[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highway of Death Part 2 electric bogaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: BiodegradableEnormousHoneybee.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BiodegradableEnormousHoneybee.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/30/484186665/video-airstrikes-hit-isis-convoy-fleeing-fallujah

This time with Sand nigger production glorifying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITo1ddOrY34
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 910x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 910x1242
What a boss
>>
>>30460605
reading more into it there are conflicting reports on this might be the iraqi airforce by itself.

The Iraqi have claimed it was all them. And some people have said that the US refused to help.

Maybe the were afraid of negative PR after the original highway of death was shown to be a bunch of retreating conscripts just running away.
>>
>>30460605

Why are all the targets static and no human activity?

There would be hundreds of fighters manning those things and firing back.

Seems to me this is a PR stunt. Either the US bombed the convoy in advance and Iraqis swooped in for some "combat" footage, or it's an empty wrecker yard.

At this point I don't trust Iraqis to do anything right.
>>
>>30461006
>>30461006
>Why are all the targets static and no human activity?
>There would be hundreds of fighters manning those things and firing back.
>Seems to me this is a PR stunt. Either the US bombed the convoy in advance and Iraqis swooped in for some "combat" footage, or it's an empty wrecker yard.
>At this point I don't trust Iraqis to do anything right.

Because the actual helicopters they use dont have fancy flir sights that can easliyer give footage.

I think this was shot from one of their cessna hellfire and flir wagons we bought them a few years ago.

This thing would have arrived after the actual firing was wrapping up.

The aircraft actually doing the heavy lifting is all their shitty vatnik helicopter handme downs.
>>
>>30461052
What about:
>Muhammad, let's leave this hellhole!
>Yes, Ahmed. Let's pack and leave.
>Later.jpg
>They're coming! They saw us leave!
>Do you hear the choppers, Ahmed? Shoot! Shoot!
>It's too late, Muhammad! We're over-exposed!
>Crowds of "fighters" running away from the convoy in both directions.
>Iraqi choppers wrap up by bombing the abandoned convoy
>Few dudes resist and are slaughtered
>More slaughtered in the surrounding fields
>Camera arrives and everything is filmed as the aftermath of a glorious battle.
>>
>>30461126
Seems like what probably went down. But the Iraqi MOD claims they had a bunch of dead bodies in the wreakage.

But i trust that claim less than their claim how they totally are not puppet of iran now.
>>
LIL LATE THERE U.S. "MILITARY"

INACTION AND CHEAP TALK FROM CHEAP NIGGER PRESIDENTS = COLLUSION.

YOU HATED THE DISAPPROVAL OF YOUR CHEAP SHIT EXISTENCE BEFORE?????????????

HAHAHAHAH GET ALOAD OF THE FUTURE OF YOUR FUTURE NOW!!!!!

YOU ROYALLY FUCKED US THE PEOPLE - YOU DID NOTHING WITH THIS OBAMA NIGGER IN OFFICE.

YOU GET NOTHING.

HEY K....STOP BUYING THE MILITARY IS JUST SHIT.... THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A MONEY SPENDING POLITICAL GROUP. THEY DO NOTHING FOR YOU.
THEIR GENERALS EVEN THINK ITS THEIR BUSINESS TO TELL YOU WHAT WEAPONS YOU ....MAY ...OWN..

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>30461170
>>30461126
Retract that you can see atleast one techinical booking it out of their at :33 in on the youtube vid.
>>
>>30461006
There's a few dudes running around with even a single vehicle trying to make a get away.

>>30461126 seems on point. That and it looks like a convoy of less than 50 vehicles, so I can't imagine many dunecoons surviving to be caught on camera.
>>
>>30461183
take a good look at this post /k/

this is what schizophrenia looks like
>>
>>30461183
k
>>
>>30461170
>But the Iraqi MOD claims they had a bunch of dead bodies in the wreakage.
>>30461188
>Retract that you can see atleast one techinical booking it out of their at :33 in on the youtube vid.
I've never said no shots were fired.
I've never said there was no exchange whatsoever.

I was just explaining why the convoy looks immobilized and with few people shooting back.
>>
>>30461183
(you)
>>
>>30461224
>50 vehicles
200 ppl at best
>>
>>30460605
Why cannot I find this here:
http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-june-homs--is-took-control-of-loyalist-barriers-in-altalilat

???
>>
>>30461465
>http://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-june-homs--is-took-control-of-loyalist-barriers-in-altalilat

because you are looking in completely the wrong area.

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-june-iraqi-army-attacked-isis-convoy-and-killed-up-to
>>
>>30460711
And you expect the Iraqis to not try and grab all the glory?
>>
>>30460605
But where are the bodies?
>>
>>30461900
Strike site was on the side of the city still controlled by isis. it probably took many hours for the iraqi's to "fight" to where the it took place.

Also most of the people would have gotten out and booked it once the first truck went up.
>>
>>30461803
Makes sense.
I thought it was going to flag all events on the map no matter if I was browsing just the Syria section or the ISIS one in general.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.