[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
improvised weapons, and ass handing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: The_beast_has_been_unleashed.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
The_beast_has_been_unleashed.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Anybody got similar webms as this beast? His use of whatever he could get his hands on is... Impressive. Also, general ass kicking threa.
>>
This is one of those videos that you just know was filmed in Russia. Like that one where they kill a pig with a sink.
>>
holy fuck that kid kicked some major whoop ass
>>
>>30447392

Everyone there was probably drunk to different degrees.
>>
>>30448761

its always the skinny white kid who goes fucking agro.
>>
File: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (10 KB, 300x292) Image search: [Google]
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
10 KB, 300x292
>>30447392
>>
>>30447392
Jesus christ he went ballistic.
>>
File: Meanwhile in Belarus.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in Belarus.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>30448741
>>
>>30447392

When will they learn?
>>
>>30447392
Cringe-inducing fight.

I feel like people need to learn how to throw a punch and some basic grappling before taking up firearms.
>>
>>30447392
human body can be really cool sometimes. while those 3, confident in their gangbang on him likely had no adrenaline rushing and no real life-or-death reason to be beating his ass, his adrenaline and test was making him a fucking machine. he took as many hits as he dished out to those 3 combined, and was the last one standing.

also /r/ing more yuropoor fights that don't end with someone pulling their CC out because they cant own one
>>
What in the actual living Christ am I looking at?
>>
>>30449740
A mess of a thread.
>>
>>30449740
A typical street fight.

Ahem, "Abandoned lot" fight.
>>
>>30447392
>broken fenceboard to DA FACEEEEE
>completely unphased
that krokodil musta been some gud shit....
>>
So does blue shirt have a knife holding in reverse grip? You can see him go for a stab at :08 and at :10 he "stabs" or hammerfists purpleshirt twice and looks like he bloodies his face. at :12 he hits camobro once and he goes down for the rest of the video. He's armed right?
>>
>>30447392
What a bloody mess. And I canĀ“ttell if those are all women attacking the blue shirted guy.
>>
>>30449159
>What do we bring to kill pig?
>Everything and the kitchen sink.
>Don't forget the sink.
>Yeah, yeah, I have the sink.
>>
>>30447392
That guy in camo was obviously drunk as fuck. He was tentatively getting involved like 'hey calm down everyone' then he gets popped once and just decides to have a nap.
>>
>>30450080

im pretty sure he got stabbed. But yeah he looks shitfaced
>>
>>30447392
white boy would have lost if they had actual hard wood objects
>>
>>30447392
Damn, that guy in blue is a fucking dynamo.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.