[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open Carry Indiana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Just found the most popular open carry group in my state. What does /k/ think of these classy men and women fighting the good fight? Any other open carry gems?
>https://www.facebook com/Open-Carry-Indiana-1532415117012377
>>
>>30443840
they're fags
>>
>classy

They're either obese or have terrible posture and they look like they work at Wal-Mart. Why do people not focus on firearms AND fitness? Why?
>>
>>30443840
Get rid of this shit. As a Hoosier gun owner this disappoints me.
>>
>>30443863
>>30443913
>only attractive people should have rights
>>
Thoughts:
1.That dumbass at the low ready is pissing me off. He has a very punchable face.
2. Open carry is such a bad idea and it attracts the lowest common denominator of gun owners.
3. I would fuck the awkward right out of that chubby girl.
>>
>>30443840

What a pathetic bunch of retards

Wandering the streets carrying guns and a big flag, what's the point? You look so incredibly stupid. Just don't.
>>
>>30443840

Why dose the camo fag insist on walking around with his gun in his hand?

Is that not "brandishing"?

I really dont care if people open carry because im not afraid of a scary black rifle with the shoulder thing that goes up. but for fucks sake if i see someone with a gun in hand like that im gonna be looking around to see what kind of shit is going down.
>>
>>30443927
yes.
>>
>>30443840
This shit is weird and does not desensitize anyone. If you want to open carry, then dress like a police detective minus the badge and do it with a holstered pistol only.
These dicks make me want to ban guns.
>>
>>30443927
>my life is special, and I should protect it
>heart disease and diabetes are the leading preventable causes of death
>get guns instead of a treadmill
>>
Don't have strong opinion on OC one way or another

But if you decide to do it for some reason, don't hold your fucking weapon at low ready.
Slung or holstered only.
>>
>>30443856
>>30443928
>>30443934
>>30443960
T. Fuddie McFudd
>>
>>30443863
colder states have higher rates of obesity

has less to do with people and more to do with seasonal affective disorder
>>
>if someone pushes you, draw on them
>if you see someone getting into an argument, draw
>shoot anyone who threatens you
>if someone looks suspicious, get ready
>never trust anyone

Fair enough

>these guys aren't threatening anyone
>doesn't bother me at all
>don't know why people would be worried
>can't even imagine why carrying around a loaded firearm would set anyone up the wrong way

Alright
>>
>>30444159
No they're all right open carry in general does more harm than good, at least with long arms. Open carring a handgun with respectable clothing on and not ducking with the gun at all is okay still reads on the sperg-o-meter though.
>>
>>30443943
>>
>>30443943
I was under the impression that brandishing it was waving it around, or otherwise causing a safety issue, like flagging a whole bunch of people.
>>
>>30443928
I dunno, that seems more like sul than low ready to me
>>
>>30443962
>bad health from personal choice
>getting shot by a nigger

It's not like they are two different things.
>>
open carry is stupid, Texas should never have passed that law this year
>>
>>30444281
Bullshit. I live in North dakota (I know fuck me right) and we have a lower obesity rate than Arkansas and Mississippi
>>
>>30443840
guy on the right looks like he had a tall cup of chromosomes with his breakfast.
>>
>>30451142
likely you're never going to get shot at in your entire life, stop being a paranoid moron begging for action and spend your money on a gym.
>>
>>30452017
>implying I look like the ones in the pic
>implying I´m paranoid
>implying I open carry

Simply stated an argument.
>>
>So much Walmart
>So much hurr
>So much 'Merica
>All in one photo

It's glorious, found me a new wallpaper, thanks OP.
>>
>>30445223
>lemme just slap a bunch of useless god damn rails on a fuckin folding stock weapon
>and then brandish it in public
>>
You motherfuckers really don't understand the point of open carry, do you? The reason it's important is because the visible presence of weapons in society shouldn't be uncomfortable. Part of the reason liberals get away with raping our rights is that so much of the country is instinctively afraid of guns.
>>
Would help the cause more if attractive people were doing it. Fat and ugly people just makes it push for more gun control.
>>
>>30443960
This. When I worked fast food in high school, nobody raised an eyebrow when a guy with a tucked in shirt and nice pants came in with a gun on his hip. Nobody even talked about it, so I don't know if my coworkers thought he was a cop or what, but nobody was triggered by it.
>>
>>30443840

That spastic on the right is everything that is wrong with open carry. You can see the room temperature IQ from here.
>>
I hate my state so much
>higher than average obesity rating
>higher than average unemployment
>lower than average standard of living
>fucking winter

Literally the only thing we've got going for us in my opinion is our gun laws. Ranked about 12th nationwide I think.
>>
>>30443840
Open carry events are the gay pride rallies of 2A
>>
File: 1415482088922.jpg (106 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1415482088922.jpg
106 KB, 1058x705
>>30443840
>rifle at lazy low ready.
Nah I'm good...
>>
>>30443840
>camo guy on the right
>dat finger tho
>low ready
>muh rights

STOP
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.