[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bumpfire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x343
How does /k/ feel about bumpfire stocks?
>>
>>30443918
theyre a fun way to waste ammo. i bring mine whenever im shooting with someone new, they always enjoy it. otherwise, i never use it
>>
gimmicky shit meant to poke the legislative bear and illicit a response, then bitch and moan when they get said response.
>>
>>30443918
Had one for awhile. Was a lot of fun and no one walked away without a smile. Hard to aim though. I moved and lost quick access to shooting land so I sold it.

If you've got a 100 to spend and some land to shoot it's a fun novelty.
>>
It's a really cute and nifty way to burn through all your ammo in 5 seconds.
>>
Its a fun way to give you the illusion of having a fun switch, not more not less
>>
Just ordered one the other night
>>
>>30443937
>theyre a fun way to waste ammo

This. There's not really any practical point to having a full auto option on an AR. Full auto is for suppressing or mowing down an enemy dumb enough to expose itself in masses.

So it won't surprise me if one day some turrist uses one of these to light up a crowd of people.
>>
>>30444466
Yes, obviously if you have to go full auto, you went full retard.
>>
>>30443918

You can bumpfire from the shoulder pretty well without the stock, it just takes a little practice. It's probably slightly less accurate, but accuracy better not be a big deal anyway if you're trying for that full auto experience.
>>
>>30444573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dVh6E22GVU
>>
>>30443918

Seems fun, but I've really gotten into pushing myself in the accuracy department, so it's of little interest to me.
>>
>>30444466
Nice Full House
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.