[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New fag here Is using a gun cable lock bad for a weapon? My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
New fag here
Is using a gun cable lock bad for a weapon?
My CZ came with one, but idk I should use it or not.
>>
>>30455986

I am 14 and what is this?
>>
>>30455986
Yes man, unless you keep the slide locked back the whole time.

If it tires to close and the cable is in the way, the entire gun will explode.
>>
I still don't know why you aren't required to disassemble it instead. It's not against your rights because you still have a gun, and it's safer, too.
>>
>>30456011
it's actually the main way they make IEDs in korea.
>>
>>30456038

I heard they mostly use nerve gas now
>>
>>30455996
see you in 4 years.
>>
>>30456067

spot the newfag
>>
File: 1467055410874.jpg (139 KB, 860x1408) Image search: [Google]
1467055410874.jpg
139 KB, 860x1408
>>30455986
Here a fun fact: you're gun doesn't do shit, unless you or someone else fucks with it? Worried about your gun going off? Don't pull the trigger when it's loaded. You don't need a cable to keep safe.

Picture this:
>bump in the night
>oh shit, it's time
>open max security safe lock
>provide finger print ID
>Enter 20-digit alphanumeric password
>entered password wrong, locked out for 5 minutes
>try again, get password right
>safe opens
>grab my glock lock hard case
>enter the combinations on the case
>grab glock
>"shit, the cable lock"
>run to nightstand, grab keys
>fumble through Keychain only to realize their your husbands keys
>grab the right Keychain try multiple keys until the right one fits and unlocks
>begin to load magazine for glock
>only 5 rounds because you don't NEED more than that
>lock and load, adrenaline rushing through my veins
>burgler has already robbed my house and taken my piss bottles
>all my piss bottles

Mfw
>>
>>30456093

your*
>>
>>30456093
LOL DIDN'T READ
>>
>>30456081
>tired and unoriginal reference to ancient raid
>somehow a legitimate joke
>>
>>30456135
Aww man, an anonymous user on a Taiwanese automotive sub-forum didn't read my shit post, but took the time to tell me about it. How will I ever recover?
>>
>>30455996
Mods
>>
>>30455986
I don't use them, if the extractor hits it when you close it it could damage the extractor, and keeping the slide locked back is bad for the recoils spring

>>30456029
This is bait, i know it, still responding to it. if you keep it disassembled then dust gets into all those little hard to reach places that are normally covered by the slide, also, because i'm not a fuckwit.

OP, just pick up a gun locker, or a locking cabinet, if your too poor for a proper safe, don't bother with the trigger locks or cable locks, they are shit.
>>
The locks that come with guns are usually shit. Best options imo are hiding your guns really well or lock them to something unmovable with a tough ass u lock.
>>
>>30456093
would bang
>>
File: water-glass.jpg (1 MB, 2577x3866) Image search: [Google]
water-glass.jpg
1 MB, 2577x3866
>>30456821
Here, anon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.