[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well well well...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: yup.png (278 KB, 495x393) Image search: [Google]
yup.png
278 KB, 495x393
49 people didn't die, so it won't be on the news, but whatever.
Pic. related
>>
>>30461807
>49 faggots
Ftfy
>>
>>30461807
While yes, other than 49 people not dying, there is also a 6 letter word that instantly keeps any murder stories and such out of the news
>>
post link to story
>>
>>30461807
> and /k/ said shooting a criminal in the leg was ineffective

That's another +1 for rational thinking
>>
Was it a sodomite club or a standard amoral club
>>
>>30461849
Well I tried shortening the link and it still thought it was spam, and I'm technologically inept so I don't want to bother finding out how to fix it, so whatever. Just use the search bar on facebook and look up, "lyman south carolina club" it's also trending. Post it if you can.
>>
>>30461807

I don't get when they say concealed carry doesn't stop mass shootings.

If someone stopped it the shooting wouldn't have the chance to become mass in the first place.
>>
>>30462100
>I don't get when
80% doesn't fit the narrative, 20% not enough body count for the media to get enough eyes on the advertisements between segments which fucks the bottom line, which sadly enough is what all anything is about.
>>
>>30461849
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/30/concealed-carrier-takes-down-shooter-at-south-caro/
>>
>>30461807
Joke's on you, it wasn't a mass shooting since the gunman didn't have intent to kill or even injure anyone. He was simply an irresponsible gun owner firing in the general direction of a crowd because of an argument with another man. Thus, guns should still be banned amirite?

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/30/concealed-carrier-prevents-mass-shooting-at-south-carolina-nightclub/
>>
>>30461807
Just a crazy gun owner spazzing out and shooting into a group of bystanders. Then someone got in a gunfight with him. It's a miracle more people were not killed. This is why we need to ban carry.
>>
>>30462199
>snopes
Also they sure pushed out that (((debunking))) pretty fast. Me thinks they dost protest too much.
>>
>>30461881

>Current year
>Intentionally misquoting /k/ to make a point
>>
Plz plz, tell me this was a straight club.
>>
>>30462185
CCer getting shit done
>>
>>30462364
Why would they even talk about this?

It's not some myth or rumor, the facts aren't in dispute, there isn't anything to debunk.

Also, didn't some guy on Reddit try to redefine mass shootings as something with simply a few injuries, and not multiple deaths?
>>
>>30462896
in which case they're nearly impossible to prevent unless you're literally Batman

and it's likely the faggot would probably still count situations where a good guy shot a bad guy, so. How about we don't play games with rules by retarded people?
>>
>>30461807
>shot in leg
Hope the person who the CCW gets sued for not shooting the attacker in the chest.
>>
>>30464395
>2016
>not kneecaping niggas for added insult value
Casual
>>
>>30461807
How often do you swallow penis?
>>
>>30461841
>6 letter
What word would that be?
>>
>>30462896
Yeah basically as 3 or more people shot including the gunman. That's when the MASS SHOOTING EVERY DAY meme spilled out every left wing online news outlet, all citing Reddit.
>>
>>30464713
Redguard
>>
>>30464713
Ar-15s
>>
>>30464713
Sunday.
>>
>>30464713

Somebody who is a practitioner of the religion of peace.
>>
>>30464877
Hah hah.
That was a humorous reply.
>>
>>30461886
Ask ur mum, she was there.
>>
>>30465063
Christian has more than 6 letters though.
>>
>>30462100
becuase mass shootings thmselves are rare enough and when they do happen its in gun free safe zones and people get lit the fuck up
generally its a rarer occurrence that happens in a rare occurrence, so it doesnt fit the media agenda
>>
>>30462199
Well they're not wrong. The MO is not the same, though I believe it is still qualified as a mass shooting by FBI standards (was it 3 or 4 victims?).
>>
>>30466915
>he wasn't trying to kill or hurt anyone!
>He just hit 3 people and almost 4 people while shooting his gun at a crowd, in anger!
>he was a good boy, getting his head in them books
Thanks Snopes, or should we call them Shills.
>>
>>30466944
No he was trying to kill someone, just not a group of someones. The MOs between a mass shooter and a shooter are different, similar to how the MOs between a killer and a serial killer are a different. Sure they are both killing and that's bad, but the process, the how and the why usually vary quite a bit and it is important to to note the difference for study and categorical purposes.
>>
File: smug qt 2hu m.jpg (56 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smug qt 2hu m.jpg
56 KB, 800x800
>>30462199
>fires a gun at people.
>"didn't have intent to kill or even injure anyone."
>>
There's a shooting going on right now in Bangladesh. My friend's friend's friend is there. She got shot in the leg and managed to send a text, but we've not heard from her for about 10 minutes now and she was in the restaurant the shooters stormed so...

Also it's 100% Islamic Terrorists.
Fucking hell man.
>>
>>30466989
Bull. Shit. He opened fire at a crowd and hit 3 people. The faggots at Snopes then pull some bullshit "B-but l-look at these other shootings t-that weren't considered m-mass shootings!"
>Black gangster opens fire at club, killing 3
>Black gang member shoots at people, killing 2
>Black man shoots...
>Black teenager opens fire...
Yeah what are you really trying to say about this "Mass shooter MO"? Huh, faggots? What?
>>
>>30462199
>(((snopes)))
>>
>>30464713
Jewsss
>>
>>30462339

>Shooter was carrying illegally
>Making the guy who stopped him unarmed would have stopped him though.
>>
>>30467050
Snopes are known to be pretty left-leaning. I only use them to look up things that have no political spin, i.e. where the middle finger came from
>>
>gunman gets stopped by getting shot in leg

see! police don't need to shoot center mass OR in the head to stop someone. JUSTICE FOR BROWN!
>>
I live in SC

We had an incident in my home town last month where a guy (black male) tried to shoot up a restaurant and was killed immediately by two people CCing.

It was literally just a small box in the local paper and didn't even make it on the television.
>>
>>30467212
Pic of clipping of local paper?
>>
>>30467328

I'll see if I can find it.

It was sometime in late April early March

The guy didn't get any shots off. He pretty much just stood up and screamed with his gun in his hand and was instantly dropped.
>>
>>30467519
>early May
>>
>>30461841
sunday?
>>
File: 20150710_071704.jpg (4 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20150710_071704.jpg
4 MB, 4128x2322
>>30462199
> " Thompson was charged four counts of attempted murder "

> "he didn't even intend to shoot anyone!"

> IN THE SAME PARAGRAPH

Liberals, everyone.
>>
>>30461841
You mean "black"?
>>
>6 letters

It's nigger, retards
>>
>>30467041
Mass shooters traditionally plan and pick a place to enact a mass slaughter. There is usually an element of preplanning (buying gear/ammo, targeting a place or group that they feel wronged them ore are guilty, and then leaving a manifesto/statement as to why). They then usually enact their plan and attack. A "random" shooting that accidentally becomes a mass shooting (whether through poor aim or the shooter amping up) doesn't really have these same elements. There are different traits associated with each. This shooting is a mass shooting by FBI definition yes, you are correct, but when I say it's not a "mass Shooting" (pardon my poor definition), what I really mean is it is not a planned shooting or attack. Which based off of media/popular usage is what most people mean.
>>
File: 1458307336886.jpg (8 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1458307336886.jpg
8 KB, 250x244
>>30468078
You can't just literally make up this distinction on the spot, as you just did, and then claim "he didn't stop nuffin!" -- he stopped a public mass shooting -- planned or otherwise.
>>
>>30468078
>Which based off of media/popular usage is what most people mean.
Unless of course they're citing statistics of how many mass shootings the US has every year
>>
>>30462100
1/4 of all active shooter scenarios stopped by civilians are stopped by armed citizens according to the FBI. Though 70% of the time no one actually does anything to stop him, not even the cops
>>
>>30468095
I'm not saying he didn't stop anything, that's not what is said at all. I merely pointed out that the snopes folks are trying to avoid labeling it as a premeditated attack (and from the limited story the press released they are right). However, it is true a CCW ended a mass shooting which is good, but when you discuss crimes data is important, so all I'm saying is a premeditated mass shooting is very different from one that escalates from a spontaneous event and it is important to note the differences.
>>
File: 1457503851294.gif (3 MB, 320x215) Image search: [Google]
1457503851294.gif
3 MB, 320x215
>>30462199
>Shooting into a crowd doesnt mean he intended to kill anybody!

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>30462982
>in which case they're nearly impossible to prevent unless you're literally Batman
Use the entire ATF budget to make Batmen a reality? Because that's what I'm hearing here.
>>
>>30468125
>in the absence of additional details about the event, unequivocally stating that a "mass shooting" was prevented is problematic.
This assfucker is just a dishonest, lying fucking political STOOGE is all he's able to point out. There is NO honesty or truth to his article, just a bunch of pillywambler knitpicking, symantic quibble and other soft-jawed bumblefucking. He's a fucking liar doing his best to turn a truth into an untruth.

Fuck him. Fuck his website. Fuck them with a 80 pound elephant cock, and fuck YOU for defending this distilled bullshittery with made up definitions, goal-post movings, and every other fucking manipulative argument you could stuff into your ass.
>>
File: 1455577504855.jpg (104 KB, 618x692) Image search: [Google]
1455577504855.jpg
104 KB, 618x692
>>30462199
>didn't have intent to kill or even injure anyone
>>
File: Media Vultures.png (27 KB, 1295x335) Image search: [Google]
Media Vultures.png
27 KB, 1295x335
This is the kind of thing the media needs to talk about.

But no, not enough blood to make them pay attention.
>>
>>30461841
Nigger?
>>
Few appreciate the complete and utter disaster you prevented (this coming from a /g/entooman who has a hard on for backups of backups).

They'll still bitch about the day of productivity lost instead of thanking the person who kept the business from having to close its doors.

Not saying this to be bitter, it should be expected. The same way it should be expected for free people to all carry guns and prevent mass shootings on a regular basis.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.