[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Small Frame CC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 535474575679.png (963 KB, 940x500) Image search: [Google]
535474575679.png
963 KB, 940x500
Hey /k/ do you think it's weird for people with small frames to CC?
>>
>>30456820
Deagle brand Deagle
>>
>>30456820
No, shall not be infringed
>>
>>30456820
Yeah, small framed people should just be robbed and killed.
>>
No, everyone has the right to self defence, the weak in particular. God created man, and Samuel Colt made them equal.
>>
>>30456820
I think it's a good thing since you don't even have the big frame for SHTF situations but are more dependent on your gun if something happens

Like, if you were a 7 feet guy and a 5 feet girl wants to beat you, then you wouldn't need to pull your gun out as much as it was the other way around!

Just find a small but reliable gun for CC, OP.
You don't need a Deagle brand Deagle, a fine .380 ACP will also do the job
>>
>>30456820
I have a small frame and low body mass. I carry a 9mm Shield aiwb. It's a little too big and heavy for me to comfortably carry but I do anyway and deal with it. Consider a .380 or smaller if you want full range of movement without printing and comfort and have a small frame.
>>
>>30456820
>mexicarry
>no trigger discipline

Bye bye ass cheek
>>
File: 1404377387002.jpg (11 KB, 314x313) Image search: [Google]
1404377387002.jpg
11 KB, 314x313
>>30456820
>Do you think people with small physical stature, the exact kind of people who would need a firearm to defend themselves from a large assailant, to carry a firearm
The fuck?
>>
>>30456898
This, I carry a glock 42 in the summer and it works fine for me.
>>
>>30456867
Totally agree. If they were meant to survive, they would have been born with larger frames.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.