faggot shit hole runs that state.
>>
Tahoe has plenty of sluts and you can live on the Nevada side with some decent gun laws and the hookers are legal. Win win For me!
>>
File: 1465730578556.jpg (47 KB, 586x686) Image search: [Google]
1465730578556.jpg
47 KB, 586x686
FL HERE CALLING ALL CALIFORNIA GUN OWNERS

COME HERE AND HELP US TIP THE SCALES TOWARDS TRUMP

WHETHER YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT HE WONT BE GOING AFTER YOUR GUNS.

MOVE TO NORTH FL AND FUCK LIKE RABBITS AND MAKE RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN CHILDREN

-FLORIDA MAN
>>
File: hksl8.jpg (376 KB, 3166x1558) Image search: [Google]
hksl8.jpg
376 KB, 3166x1558
>>30481474
I like you.
>>
>>30478844
This desu senpai.

AZ bro here, and speaking from experience, even conservative califags are complete fucking cancer. That state damages your brain in a permanent manner and makes you incapable of living in a normal society.
>>
>>30481474
>-FLORIDA MAN
You need to get your shit together, senpai. I heard you recently got caught dancing naked in an intersection.
>>
>>30476196
you need your too gay? you should stay in california desu senpai
>>
>>30469563
This.

Austin, Denton are commie scum.
Dallas is mostly nigs.
Houston is nigs and spics.
San Antonio is mostly spics.

All the texas cities suck hard.
>>
>>30470016
I'm also a born Califag and am looking into transferring to a school out of state, where did you end up going and what was your major?
>>
>>30481555
>normal society
>people trying to murder you for driving normally
>drive-bys committed on soccer moms with their kids in the car
>shootouts at your local Walmart because someone bumped into you

Heat makes people crazy, what's worse is you guys don't even know how nuts you are.
>>
>>30478844
I was born here, tripfag, I didn't choose this shit. I'm moving wherever I want after school and you can't stop me.

Nice dubs, faggot.
>>
>>30469613

I plan on faking my own death and starting with a new identity so none of my friends or family can follow and put my rights at risk.

Seems extreme, but SHALL NOT INFRINGE MOTHERFUCKER.

Can I come now?
>>
>>30481555

Try me. Ask me any political question and I will answer, and you can tell me if CA has ruined me or if I could move to your state.
>>
>>30469600
I have family in Oregon so I might head there.
>>
>>30469410
Come to MN. I moved to Minneapolis from SF 7 years ago and I don't regret it. Electricians make a premium here because of the harsh winters, and there's a strong IBEW presence out here if you're union. It's also CHEAP. You can rent a decent 3br house for 1200/month, own it for $200k or so. The Twin Cities are coming up economically and there's a lot of work moving out this way.

The winters blow but it hasn't been that bad. Honestly the only thing I don't like about this state is the culture of urban ultra-liberals who want to turn it into Sweden, but they are a minority. Even a lot of the democrat reps in the state are pro-gun because they won't win an election otherwise.

I'm not a red stater, but CA was too liberal, expensive, corrupt, and oppressive for me. I find traces of the cancer here but they're not in power and there is a really well organized gun owners PAC here that shot down all of the Bloomberg-backed bills they tried to push after Sandy Vag.

The only bad gun laws are that carry is shall issue (easy to get) and you need a permit to be able to purchase handguns and "assault weapons" from an FFL (which sucks but it's honestly just a piece of paper that says you passed a NICS check).

Moreover, if you don't want to deal with neocon faggots like this guy
>>30478844
you'll find yourself in good company of socially moderate but pro-gun, pro-liberty people. We could use more of them to counter out the liberal arts college transplants.
>>
>>30471279
Usibeli? Cause if so I'm trying to get that job, fuck that other guy.
>>
>>30469410
Come to Texas and support the TEXIT.
>>
>>30481263

Because it's a big state, and all you described was Seattle - King county at most. The rest of the state is based, and actively becoming more fed up and vocal against the liberal bullshit.
>>
>>30469410
Texas, you'll love it.
>>
>>30485465
How do Texans feel about Bernie? I'm getting out of this state, but it would really suck if my neighbors ended up being Drumpf-loving demagogue assholes.

I'd like somewhere metropolitan with nice (not too high class, but nice) cafes where I can write and drink some divine lightly-iced tea.
>>
>>30469410
1. Will you support dem laws?
2. Will you support any liberal programs?
3. Do you think Austin is great looking city?

If yes to any of the above FUCK OFF TO NEBRASKA.
>>
>>30485619
You can't tell me what to do. This is a free country, and I am moving.

Democrats and liberal programs didn't ruin California, and I will continue to be a lifelong liberal voter. Economic downturns and unfortunate circumstances can happen to any state red or blue. You are probably white, and you should reconsider your life path, or you can go fuck yourself.
>>
whats the job market like in AZ? particularly relating to software
>>
>>30481555
care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1464760456182.jpg (11 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1464760456182.jpg
11 KB, 210x200
>Tfw born in Nevada
>Parents bring you to Commiefornia as a baby
>Move out, to Nevada
>Mfw I see how bad it's gotten and how glad I am that I left
>>
File: 1378373934685.gif (554 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1378373934685.gif
554 KB, 250x188
>>30469559
>saying this on a gun board
>to someone who is leaving their state because of gun laws
>>
>>30485583

If you're voting for Bernie, don't go to Texas. Don't come to Washington, either.
>>
>>30485644

You royally fucked up one of the most beautiful states in this country with your liberal ideologies; don't fool yourself.

Do the rest of the country a favor, and keep yourself quarantined there. You made your bed now you get to sleep in it, cuck.
>>
What sight is that in OPs pic?
>>
>>30481619
Fort Worh is bretty good. Lots of a beans by the stockyards, but they're generally alright.
>>
>>30476036
It's "My aura smiles and never frowns" you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>30487520
shut up faggot.

>>30485583
Go to Washington.

It is made for you. That state is one of the rare hippy fags that STILL is retarded enough to think he has a chance
>>
>>30487673
U serious?
>>
>>30473024
Well there is something to be said about that though. Dems tend to be more for banning guns. Authoritarians in general do that tho and they can be both sides
>>
File: fuckwitme.jpg (112 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuckwitme.jpg
112 KB, 640x640
>>30469410
Colorado Springs, Colorado

>Very outdoorsy
>Plenty of hunting
>IF you want city, Denver is only 45 minutes away
>Very open Gun Laws
>Everyone is friendly
>Weed Lmao
>Cheap housing
>The massage parlors are 10/10 and suck you dry

The only downsides in Colorado is the weather, other than that, it's a great place
>>
>>30490142
15 round mag limit tho
>>
>>30485644
op here, fuck this guy.
>>
>>30481263
eastern wa fag here, fuck king and snohomish counties and the other one think its pierce they are the reason the state is going to shit. Literally some of the highest gas taxes and sales tax in the nation with the expectation of no income tax. Then the libtards in seattle run out of money to hand out to the poor and want state income tax but then the poor dont earn enough money so they want higher minimum wage. No fucking logic at all
>>
>>30471166
no awb mag ban or registry, only a defacto hand gun registry having to do with how the background checks are processed. So in short there is no reason you would need to declare guns to my knowledge
>>
File: 1372276925709.jpg (54 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1372276925709.jpg
54 KB, 720x480
>>30469508

Fuck you. Stay out.

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>30485644

GOD I want to fucking stab you.
>>
>>30476196
Kill yourself.
>>
>>30469786
I like it here in WI, but I'm weary of transplants. My parents moved the family here when I was 10 (from Illinois) and my mom was a Democratic Jew shill.

>>30476382
PP is a nice area, but move to the west of I-94 instead of east of the highway.
>>
>>30469410
If you think you will vote blue ever again in your life then you are not allowed to leave your containment state. You must stay and vote!
>>
File: 2000px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png (324 KB, 2000x1296) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Map_of_USA_Midwest.svg.png
324 KB, 2000x1296
>>30469410
Definitely not Wisconsin, OP. Especially moving from a place in drought. Bo freshwater to be found here. :^)
>>
>>30491213

Snohomish county is NOTHING close to King demographically or politically.
>>
>>30491213
>fuck king and snohomish counties
kys fag. SnoCounty is fine
>>
>>30491614
sorry lumped you guys on with seattle amend my previous statement to fuck king pierce and clark counties, lived in vancouver area for a while fuck that place, once you get out of vancouver salmon creek area to battle ground or camas shit got better still like it out east way better
>>
>>30471614
GA CARRY . ORG REPRESENT

>>30475848
Afflicted with GSU liberals and armed ghetto blacks
>>
>>30491733

Agreed. Wish we could quarantine those idiots and keep the rest of their state from out of their retarded influence.
>>
File: 1465674967189.jpg (114 KB, 1218x913) Image search: [Google]
1465674967189.jpg
114 KB, 1218x913
>>30485644
this has to be bait. No one even non whites are this fucking retarded. On the of chance this guy is for serious go back to what ever third world shit hole your parasitic family crawled.
>>
>>30490142
I'd make an exception for a /k/ommando on pilgrimage to become closer to the almighty murder cube, but seriously, the last thing we need is more goddamned Californians.
>keep it up and kiss all of the stuff you like goodbye
>>
try arizona bay...after the flush
>>
Do redding fags count?
I want to move out too.
>>
>>30471614
Might be moving to Georgia for a job soon. Got an interview next week. How's the humidity?
>>
>>30469410
what needs to happen is for california to be split in to 6 separate states
>>
Just moved to Grand Rapids Michigan, it's a big upcoming city and they're building like crazy out here, I'm a crane operator so I can tell you trades are good out here, pay is pretty average tho but cost of living is pretty cheap, gun laws are really good and there's lots to do outdoors
>>
>>30485644

Califag here.
FUCK YOU

Go to the GG and become an hero you fucking heretic.
>>
>>30469410
Texas, obviously.

Lots of jobs, you can buy an AR at almost any pawn shop in any town. Everything is cheap here, and there aren't any state income taxes.
>>
>>30481619
I grew up in Dallas suburbs and I work in ft worth. You're right about both. Dallas is nig central and fw is quite nicely nig free apart from SE corner of town and, ironically, White Settlement. Stay away from Brentwood Stair, Como, and white settlement and you'll almost never see one.

Dallas north suburbs are nice though. Lots of nice and tamed ones are all we tolerate.
>>
>>30499009
>>30499086

Fuck no, keep your commiefornia bull shit in your own god forsaken land. Texas doesn't want or need you.
>>
File: 1465529154920.jpg (22 KB, 635x475) Image search: [Google]
1465529154920.jpg
22 KB, 635x475
>>30485644
You deserve to be killed.
>>
>>30499120
>wants to escape commifornia
>better tell him to fuck off
>>
>>30501551

You let your homeland go to fucking shit and now you want to bounce.

You're as worthwhile a man as any refugee fuckstain that ran away. Suffer with the consequences of your ignorance and do so in silence.
>>
>>30490142
Stay away from Colorado. Bad state with bad people. It used to be a great state with great people, but your californian friends have already driven through here. Definitely don't consider unless you want to move somewhere to rebuild it.
>>
Try Idaho my friend
Middle of bumfuck nowhere and it's the 2nd most conservative state in the US
>>
pack your shit and get as far away as possible anywhere is a better place to live than CA in my opinion. besides slums
>>
>>30469684
Fuck you. Fuck if we need anymore Cali minded assholes in our glorious free state.

Especially not in Tulsa. They're the one cancer in this wonderful state.
>>
>>30469555
>>30476058
Seriously this, come to Maine. We even have way less niggers than any of our neighbors
>>
>>30485644
/k/ is REALLY shitty when it comes to identifying bait. Or all these retards just like pretending it's real. Seriously even pol is better at calling this kind of obvious shitposting out.
>>
Not so close to Cali, but try Atlanta, man. Better yet, north GA if you don't mind a bit of a commute. Low cost of living, nice climate, pretty girls, relaxed gun laws, etc..............
>>
>>30469960
Same here, Nevada is my target. Nice, quiet life, open deserts, similarly agreeable folk. I can dig it. I don't care about the politics, I just want a quiet life where I can enjoy myself and a small group of friends who live close by. That's my necessities, far as I can tell. Some poor guy in another thread is getting reemed by Washington-friends because some bad eggs are going there to live from here.
It ain't right, we're all friends here, for the most part. If we don't have each other, then who DO we have?
>>
File: IMG_20150923_152403.jpg (973 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150923_152403.jpg
973 KB, 2560x1920
>>30471185
Hey, another WyoBro, what county are you in? I'm in Lincoln.

But yeah, Wyoming is pretty good, I think only AZ is better gun law wise than us.
>>
File: 1378269556177.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1378269556177.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>30481619
With Wyoming having state funding issues, I half debate coming to Texas, but my biggest issue a someone who lives in the Bridger/Tetons, I need to be somewhere with massive mountains. Which up to my knowledge, Texas has no real mountains.
>>
>>30476273
The new one that requires background check for ammo was 100% legislation, no vote required. We never asked for this.
>>
>>30505055
Pretty much all anti gun legislation comes from one or two people with their own agenda with no prompting from anyone that voted them in to office.
>>
>>30501627
>1/3 of the state lives in one city, LA
>hurr him and his his small town couldn't outvote a city of 12 million people, ur all cancer
You can call us cancer, I'll call you a fucking inbred hick.
>>
>>30476196

Kill yourself my man.

t. /o/
>>
>>30469621
That happens because other than gun related laws California really is the best state. The parties, weather, girls, outdoors are 10/10. You can be a literally nobody and still be doing cocaine with some big name from Hollywood.
>>
>>30469677
>Implying you have any saying if a person can or not move to you state
Get a load of this entitled faggot
>>
File: MOSQUES IN AMERICA.jpg (194 KB, 1284x756) Image search: [Google]
MOSQUES IN AMERICA.jpg
194 KB, 1284x756
>>30481619

>Houston is nigs and spics.

You forget the massive MUSLIM population in Houston which is one of the highest in all US cities.

MFW Texas, of all the states in the Midwest and South, is the most massive Muslim shithole
>>
>>30476196

KYS Califag
>>
>>30505328
It's almost like it correlates with state population!
>>
>>30469410
Faggot running away like a pussy because muh rights , we need to start fighting because pretty soon it's going to go all over the place when Criminal Shill becomes president and running away wont help. we need to refresh these Traitors memories what it means to be a Patriotic Citizen. otherwise you are no better than the cucks who are taking shit away from you.
>>
Speaking of moving, I need a state that's got great gun laws and that has trees. Suggestions?
>>
fuck off do not come to WA. too many califags as it is.
>>
>>30469563

Austin can get pissed off, cities aren't allowed to regulate guns under the Texas constitution.
>>
>>30469410
Dude north Dakota great gun laws, hunting and fishing.....plenty of jobs and housing.....state is awesome
>>
>>30505625
>hunting and fishing
Lies. This is one of the worst game states I've ever been in.

>plenty of jobs
Not really. Still a ton of out of work oifield people taking everything up Minot and West.
>housing
Depends on where you're talking about. Thanks to oil busting places like Williston and Dickenson have plenty of housing, but Minot is still fucked from that flood a few years back. Dunno about the east part of the state, but can't imagine it's much better.
>>
Anywhere thats not CA, new england, or Hawaii
>>
It's time to build a wall from Oregon to Arizona. You Californians let this happen. Seriously stop moving to Washingnton, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona. We don't fucking need you or want you.
>>
>>30506454
Not everyone wants to be a californian. I just fucking found out that by federal law with my pcs orders im legally a cali resident even if i pay taxes to another state. Such bs.
>>
>>30506471
Well do your time and leave. I had friends stationed in CA. Left all there funs locked up with family.
>>
>>30506514
And leave myself open to attack?
>this cuc
>>
>>30469410
it's all important we own a firearm, and know how to use it. more importantly: when to use it. yes, if the government turned on us, we couldn't resist the military at this point. but it's important that we make it inconvenient enough that they don't want to.
>>
>>30506544
Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe buy some bear mace.

What AF Combatives/Army Combatives/Marine taekwondo/Navy dick suck in isn't good enough?
>>
>>30469410
>recent infringment of our freedoms

Depends if anything passed.
>>
>>30469513
>Austin is cucked commie cancer.
>>
>>30485644
Fellow califag here.

I want to stab your entire fucking family and make you watch.
>>
>>30485644
Fuck you spic
>>
>meanwhile on Cold War /k/
YOU FUCKING EAST GERMAN COMMIES STAY IN YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE AND DON'T BRING YOUR COMMIE INFLUENCED VALUES INTO MUH COUNTRY
>>
>>30507110
Everything did pass, and moonbeam singed most of them.
>>
>>30485644
Spic here
YOU are the cancer that ruined California
>>
>>30469410
>Arizona Bay after the flush
>>
>>30469410
Oklahoma yo
>>
>>30469410
texas
>>
>>30469410
Pheonix Arizona.
>>
File: JlIpi3r.png (22 KB, 640x236) Image search: [Google]
JlIpi3r.png
22 KB, 640x236
Whelp I booked the flight and will be doing some scouting. I aim to get back down to LA and pick up my car and be back up in southern or eastern King county by the end of July.
>>
>>30490142
>>30490637
>>30494482
>>30501661
>Colorado
Fuck off, were full
>>30515698
>Moving from california to the place where everyone from california is fleeing
Why the fuck would you do this
>>
>>30515698
Go east to north bend
>>
File: 343iLOGO.jpg (20 KB, 800x358) Image search: [Google]
343iLOGO.jpg
20 KB, 800x358
Never even had a chance.
>>
>>30485619
go fuck yourself
>>
>>30516099
I have a few friends and family up there. Most of them are from Washington except for a few family members.

Also I am a liberal, I just happen to be liberal about guns.

>>30516110
Yeah it is a nice little city. I am going to ride the train from north bed to snoqualmie.
>>
>>30471166

No. Just, please, don't fucking vote democrat.

I've lived in several places from the Deep South to the Northeast, and Washington is by far the most beautiful. The only thing that ruins it are the safe space/REEEEE liberals that saturate the Seattle greater metro area.

Other than that, the only weird gun law in Washington is that you aren't allowed to have rifles loaded in magazines while driving your car - trunk or otherwise.
>>
>>30516866
Ok:
1. I'll vote how I want. I'm an adult and don't need you telling me what to do.
2. There is nothing wrong with safe spaces if they are correctly monitored, and I am a liberal so kindly fuck off.
3. Nothing much else to say. Glad I could clear things up for you though. Have a nice night.
>>
>>30469604

Slowpoke.meme
>>
>>30516866
Look I respect gun rights just as much as anyone, but what's wrong with voting democrat? Just because some gun laws go overboard doesn't mean all gun control is bad.

I'll be the first to admit that my state isn't perfect, but us Cali-bros get a lot of things right half of the time. Places like Texas (where I'm planning to end up) can use some moderation and in this regard gun laws are no exception.

Personally, I'd like to see Texas have bullet buttons, but there not be a licensing system to buy ammo. I think that is fair and reasonable.
>>
>>30517124
>>30517051
STAY IN CALIFORNIA
DO NOT LEAVE CALIFORNIA
DO NOT EVEN THINK OF LEAVING CALIFORNIA
>>
>>30510828
That should have happened. Now see what her frau is doing. Yeah she is an indoctrinated marxist from eastern Germany
>>
>>30517176
Dude stop being ignorant. This is why I can't stand republicans and fascist Trump blowhards.

Look I'm not a fan of Hillary, but she's the best choice we've got not that Bernie might be out. We could definitely do better this election season, but I'm voting democrat, and yes I am moving. Sorry if that offends your closed-minded ass.
>>
>>30517246
*now that

God I can't even type right now. /pol/ really pisses me off with their racism.
>>
File: 1436931464960.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1436931464960.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>30517246
>>30517124
>>30517051
>Trying this hard
>>
>>30471279
>>30471279
>>30475877
Alaska is full.

If I see you in your car with a California plate. I'll kill you and feed you to the bears.

Anchorage is already a liberal hell hole. Lucky the rest of the state is too hard for those pansy fucks to leave the warm major city.
>>
>>30517273
>>>/pol
Nobody wants you here. Seriously leave.
>>
>>30517246
You are functionally insane.
>>
>>30517286
California anon here.

I'd describe myself as a democrat, but I definitely wouldn't call myself a liberal. I just believe in social equality, fair immigration policy, and a reasonable interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. I'm not a crazy lib though.

But yeah I was thinking about moving to Anchorage. I'll try fit in and learn the local culture, so I don't stand out. I've already got some nice earmuffs picked out and I know exactly where I'll be club hopping. I'm pretty excited actually since I've been planning this for three weeks now.
>>
File: bear-table[1].jpg (193 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bear-table[1].jpg
193 KB, 500x375
>>30517358
>>
>>30517377
Haha aww. Yep I officially love Alaska.
>>
>>30517246
look a retard
i once voted democrat too then realized they never stop lying and actively try to take away my rights.
I don't vote democrat anymore.
>>
>don't move to my state/town it's full it's already being ruined
Anyone else noticed how people that never moved out of the place they were born are uninteresting, worthless human garbage?
>>
>>30517396
Look a retardlickan!

How about you talk about your rights to the parents of everyone killed in Orlando asshole. Ohhh ... that's right /pol/ doesn't care because they were gay and brown. That's typical, and it's why you need level-headed people like me. Because you and your fellow trailer boys sure don't have the intellect for politics or gun sense.
>>
>>30517448
Cool it anon. I'm from California, and I agree with you, but you have to be more gentle if you want to get across to these people.
>>
This thread just proves why Californians should never leave the shithole called California, which they created themselves and now want to leave.
>>
>>30517409
>Anyone else noticed how people that never moved out of the place they were born are uninteresting, worthless human garbage?
>that's almost everybody that lives outside of 3rd world nations due to lack of financial ability to visit places outside their own countries
That's pretty racist of you.
>>
I don't trust Californians and the posters here just proves why we should never trust them.
>>
>>30517531
Dude I'm a Chicano, and you're probably white. Watch who you're calling racist.
>>
>>30517571
>be black
>this white ass hispanic thinks hispanics can't be racist
Have you even gone south of the border? Of course not.
>>
>>30469410
If you even think about not voting for a Republican, don't get out of California.
>>
>>30517545
Nobody is trying to take your arsenal you paranoid schizo. We just want there to be safe regulations put in place. I wouldn't even leave Cali if they got rid of that ammo licensing shit. Now I won't be able to buy ammo, since most of my stuff is rare and won't be in stores.

Seriously though, explain to me why any of the following would be bad without calling me a libtard or yelling about "muh unlimited rights!". Just explain with full sentences, ok?

-banning high-capacity weapons that have no use outside of war (I'm assuming you're not a soldier)

-getting rid of semi-auto for civilians since again is just used to discharge as many rounds as possible

-putting bullet buttons on every gun (it has worked in California. I have seen it.)

-banning terrorists and white supremacists from owning guns. Basically anyone on the no-fly list. (this just makes sense to normal people)
>>
>>30517746
Idiot puta. I'm undocumented, so yes I have been south of the border.

Also, before you go shouting that "you're illegal" shit, know that I have a waiver under the Dream Act which I just renewed. I abide by the laws, am a hard worker, and am here legally. I probably can't say the same about you though.
>>
>>30469410
How about you stay and fix the problem
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.