[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEDS SUCK GLOCK COCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/06/29/breaking-fbi-selects-glock-next-service-handgun/
>>
>>30449383
I see they've chosen wisely.
>>
Was just about to post this. Glock must be swimming in money.
>>
where were you when .40 fags were officially BTFO?
>>
>>30451856
85 million dollar deal.
>>
File: as00060_2.jpg (83 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
as00060_2.jpg
83 KB, 900x900
FBI, Delta, Rangers, MARSOC, and the vast majority of special forces around the world.
>>
>>30451870
Guy I know is trying to sell me his Glock 22, considering it, but probably won't get it.
>>
File: qpYLGn6.jpg (2 MB, 2296x2295) Image search: [Google]
qpYLGn6.jpg
2 MB, 2296x2295
This is what happens when you gather the world's foremost gun designers and operators from around the world to design a pistol from the ground up and then spend 30 years improving it. It would be more notable if it didn't happen all the time.
>>
>>30449383
>Inb4 beretta sweeps in at the last moment and offers their pistol for 200 dollars cheaper a unit
>>
>>30451932

I would like this. Fucking Glocks piss me off so bad. They're the most bland gun in the world to look at and their quality which was once leading is just average now. Any Hi-Point is just as reliable as a Glock for self defense.
>>
>>30451941
I think they're the most economical per the price they're throwing the FBI though.

Might be why they got the contract. They're not bad guns. There's better pistols out there, but they are probably the best per price here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.