[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently bought a P320 Carry in MD. The magazine capacity in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bulk-mags-02.jpg (61 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
bulk-mags-02.jpg
61 KB, 1000x666
I recently bought a P320 Carry in MD. The magazine capacity in MD for a pistol is 10 rounds. The store worker said its possible to remove the magazine block as long as its done out of state.

Does /k/ know how to remove unblock a SIG magazine?
>>
>>30448038

What is google?
What is youtube?
Why is OP a fag?
>>
>>30448296
Couldnt find anything on google or youtube,

is my google-fu weak?
>>
>>30448038

It's not legal for you to bring that mag back into MD once you remove the block. It's not even legal for you to possess.

To remove it, you need to take the magazine apart. Are you too dense to be able to do that?
>>
>>30448363

>It's not even legal for you to possess

How is removing a block any different from buying one without a block? Its legal to buy it, as long as its not in state.
>>
File: 1465276461513.jpg (431 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465276461513.jpg
431 KB, 1024x768
a million antigun faggots are now googling from their parents' basements "remove magazine block"

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>30448038

Push the round part in the center of the floor plate and then slide the floor plate off. Remove whatever is inside. Close floor plate.
>>
>>30448318
Yes you fucking retard.

There is probably a piece of plastic on the bottom, possibly connected to the base plate. Remove the spring and then dremmel the fuck out of it.

And then hide the damn thing so you don't get butt fucked by cops.
>>
>>30448038
You can own standard capacity magazine in the people's Republic of maryland but you just cant buy them there. Drive to Virginia buy the mags then bring them back
>>
>>30448470
It's legal to possess in Maryland, you just can't manufacture it or buy it in Maryland.
>>
File: 20160515_102626.jpg (2 MB, 1791x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160515_102626.jpg
2 MB, 1791x1080
>>30448363
This isn't true, you are free to posses any magazine you want in MD. You just can't purchase them here.
Pic related.
>>
>>30448038
I'd invite you to join us down here in Virginia where we're still free but, frankly, I'm tired of all you fucking Marylanders fleeing from the state you ruined so you can ruin this one, too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.