[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: 1410920866220.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1410920866220.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1280
Hello /K/
I don't want to tell my family, so i tell you:
>Be me, law enforcement
>in the force for 3,5 years (i am 27)
>on patrol with partner
>normal city, no ghettos or something
>get called to a restaurant (out of town) because someone heard "gunfire"
>happens quite a lot, its never really gunfire
>get there, see guy running into near by bushes / edge of a forest
>stop, get out of car, follow the prick
>walk for 30 seconds or so, partner about 20 meters to my right
>guy hid behind a tree, saw my partner and jumped into the open
>old 2barrel shotgun
>Guy rises gun, fires while rising it
>fuck
>i shoot in his direction, fire 4 rounds
>Guy down, partner kneeling, not hit thou
>walk sideways to partner, gun still pointing at (now dead) guy

He only shot the ground because he pulled the trigger early. Hit his lungs twice, missed once and hit the spine once. Aftermath was disgusting because there was a lot of blood and it smelled really weird...the mix of sweat, blood, gunpowder and forest...something so drastic happens and the world just goes on around me, after my shift ended. I don't feel bad for the guy, he tried to kill a friend, i did the only right thing. Don't know why he did it jet. Paramedics said he was dead on the spot. Not sure if i will tell my family, because i fear they will overreact

TL;DR Cop killed for the first time

Any similar stories you want to get of your chest, /K/ameraden?
>>
>>30445371
Where is the proofs you fucking newfag?

Until proofs provided this is fake
>>
>>30445380
how do you want me to proof it?
>>
Pics or it didnt happen. At leasts the snipers make vids of them pissing on the body.
>>
>>30445391
News article and badge / gun / kit etc etc
>>
>>30445371
Are you German?
>>
>>30445391
Badge and timestamp. U can cover number of course.

Local news or anything?
>>
>>30445380
Trip fag, eat a dick. You sound like a supreme newfag. Go back to lereddit with your attention seeking tripfag bullshit.

>>30445391
Timestamped photo of your copy of the report you would have filed regarding the incident would be good.
>>
>>30445423
why so mad anon
>>
>>30445402
>>30445380
Gtfo faggot
>>
>>30445371
>TL;DR Cop killed for the first time
Fortunately, you'll have lots of time to contemplate it while you ride a desk.
>>
>>30445380
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>30445429
Because youre not an anon your a literal fag
>>
>>30445402
I left everything at the station, as i always do, only have my gun and my private guns, wont proof anything. News article is not out, since it happened a few ours ago and there where no witnesses really.

>>30445423
will do that in my next shift, i have only seen such a report in academy

>>30445406
Why do you think that?

I did not post this to justify myself, believe me or don't, i don't care really, i just thought some of you might find that interesting and i felt the need to tell someone.
>>
>>30445423
>>30445437
>>30445475
>>30445481
Let's not derail the thread because you are anally angered.
>>
>>30445371
How do you feel?
>>
>>30445380
If you give a shit about reality why are you on 4chan?
>>
File: 1466360742936.gif (691 KB, 255x209) Image search: [Google]
1466360742936.gif
691 KB, 255x209
>>30445512

It's a trip-fag looking for attention. I rarely see them not-causing shit in the threads they're in, sadly.
>>
>>30445489
>Why do you think that?

probably because you used a comma as a decimal point.

>3,5 years

I know other nationalities do it too, but it's uncommon in the anglosphere. We say 3.5 not 3,5.
>>
>>30445371

>just killed a guy
>goes and makes a thread about it on a anime meme weapons board
>>
>>30445371
One time i put a m80 firecracker in a birds nest of invasive starlings. It went up in a poof of blood feathers and gunsmoke
>>
>>30445371
>>30445557
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
>>
File: 1466779889262.png (347 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
1466779889262.png
347 KB, 600x408
>>30445544

>anime

Yeah no, that's not /k/. At all.

Fuck, Okay, there's those one-off threads sometimes, but calling /k/ *anime* as a whole is opening up a real bad can of worms, man.
>>
>>30445510
right after i felt shaky, adrenaline and all that...
i ran for a few miles after my shift, so i am better now.
Mentally i don't feel any different really...i have seen dead people before, and i used my gun before...as i said, in my mind i did the right thing. It was him or my partner. I was prepared for this to happen as well...
As i sad, i don't feel any different, i am just happy that i could save my friend.

>>30445538
well lets say English is not my first language
But shit, you are lige the one guy in Inglorious Basterds.

>>30445544
well yes, as i said i wanted to tell someone, but don't want to deal with all the "it must feel so horrible" shit. Also people don't know how to deal with such a storie i think.
>>
>>30445575
I have more stories about my childhood and m80s if you wanna hear.
>>
>>30445371

>Mama

>I just killed a man
>>
>>30445557
well you know the smell then, i guess
>>
>>30445620
i was not close enough to put it against his head, and i don't have to run away now, but yes, its kind of like that
>>
what gun and ammo did you use?
>>
>>30445630

Kek, how's your partner handling it?
>>
OP, don't provide proof or a story, keep yourself anon and just discuss without repercussions.
>>
>>30445654
P 99 variant, hollowpoints. Are you trying to find out where i am from?

>>30445662
He did not really realized that the guy nearly killed him, i will try to ceep it like that...but he was very shaky as well, he ended his shift, our boss told him to go to a hospital, but he just went home, at least that is what he told me...i will see how it develops, but he is a tough guy, i am sure he will be fine. I really wonder what his wife will say if he tells her, that usually is a bigger problem..
>>
>>30445721
no dude, just wanted to know the ammo type haha
>>
>>30445758
well then yes, 9mm HP :)
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>ITT: newfags being baited by an even bigger newfag.
>Be cop
>Shoot someone in self defense
>Better post on 4chan
>>
>>30445721

Are you planning on telling your family?
>>
>>30445371
he could he killed you, a weapon in your direction is lethal, remember that, grandfather was nypd and state inspector ct, he told me it was either him or you, go talk to department councilor and remember man you lived be grateful
>>
>>30445869
i really cant decide honestly. On the one hand we really talk about everything and i am always honest with them. On the other hand, they hate the fact that i am a cop because it is dangerous. And if i tell them what happened today, it will get worse, plus i am afraid everybody will treat me differently, but i don't want that, because i am still the same fucking person....

>>30445879
I really am grateful to live, and that my buddy is fine. Maybe that covers the feeling that i ended a life for now...
Maybe i will see a councilor, but i don't see the need right now...we will see.
>>
>>30445371
Was he black? If so, we're def gonna hear about it.

What country?
>>
>>30445942
Not black, there are almost no black people around here

I really don't want to give that info, lets just say a good part of europe
>>
>>30445589
>you are lige the one guy in Inglorious Basterds.
Not him but that is based on a true story just an interesting tid bit
>>
>>30445970
really? did't know that, got any info on that?
>>
File: 1464430746319.jpg (388 KB, 1129x798) Image search: [Google]
1464430746319.jpg
388 KB, 1129x798
>>30445964
Estonia ? Finland ? Germany ? Netherlands ?
>>
>>30445964
>good part of europe
>english speaking
Hmm
>>
>>30446031
it is one of those, yes, but i wont say anymore, sorry :/

>>30446044
I am not a brit, obviously. I just shot a guy, how can i be a brit.
>>
>>30445380
Don't listen to this colossal faggot, OP.
You did your job, good shooting.
>>
>>30446031
also, very nice pic, saved.

>>30446068
Thanks for saying that. Sounds a little edgy i admit, but i am a bit proud of the shooting. The one missed shot was only missed because he collapsed in a weird way. I am happy to know that all the fucking training played out, and i can actually hit something in such a situation.
>>
If your story is true, you did the world a favor OP.

Do you know the events/backstory of the guy who shot at you? what made him go postal?
>>
>>30446144
Don't know his story jet, it is the job of a different part of the Police force to find that out. i will know more in a few days i think. A different cop who is working right now just send me a message that the guy got identified and was in the prison once before, thats all i know
>>
File: 9gCqTiu.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9gCqTiu.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>30446106
>Sounds a little edgy i admit, but i am a bit proud of the shooting.

That's a good thing. I am good at shooting but I have never had to shoot at a person nor had to shoot under pressure.
You not only shot and hit with 3/4 but the way you worded the story it sounds like you had absolutely no time to think when he came from behind the tree.

Good shooting, I mean it.
>>
>>30446192
indeed, no time to think...again, thank you :)
I actually think, the more you think before shooting, the less you hit, at least if you are a good shooter.
>>
>>30445580
I don't know if you're aware or not, but 4chan began life as an anime message board, and after a while all the other boards were added.

This site is, at it's core, intended for anime fans, though many will of course deny it.
>>
>>30445371
Did you throw up after killing him?
>>
>>30446274
felt like it for a short time, but that is a normal reaction to a stress situation...body tries to get rid of any extra weight. Did not actually throw up though.
>>
>>30446286
Lol what a pussy.
>>
>>30446292
i am a pussy because i did not puke?
As i said: the urge to puke and a faster digestion are a normal reaction to a lot of adrenaline
>>
>>30445371
thats so fucking cool. im gonna be a cop
>>
>>30446436
if that is your reason to be a cop, don't do it.
>>
>>30445530
>not knowing the difference between tripfags and namefags.
>>
>>30446450
why not?
>>
>>30446450
Hello hans are you ready for the race war
>>
>>30446489
if you actually like shooting and killing you might be wrong for the job. also you might get bored very fast, i guess.

>>30446491
what
>>
>>30445495
>>
File: 1430946010185.jpg (6 KB, 249x201) Image search: [Google]
1430946010185.jpg
6 KB, 249x201
>>30445371
>fellow LEO
>unfortunately, I dont live in a nicer city that has no ghettos
>pulled my gun multiple times, never shot it
>in fact, we hadnt had a police shooting in years
>get a 911 call from a white trash area, domestic fight (very common)
>arrive on scene, fat redneck mom is screaming at her fat redneck boyfriend with her kids behind her
>saying hes been fucking one her daughters (like 14 years old) and to shoot him
>try to calm her down, we get told accusations like this all the time. heat of the moment argument you want to throw a person under the bus in front of the cops
>boyfriend waddle runs inside, tell partner ill get him and to sort out the family
>go inside the dump of a house, boyfriend comes out of a bedroom with a hunting knife
>woah buddy, woah easy now
>he rushes me and I out 4 .45s in his chest

and that was that. Turns out he has been abusing the daughters we found out after taking them to the hospital. My Sgt said he probably wanted a suicde by cop out of shame. Worst of all, I didnt feel bad for shooting him. Ii went through the shrink after wards telling me it was ok to cry but I just couldnt. Ii went over it a few times thinking I could have done something differently, it just didnt feel justified. Like it was too perfect having to kill a shitbag like that. I kept waiting for somebody to find out he wasnt a child molester and I could have done something else, but after like 2 days I didnt loose sleep over it which made me feel shitty in its own right.

Point is my guy and your guy both made their own choices and youd feel a lot worse being on the receiving end of them
>>
Tell them now
>>
>>30446636
thats how i feel...i cant sleep right now even though i should, because i ceep thinking about what could make me feel bad...but as you said, my guy made a choice...thank you for your story, be safe out there.

>>30446673
you mean my family? They are asleep right now or not with me...but i think i will..
>>
Lawfag here, made a lot of police shootings working for a police union.

Assuming this thread isn't bullshit:

1) You should be on admin leave until what happened is investigated - that's normal

2) Take some time, and don't go blabbering to anyone about what happened, and don't start second guessing yourself

3) If you have a police / sheriff's union, they should've shown up and handled the scene / IAD / DA's office, to some extent - Homicide may want a statement, but take your attorney along with you

4) Just the facts in your statement - no second guessing or other bullshit

5) Clean shoots are what they are

6) Good guy won - that's what's supposed to happen
>>
>>30445609
sure!
>>
>>30447299
1) I am on Admin leave, and I try not to start, but even if I do, I know for sure that I did the right thing.
Concerning the other things you wrote, things work a little different in this country, but yes, I of cause will have to make a statement and all that... really not looking forward to all this..
Attorney is my neighbour and a good friend, he, and the union will get me through this without to much trouble, I hope
>>
>>30447519
>1) I am on Admin leave

Same lawfag here - See #2 about not blabbering about what happened. That includes posting about it on /k/.
>>
>>30447642
I didn't mention the country or anything but you are right, might not have been such a bright idea... anyway I don't think I said something I regret saying so..
>>
>>30446106
It's understandable. You don't want to shoot someone, but deep down inside any man wants to know how they'd perform in a situation like that. You found out that you can handle yourself in a shooting. You went home at the end of the night, that's what matters. You know you did the right thing. Good job man. Don't get complacent because of this, keep training. You can do everything right in a gunfight and you can still lose. Be safe.
>>
>>30445589
OP, you did what you felt was necessary based on the situation at that moment in time. Do not second guess yourself and don't dwell on having to take a life. The adrenaline rush you felt will not likely be replicated again and I highly suggest you consider talking to a counselor (preferably a priest/preacher so it doesn't affect your psych evaluations). It helps down the road, trust me...I'm not a cop but a Soldierfag and it honestly feels good being able to vent to someone who is not going to judge your actions but will help you find peace. You'll be alright and be safe.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.