[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: M6_dx.jpg (181 KB, 3000x708) Image search: [Google]
M6_dx.jpg
181 KB, 3000x708
Hey guys.
Just dropping by to see what you guys think of this.
http://chiappafirearms.com/product/2673
Kinda want to get it. But don't want to buy it for the hype.

Is the x-caliber better?
http://chiappafirearms.com/product/2677

Or is the just a better multi caliber rifle/shotgun out there?

Or is this a horrible peice of shyte idea ever?

Tl;dr
Tell me my gun choices suck
>>
Im going to give myself one shameful self bump.

I want your opinions guys.
Pretty please.
>>
it's hideous
>>
>>30467034
But why
>>
>>30467081

Because anon is fifteen and doesn't own any weapons, but he's pretty sure that rifle ins't a G36 and he's pissy about it.

The rifle itself is a good offering if you want a backpack/innawoods rifle. When your neighbor gets spooked and calls the boys on you or a game officer spots you tramping around in there, it's a lot easier to look like you're not up to no good if you have a rifle built for brush and not the range/SD/HD. Leave your AR at home and bring the chiappa. Forget the AR-7, too. Semi autos bring a whole mess of trouble with them if you meet an officer that's on the rag.
>>
>>30467081
many visible screws, the styrofoam stock, the short rails cluttering the otherwise-smooth barrel

>>30467108
I'm not saying it's bad, just ugly.
>>
>>30466898
I just got the multi-caliber adapters, which you can get without the survival gun itself. Just add it to any break-action shotgun and have fun. The X-Caliber is a bit uncomfortable to shoot thanks to the shape/design.

As for the caliber inserts themselves, I suppose they could work for a survival situation, but they are fun on the range.
>>
Im going to give myself one shameful self bump.

I want your opinions guys.
Pretty please.
>>
>>30467390
Stupid mobile info ssve thing.

Anyways so it would be good for hunting grub on a camping trip. And bustin caps into zombies?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (458 KB, 1600x1184) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
458 KB, 1600x1184
>>30467403
>>30467403
I personally still like the concept, but wouldn't go for that Chiappa. Maybe a Double Badger, though--they look far better IMO.
>>
>>30467390
>>30467403

Like I said in >>30467189- just buy the inserts and buy a different break-action shotgun separately. Regular break actions are more comfortable to hold and shoot, and you can save a lot of money buying a used one.
>>
>>30466898
I got a little badger and love it. Light trigger, super tight groups, and just fun.
>>
File: 20160121_175937.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160121_175937.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>30468206
>>
I feel as if this is a pperfect gun type. You never really run out of usable ammo. And if you ever found yourself in trouble and youhave a shotgun. But all you got is 9.mm shells your not so screwed. Know what im saying.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.