[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiya /k/omrades, I was wondering if someone who has both a mini-14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: MiniwAR.jpg (2 MB, 3924x2518) Image search: [Google]
MiniwAR.jpg
2 MB, 3924x2518
Hiya /k/omrades,

I was wondering if someone who has both a mini-14 and an AR-15 could help me out. I need a side-by-side picture like the one posted, but with a mini that doesn't have a magazine sticking out of it. I need it to look as BB gun-like as possible.
>>
>>30459653
not my picture, but:

http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/KABOOKIE2000/media/ATI_Ruger_10-22_zps09557635.jpg.html
>>
>>30459726
Also good, thank you sir.
>>
>>30459762
As an aside, mini 14s don't come with flush magazines standard like the 10/22 does, Commifornia and Jew York aside.
>>
>>30459781
Even in free states, they come with 2 5rd flush mags, if you buy the standard ranch rifle.
>>
>>30459781
yeah they do, they come with one or two 5 rounders
>>
>>30459653
May I ask why you need such an oddly specific picture, OP?
>>
>>30462050
Op here,
It's for a school project for my debate class. Derp.
>>
>>30462050

It's for him to make a queer little argument about scary salt rifles.

The mini-14 and the AR-15 fire the same round, but the AR-15 looks scary and salty so OP needs an innocent semi-automatic rifle chambered in .223 to make his SHOCKING POINT about how the rifles are functionally the same.
>>
>>30462077
Oh also, I need a photo where the serial numbers are clearly visible. That will definitely come up in the debate.

Everyone can feel free to post. Multiple examples will strengthen our verbal arguments and help me get a good grade.
>>
>>30462311
I am waiting people. This is a community board and we are supposed to help one another. Give me what I ask for or you are helping to ruin our forum's social dynamic. Post the pictures now.
>>
>>30462387
>inb4 someone thinks this isn't a joke
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.