[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SKS Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 56.jpg (145 KB, 504x153) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
145 KB, 504x153
Hey guys, I've got a problem. A while back I bought a norinco sks at a pawn shop for $265, but stripper clips won't function properly with it. When I attempt to load the magazine with one, the clip itself goes down into the magazine with the rounds still on it and gets stuck in the guide slot. Is this issue fixable? would I have to take it to a gunsmith?

thanks fellas
>>
>>30448894
>Hey guys, I've got a problem
You sure do.

>I bought a norinco
There it is.
>>
>>30448894
Norinco export or Type 56?
>>
>>30448894
What stripper clips are you using?

What normally stops the clip from going down into the magazine are the little dimples on the sides.

Either you've got defective clips or your stripper clip guide is too wide.
>>
>>30448955
This, OP. This right here.
>>
>>30448955
thanks man, I'll give it a look
>>
>>30448894

The chinese guns are beat to shit, and worn to shit.

buy a Yugo, they are NOS.
>>
>>30449174
I love my /26\ lettergun.
>>
OP here. I'm pretty sure it's a type 56 that norinco just put their own stamp on. It was beat to shit by the previous owner, but it's functionally fine. Everything locks up tight and the bore is immaculate.I can shoot fist-sized groups at 100 yds without much difficulty, which is honestly better than I would expect for most sks rifles

Also, I think I figured out the problem thanks to this guy>>30448955
The NCStar clips I bought are super inconsistent in the size of the dimples, so some work and some don't.Thanks guys
>>
>>30449436
>NCStar clips
Don't do this.
>>
>>30449436
Buy a crate of m67 and you will have clips for days
>>
>>30449174
This. Yugos are absolutely nenadjebivi sks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.