[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best affordable AK on the market
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: nxRty6G.jpg (446 KB, 2317x2933) Image search: [Google]
nxRty6G.jpg
446 KB, 2317x2933
Are any AKs currently being imported besides NPAPs, 5.45 Arsenals, and Veprs?

If not, what's the best parts-kit gun.

On an unrelated note, if I move to a new state, do I need a new driver's license before I can buy guns?
>>
>>30448409
To the driver's license thing, yes, you do
>>
>>30448448
thanks for the input. Do you know anything about AKs?
>>
>>30448409
Classic Firearms AMD series.
>>
>>30448409
Wasr's are being imported again
>>
>>30448448
>>30448409
a non-driver's ID issued by the DMV works as well
>>
>>30448666
I could have sworn those were kit guns
>>
Why would you want something other than an N-PAP or a Vepr? What else besides a very expensive custom build comes anywhere near close?
>>
>>30448409
>trust engraving on the side and not the bottom in front of the magwell
>putting a standard fixed stock trunnion and not a sidefolder
How do you fuck up this hard?
>>
Pretty much everything other than zastava serbshit or US made shit is good to go. I haven't followed the market for a while but probably a WASR?

Y'all should have jumped on a $500 saiga while you had the chance.
>>
Why the fuck are people seemingly trying to avoid mentioning the WASR?
>>
>>30451303

Shitty compared to the Npap.
>>
>>30451311
Nice meme, bra
>>
i had a saiga in .223 and 7.62. never a failure to feed, double feed or failure to eject. never. i have an arsenal slr 107 now. a bit better fit and finish than the saigas, but functions the same. i will say that with some aks, the front sight pin is drifted off center to make the rifle accurate because theyre not finely produced. i cant speak for other brands besides arsenal and saiga, but those two have been flawless as far as function in my experience. i dont know if saigas are being imported anymore, but arsenals can be found or ordered readily.
>>
>>30451281
WASRs are no longer imported. I can't buy anything new until I move out of Chicago and I bet inventory will have dried up by then
>>
>>30451281
I also wasn't old enough to buy saigas before they were banned
>>
>>30451303
They aren't imported anymore. Supply is gonna dry up soon
>>
>>30448409
You need any form of government issued ID with your current address to purchase handguns. Long guns can be purchased with an out-of-state identification.
>>
>>30451281
There's literally nothing wrong with Zastava and shows in just how much of a noguns you are
>>
>>30451311

Serb shit is actually pretty okay. My main concern about them is their special snowflake parts. Zastava weapons only accept Zastava parts I believe. I'd much rather have a WASR or Saiga that can accept after market parts, barrels, ect.

OP, I just say go balls deep and go find a $900 Saiga or Arsenal. It's a good investment and it will certainly increase in value due to weapons embargoes.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.