[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pretty sure my LT wants to be a ftm tranny because she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: confused.jpg (16 KB, 314x291) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
16 KB, 314x291
I'm pretty sure my LT wants to be a ftm tranny because she's really butch and only has guy civilian clothes.

Now that it's legal to become one do you address them as sir or ma'am?
>>
"Lieutenant bulldyke"
>>
DoD just said "this is gon happen", it isn't happening yet. Guidance will come from OSD on down the Chain. Wait until then.
>>
>>30466200
Offer free testosterone to your Lt. and fuck her.>>30466207
>>
>>30466207
/thread
>>
>Was TDY in California.
>Group of us riding in truck, see redhead working outside in sand T
>nice looking body with good size breasts.
>Guys on truck start talking about fucking her
>Eventually one guy goes over to talk to her
>Meanwhile local guide has been trying poorly to hold in his laughing.
"Whats so funny?"
"That girl your buddy's talking to, hasn't been one her whole life"
>>
>>30466200
Continue as you normally would unless they tell you any different.

>>30468045
Well, was she cute?
>>
>>30466200
Or, you know, she's just a lesbian.
>>
>>30466200
>Go in the Navy to score some pussy.
>End up fucking dudes with vaginas.
>>
>>30466200
Keep with ma'am. Period.
>>
>>30466200
Whatever they tell you to grunt.
>>
>>30470770
takes the bro code to a whole new level, does it not?
>>
File: Lady Gaga.jpg (69 KB, 770x578) Image search: [Google]
Lady Gaga.jpg
69 KB, 770x578
>>30466200
It's fun playing pretend on the internet.
>>
Just use whatever they feel more comfortable with. Do you really care enough about the subject to get on someone's bad side for it?
>>
Good Afternoon, Xer
Good Afternoon, Xim
Good Afternoon, Xe
Good Afternoon, Androgo-safespace lifeform
Good Afternoon, warrior against toxic masculinity
Good Afternoon, Ze
Good Afternoon, Zer
>>
>>30470844
OK, fine, I'll call you out.on your little game of mental hopscotch.
>>
>>30470940
Okay no. Tranny here, i will only go so far as to call them male or female pronouns. Trans is real, but there are only 2 genders and anyone who claims differently is an attention whore faggot who isn't even really trans
>>
>>30472039
Clever
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.