[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /k/ talk so much shit about the Rangers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 240x180
/k/ highly values and respects Seals & Special Forces but shits all over Rangers.

Why?

Is it because Seals make hollywood movies and Green Berets are literally called "Special Forces", whereas you hear not shit about Rangers?
>>
>>30442767
>/k/ highly values and respects Seals & Special Forces but shits all over Rangers

That isn't even true.
>>
>>30442767
RANGER
A
N
G
E
R

PANTIES
A
N
T
I
E
S
>>
We had like a 200+ thread about how great the 75th is the other day. I have a bunch of good friends who were former rangers and I worked with others downrange a lot. Hands down my favorite SOF to operate with.
>>
>>30442839
Seems like your own logic is pretty flawed or you just bad at conveying certain points.
>>
>>30442767
What are you talking about. Rangers get all kinds of dickriding on /k/ all day everyday

Seals get shittalked hard here
>>
File: BAit.png (584 KB, 1000x2056) Image search: [Google]
BAit.png
584 KB, 1000x2056
>>
>>30443423
What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>30442767
/k/ talks shit about every single special operations unit to make them feel better about themselves and their fat faces full of chicken tendies.

You notice that when Ricky is actually around, all the Ranger haters suddenly disappear. If we had SEAL or Green Beret tripfags it'd be the same situation.
>>
>>30442767
Probably because Rangers, while having some cool people and doing some cool things, tend to be giant self promoters, while Delta and tier one types tend to be silent professionals. /k/ has a Ranger tripfag that is actually okay, he tends not to blow his own dick.

Which is why people shit on Seals all the time here too, because they for some reason produce the loudest braggarts humanly possible. Like Chris Kyle, and the guy who shot the hide and seek world champion.
>>
File: 71HIWI3MmaL._UX250_.jpg (19 KB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
71HIWI3MmaL._UX250_.jpg
19 KB, 250x255
>>30443523
>seals
>because they for some reason produce the loudest braggarts humanly possible.

k
>>
>>30443596
Okay, you got me there. Even the pros can be outclassed by a legend like that.
>>
>>30442793
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: ranger panties.jpg (51 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
ranger panties.jpg
51 KB, 600x316
>>30443704
it's like catnip for skanks
>>
waaahhhhh!

why do people have different opinions? ;_;
>>
>>30444037
no way
>>
Now you know this ain't true. Just like the rest of 4chan, /k/ is full of hipsters. Because "normal" civvies suck on the glorious cocks of Marines and SEALs, /k/ loves to shit on them out of spite and to be contrarian. /k/ doesn't hold an opinion of SF one way or another to the best of my knowledge, but usually anything that has to do with the Army, they dickride. Hard. And as for the Rangers, you almost had it right. /k/ loves, not "shits on," them for not being in the media as much as the other SOF groups.

My thing is this: don't hate on a group/branch because they're popular or your fat lazy ass was DQ'd from joining them. And don't like a group because they're not known. Just like them for what they are and what they do.
>>
>>30443452
I'll have you know I have over 300 confirmed (You)s.
>>
>>30443818
Camel toe activate!
>>
>>30443596
I wouldn't call Jack Murphy a braggart
>>
>>30442767
My brother is a Ranger, and he does say that he has to hide his nerd shit from them, because unlike the rest of the army, they're too bro for D&D, whereas that shit is apparently all over the regular army? That doesn't really make the Rangers bad, but I suppose it does make them a bit uptight.
>>
>>30444924
Doesn't most of the US Military jokingly deride the SEALs due to their public visibility? The Damned Few and all that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzbr6fPDmkE
>>
>>30442829
oh you operate do ya?
>>
>>30442767
They usually shit on the USMC and MARSOC.
>>
I thought everyone on /k/ liked the Power Rangers
>>
File: you can do it with faygo.jpg (42 KB, 100x273) Image search: [Google]
you can do it with faygo.jpg
42 KB, 100x273
>>30442767
I did the Ranger thing for four years. 3/75. Trained with the SEALs in the Gulf near Rudder. They taught us beach reconnaissance. Sugar cookie.

No one talks bad about the next guy IRL.
>>
>>30442767

.t rangertard
>>
File: 1461568420048.jpg (777 KB, 1884x1536) Image search: [Google]
1461568420048.jpg
777 KB, 1884x1536
>>30442767

Welcome to military clubs.

Army shits on UCP
Marines shit on Army
Rangers shit on infantry
White SOF groups get shit on by Black SOF groups.

Forum your club and talk shit about any group or object that you perceive lower than you.

sit back and laugh at the bantz
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.