[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you consider giving all your weapons up except for one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 5427-akira06.jpg (305 KB, 1208x1091) Image search: [Google]
5427-akira06.jpg
305 KB, 1208x1091
Would you consider giving all your weapons up except for one low capacity pistol if a militias union was created?

This would allow for both home and self defense while still being able to use rifles and other guns to defend your people. The only difference would be an actual national union of militias with rules and guidelines.
>>
How about shall not be infringed?
>>
>>30439318

No.
>>
Would you consider killing yourself if it got rid of your desire to shitpost?
>>
You would have a personal gun to protect yourself and a militia you can join. The militia would have a large arsenal and dues would be placed into a national union. How does this infringe on anything?
>>
File: damn.jpg (108 KB, 640x632) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
108 KB, 640x632
>>30439431

I can smell the smelly smell of low grade chum from here.
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (62 KB, 345x445) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
62 KB, 345x445
>>30439318
fuck no thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. so youve just cucked the shit out of us by us somehow agreeing to give up everything but a pistol, but we have rifles in the militia? who is in charge of these rifles? who is in charge of the militia? who does the militia report to? get fucked dude we have given up the second amendment because someone else is in charge of our weapons
>>
>>30439431
see>>30439590
youve already gone full retard but id like to see if you can push it further
>>
>>30439318
So in order to appease people who fear a centralized structure of authority taking our guns, you suggest we create another centralized organization of authority where we give our guns to them?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>30439318
That is the dumbest fucking idea that I have ever heard on this mongolian horsefucking enthusiast board.

>Hey guys, let's store all of our weapons into easily targeted armories
>That way our militias can be easily cut off and denied effective arms with which to fight a hostile invading force, or a repressive government!
>oh wait..

>>30439714
Also this
>>
>>30439318
No

Fuck off

We have these threads posted multiple times a day
>>
>>30439778
Not to mention all the less serious reasons for owning guns, like hunting and sport shooting.
>>
>>30439795
i mean no we dont, just a few of them recently because omar "dont eat ass on my holy fast" mateen accidently orlando
>>
>>30439318

no, fuck off statist
>>
>>30439318
>Would you consider giving all your weapons up
Stopped reading there.
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
>>
>>30439318
A) fucking epic movie
B) fuck you
>>
>>30439887
MOLDY LABIA REPRESENT
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.