[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /k/ Nab anything off the steam store during the sales?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 111149872664.jpg (34 KB, 526x214) Image search: [Google]
111149872664.jpg
34 KB, 526x214
hey /k/

Nab anything off the steam store during the sales?

I grabbed Doorkickers for 5 bucks and I've already put in like, 10 hours. Stupid amount of fun.

Anyone have suggestions? I know STALKER is /k/-approved/related, so I've got my eye on Call of Pripyat since I enjoyed Shadow of Chernobyl.
>>
File: 1466116349563.png (77 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1466116349563.png
77 KB, 234x200
DOOM. I figured it would just be another shitty reboot but it's actually really fun and well done. And I bought a Star Citizen package because dicking around in space is going to be the best.
>>
>>30457928
I want DOOM real bad but the minimum req is 8gigs of RAM and I've only got 4. Really need to upgrade.

Also
>star citizen
Enjoy your 20 year alpha/beta cycle followed by a botched release
>>
If you enjoyed Doorkickers apparently Tastee Advanced Tactics is pretty good.

Also, Wargame Red Dragon is pretty cheap, that's a fun strategy game
>>
Dawn of War. in my 2 days of playing i have developed a strategy that involves spamming generators, turrets, and enough landmines to put the V.C. to shame
>>
>>30457928
Hey, at least you didn't drop 1500 on Star Citizen like a buddy of mine.
>>
>>30458234
Best part of wargame red dragon is that people don't know how to play a real wargame. Just don't play it like you would play other RTS's.
>>
File: 5-souprise.jpg (440 KB, 1677x941) Image search: [Google]
5-souprise.jpg
440 KB, 1677x941
>>30457885
This War of Mine was good. Also very underappreciated atmospheric game is I Am Alive
>>
>>30457885
>doorkickers
found it not really worth the money and that was for $2 at GOG

also
>>>/v/
>>
>>30459514
>GOG

ma nig

I just got Neoscavenger during their summer sale and it's the epitome of post apoc innawoods survival. Love it.
>>
>>30458100
The sys reqs seem to be exaggerated because I only have six gigs of ram and a 4-core 2.4 ghz processor, and I run the game on almost max with near flawless framerates throughout. Granted I also have a 4 gigabyte 960 but still.
>>
>>30459160
Entire first series or just one of them?
>>
>>30457885
Breach & Clear is pretty fun. Not the deepest game ever, but worth the price of admission.
>>
>>30459537
Did you get the dogman skin at the beginning?
Also this game is epic but lacks in firearms which makes sense for apocalypse game.
Wish I could make it more then a few weeks
>>
>>30457885"Running with rifles" is pretty fun
>>
>>30457885
X-Com UFO defense.

Frozen Synapses.

Space Engineers.

Bioshock if you have not played it already.

There are a lot of good games in the $5 section.
>>
>>30461109
vanilla, and winter assault
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 785x740) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 785x740
>>30457885
>>
Get FEAR + the expansion packs. NOT the sequels.

>>30457928
I figured it would be just another shitty reboot, and it sure was.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.